About one month until the finale

About one month until the finale
What are you gonna do to celebrate Jack getting back, back to the past?

>implying he'll make it to the past

FOOOOOOOOOOOOLISH user!

>Jack finally gets back to the past
>returns to playing the shitty games that suck ass

>jack traps aku along with him self at the end of time

Jack becomes his father

Beg for a mega with all of the episodes on it.

>he thinks Jack will get back, back to the past

GUYS WHAT IF
>it's Ashi who goes back

>Jack and Aku are about to face off
>Suddenly: BOOOM CRASH
>spaceship crashes out of nowhere
>Out come Rick & Morty
>Rick stares at Jack
>BURRRRPPP
>"Aku's not real Samurai"
>Suddenly Aku starts disappearing
>Jack looks stunned
>"WAH!?!?!?WHAT IS THIS!?"
>Rick smirks
>"No need to thank me Samurai"
>Rick then looks directly into the camera
>"WHA CHA"
>Starts rapping his version of the theme
>Roll credits

Absolute garbage

i dont want him too desu idk i feel like itd be bittersweet if he defeats him in the now, if he goes back in time he loses all his friends forever

>Jack discovers ashi (and the akettes) were made by his blood using black magic
>Ashi sacriface herself in order to Jack destroying Aku
>Jack get back to the past
>Timeline gets fixed, Aku future is removed
>Time skip
>Jack have a daughter, he name her Ashi

Screencap this

>jak
>sudoku
>ash kills akoo

these fuckin daughterfags just won't quit it

>WACHA'
/thread

I think the last part is an hour long special.
The scheduling seems to only go up to 8 with the last two episodes kept on lockdown, their descriptions alone a total mystery.

If that first line is removed, I think it feels a bit better. Honoring the dead by naming the first born after them is kinda common.

You're all idiots if you don't think it's going to end with aku dead, the sword broken, and Jack lying in a pool of his own blood

She goes too far back and becomes Jack's mom

Jok will die, that's for sure.

fucking kek

Perfect. I'd love that end.

Oh yeah

>Jack finally makes it back
>Moment he steps out of the rift future Aku stabs him with the smuggest look on his face
>Jack's bleeding out and Aku tells him that he knew the Samurai would do it eventually and popped back from time to time to beat him to it

This is the end I've always imagined.

So now that we've had time to settle the fuck down, what did you think of the most recent episode?

I don't think it was bad by any stretch of the imagination, but they tried to fit way too much into too short a time slot. The pacing constantly felt off, even if the actual content of the episode wasn't bad. It had some highlights: beginning with the Scotsman was fantastic, everything I could've wanted and more. The villeins in the episode were pretty great: the Russian gave me chills, Robodude was voiced perfectly.

Overall, solid 6/10. Definitely the worst of the bunch so far, but also not a sin against Jack nor a bad episode overall. They can come back from this easy; I think it was just typical midseason meandering.

I think that the episode had great segments but was like you said weaker than the rest.

Still great, but it had to be an episode where a ton of stuff is crammed in-Scotsman for the future final battle, Jack and Ashi separating AND pushing the Green Swordsman forward, all in 22 or so minutes? Tough, and the episode suffered as a result, but given those constraints it was good.

kek/10

Would you?

Agreed. I believe that this, as I said before, was just a result of the mid-season cramming a lot into one episode so they can focus more in depth for the last five. Still really looking forward to the next batch, regardless. Biggest fear now is pretty much only for Genndy to deliver a satisfying conclusion.

In a heartbeat

>Implying anyone wouldn't
Just imagine how shy she'd be at the thought of intimate contact.

Spoilers for the last episode

Jack finds his sword, meets the ultimTe embodiment of light

Given the choice to return home or continue righting wrongs in the future

The final card reads " Dr. Samurai Jack never returned home"

WACHA