APOLIGIZE

APOLIGIZE.

Nah, these movies are still much better than the prequels.

>Starkiller Base
>hyperdrive kamikaze
>Luke's character being shit-on
>the "heroes" are all SJW Tumblrites

Better than the prequels

>t., Reddit

No. It's your fault in the first place. Instead of focusing on proper sequels (before the principal characters literally became husks) we got an Everest sized dump of extended universe bullshit, video games and lore...for years. Now it's Disney's turn to take a equally big shit that normies will love. Honestly it's best to just forget about it.

>"Run up and get done up."

*Apolajise

Hello no.

They might better "movies" as in better directed, but the story is fucking cancer and shit on everything from the prequels or OT.

It also shit on everything from TFA.

The Last Jedi is an insult despite being "a good movie" technically. And even then, the plot holes make not that great to begin with.

Try to think for yourself and not parrot plinkett.

I'M SORRY
FOR EVERYTHING.

EXCEPT EPISODE 2. THAT WAS PURE GARBAGE BUT I'M SORRY FOR THINKING DISNEY COULD HAVE DONE WELL.

MY CHILDHOOD IS BEING DESTROYED AS WE SPEAK.

COME BACK GEORGE. PLEASE

what the fuck would I apologise for? I always liked both the OT and the PT. The PT was totally different, for the better or worse, but Lucas made one heck of a job on the world building. The story was nice, the CGI was good at the time, the characters had some merit, and the bad guys didn't feel like a goddamn joke. The PT also spawned the Clone Wars and the Rebels cartoons so I was always satisfied with what Lucas did with the franchise. Crying bitches like the people on Sup Forums are the ones that scared him away and made him feel like shit for "ruining muh childhood". Now you pathetic fucks are crying because it's evident that Disney is shitting a thousand times harder on the franchise than the worst parts of the old EU ever could

>dump of extended universe bullshit, video games and lore
>dumb of extended universe bullshit

nigga, are you forgetting about the KOTOR, Jedi Knight, Episode 1 & 3, and Force Awakens games? are you forgetting the actual good books that came out? are you forgetting the GOAT-tier cartoons that came out? fuck me, you are one retarded dimwit

I apologize for being so harsh on him.
The ST makes the PT look like the OT.

You don't get points for intent.

>"Move or be moved"

I'm sorry Lucas, I'm sorry the mercilessly raped your creative vision. Let's both kill ourselves

I'm not gonna apologize because he's the cause of this all. He sold Lucasfilms to Disney.

Fuck Soy-Wars, fuck Jew Jew, fuck Johnson and fuck Disney and fuck Lucas.

George, please stop trying to make us think your movies are better. Thanks

I'm genuinely sorry George
I eat my fucking words
come back please

The prequels are still garbage. There's nothing to apologize for

I never had anything against him.

He should have went with Darth JarJar in episodes 2 and 3 as originally intended.

The Prequels were worth watching for Sheev alone.

The prequels also had a sense of wonder and action that felt fun. Disneywars feels like a soulless glib facsimile aimed at appeasing SJWs on Tumblr.