Which one is better?

Now that the dust has settled.

7>8 or 8>7?

haven't seen 8 but it sounds like 7.

8 had more soul and originality I guess but overall a worse movie

but it all in trash

Hmm, should I choose a lump of shit that is two years old, or should I choose a lump of shit that is two days old. Why you make this sooo hard opee?

Rogue One>VIII>VII

8 easily

8 has much better cinematography, TFA is downright hard to watch.

7 was merely boring
8 is fucking dumb

The only major, major flaw with TFA is the oft-repeated complaint of how derivative it is. It is a flawed but VERY fun film that added a lot to the Star Wars universe and gets better with every viewing.

TLJ was severely disappointing. I just hope it too gets better with time.

I couldn't disagree more. The direction and cinematography in TFA were both distinct from and right at home with the rest of the series. It had its own flavor that made it independent and gave the new trilogy its own style, while still never ceasing to feel like the same universe and same film series. TLJ felt completely foreign, like a (very talented) fan-directed film set in the Star Wars universe. I'm not saying it was BAD, but it never for a second felt like the same style.

8 by far.

I personally enjoyed TLJ over TFA, I enjoyed it a lot but also had fun laughing at some of the stupidness of it, in comparison TFA for me was less funny and more Disney than TLJ, both aren't amazing but both succeed in different ways, if I had to, I'd say I enjoyed TLJ more than TFA but both weren't as good as Rogue One, which I enjoyed profusely

They're both glib facsimiles of their OT counterparts. Sprinkle in some snarky postmodern nihilistic humor, a generous heaping of fanservice, reckless disregard for the lore Lucas spent decades crafting and viola! The perfect recipe for making anyone with half a functioning brain cell somewhat nostalgic for the autistic originality of the prequel trilogy.

8 by far

7 by a fucking mile. And that isn't saying a lot. 7 was trash but 8 is so bad it's not even funny. I was genuinely mad when I watched it today.

8 has no soul, which is the point of the entire movie. It's pure nihilism.

8, but 7 set a really low bar

7 looks like a masterpiece near 8

I walked out of 7 disappointed. I walked out of 8 furious.

this

8 for that hyperspeed kamikaze scene only
It killed SW lore in a 20 second scene while also being kino as fuck.

7 was pretty meh but at least it works as a movie

5>4>6>3>1>R1>7>2>8

Hypothectically speaking, the two year old shit is going to be way more manageable, as well as almost odorless, making it the obvious choice
So in your sarcastic, edgelordy way, you choose TFA.