Good things in TLJ

ITT: We talk about what we actually liked from the new Star Wars movie.

The scene where Snoke's ship gets cut in two was utter kino.

>rey luke kylo relationship
it was fucking neat
>poe trying to start mutiny
i like how usually every one thinks that rebel is going to be one in the right but it turned out the other way.
>kylo and rey vs snoke
>kylo vs luke projection
good shit

>The scene where Snoke's ship gets cut in two was utter kino.
It was extremely dumb because it directly makes all the other space battles in past films and the following ones completely unnecessary and stupid.
You could just hyperspace jump cut into the Death Star, you could just hyperspace jump cut in the Starkiller Base, you could just do that for literally anything, unnamed ships and autopilot go.

Absolute kino:

>ReyxKylo mind romance (and the slow progression from hate to trust)
>Luke's moment of "weakness" with Kylo
>silent hyperspeed ramming-maneuver
>Luke never leaving the island
>twin suns
>Rey being open about the dark side
>last Yoda/Luke framing
>Luke/Leia EsB homage

the credits because that meant the piece of shit was over

>the soundtrack
>the visuals
>daisy ridley is a qt even with her mammoth gums

that's all

This
By fuck !
The problem is that viewers are 2 neurons dumbcunts happy with their shit if it's labelled correctly or if the cgi are ok...

Why don’t u amerifugs just kamikaze everything from now on in your upcoming wars?

Visually it was great but it brings far more questions than a movie that wants to set a fictional universe can handle.

If you can so easily destroy a giant spaceship then why not have kamikaze missions all the fucking time? Because who would kill themselves? I mean sure it is easier to send hundreds of thousands to certain death but you can't find a group of crazy bastards to do Kamikaze light speed attacks?

>>the soundtrack
Not even....

I hope the black kiss gets it banned from china. The whole reason for that is to encourage Chinese to like blacks. The only two groups that need that are blacks and jews

That is the point, you gain nothing by doing that. You lose man you expend time training, resources etc etc and the results are dismal. If you could sink a giant ass battleship with a single Kamikaze plane you think our army wouldn't do it?

Haters gonna hate, I really liked Rey in this movie. Her relationship with Kylo gave her a lot more depth and I like this desire of hers to turn him to the light.

The throne room scene was excellent, its just the fact that Snoke had no backstory which sucked. I also hope those weren't the knights of Ren that died.

Uh, I liked the salt dogs.

I think that's it.

Only the visuals

Luke taking Snoke's force manipulation to the next freaking level and tricking everyone into believing he came to Crait was pretty great.

>But somehow C3P0 saw him...

Liked it when it was over.

I think we're supposed to assume that he realized something wrong, hence the wink.

I like that he punked Leia with the fake dice, what a troll.

I really liked that there was 3 versions of the Luke/Kylo Ren scene.

Pretty much the same here. I actually think it deserves credit for the way it handled Rey and Kylo. They were terrible in TFA, one an insufferable Mary Sue cunt and the other an autistic edgelord sperg. It's a shame that making them good, likable and relatable characters came at the cost of ruining everything else, apparently.

Wasn't it established that only the two people having a force conversation could see one another?

So what were all of the First Order ships shooting at when Luke appears to Kylo?

Rey and Kylo were seeing each other through a connection Snoke made between their minds. Luke was projecting his image directly onto the physical world. It's a different power.

It's almost as if some crafts are bigger than others

>i like how usually every one thinks that rebel is going to be one in the right but it turned out the other way.

With the information he was presented he was absolutely in the right to do what he did. They didn't have to give him details on the plan, they just had to tell him that they had a plan so he wouldn't be thinking "we need to takeover, the leadership has its head up its ass and doesn't know what the hell to do"

I really liked the concept of hyperdrive kamikaze. Hopefully in the next movie every retard with a hyperdrive and a ship can destroy star fleets by letting their sexdroid ram it.

I understand why she didn't want to tell him right away because he was a subordinate demanding answers of a superior and she wanted to put him in his place but yea allowing the mutiny was dumb she could have just been like wait here's the plan. If they wanted her to never tell him they should have given her a plan that had to be a secret to work, she could have told him and nothing would have changed he still would have learned his lesson even.

The scene was cool but it completey throws space battle tactics out the window. If charging a ship like that imwould be that effective why the fuck wouldnt the rebels be doing it all the time.

I did like the scenes with Kylo and Rey,
I liked the reveal that Rey was not some special relative of Skywalkers but just some normal girl (though it would have been better if she wasnt a fucking mary sue).
Kylo came off as a much better character in this movie, most of the scenes with him in it were pretty interesting.
I think the Luke enlightenment thing is a genuinely good idea though it could have been handled slightly better (the twin suns was a good touch though, luke has come full circle)
Luke poking Rei with the leaf and telling her it was the force was genuinely funny.
Everything else was shitty or extremely shitty

>The scene was cool but it completey throws space battle tactics out the window. If charging a ship like that imwould be that effective why the fuck wouldnt the rebels be doing it all the time.

They don't have an unlimited supply of ships

wasn't this shit in EU?
And it's not like kamikaze and suicide bombing tactics are that effective to be used as a general tactic, ships with hyperspace drives probably cost a fucking lot and you need to be seriously fucking desperate to do that

I think sacrificing a single frigate to destroy an entire fleet is a pretty fucking good pay off desu, especially seeing as said frigate would immediately get torn apart anyways in any sort of conventional confrontation.