Loud House Thread

Post anything you want. Preferably Lucy related

Other urls found in this thread:

tlb.booru.org/?page=post&s=list&tags=osomatsu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Green House is the only good episode of Loud House and I love how the moral at the end of the episode is fuck the polar bears pollute twice as much then blame Lincoln on it.

Has Lincoln ever got the upper hand on his sisters in the end of any of the episodes? I feel like he has on a couple occasions

17....?
It looks more like a 14-16 to me

can you please stop shitposting pan .....
whatever here is your waifu

17yo Lucy is a qt 3.14.

And her nose somehow shrieked and became pointy

Always had a thing for goth girls when done right

you got it

People change. She could have a revelation like Luna, and be a weeb or a cheerleader later in life.

Why did blonde hair turn her into a slooot?

Should we really keep making multiple threads here after the last ones keep dying? Since Loud House is slice-of-life, not much is to talk about other than posting pictures of a Loud sister. It might be better to wait until the May bomb premieres since the mods are also starting to take action on these threads as well.

com on every one its time to grow up :b

I don't actually watch this show but bless it for appealing to my goth fetish with at least two different characters.

blonde is for sluts

this picture is very sad.
four of the sisters stopped aging at 18 because they died...

Who's the other one?

Haiku. I also like Maggie, but she doesn't really dress gothy.

How'd they die?
Luna is pretty obvi.

i feel that Lori would be more thic like her mother

What are her ears attached to?

Cute! What episode?

Dance Dance Resolution.

So is she blonde or brunette naturally? Maybe white hair like Linc?

Splendid, it this thread again..

Lucy looks better with one or both eyes visible.

>Post anything you want
ok

In an episode, we see her as a baby with the same black hair and pale skin as she usually has.

what the fuck is that?

ny guesses are
>Lynn: Sports injury
>Luan: Prank gone horribly wrong
>Luna: Stage Dive gone horribly wrong
>Leni: Forgot that you don't get toast out of the toaster with a fork

A combined art request from Star vs., it's a joke about the antagonist's huge number of siblings

Is she egging the suicide on or trying to prevent it?

Waifu of purity here.

Luan would probably piss off a dangerous person before fucking up a prank

The prank goes horribly wrong because the person she's pranking is armed

Does she become a ghost and puts a bunch of dangerous freaks inside a spooky house?

I don't get it

>Thicc Luan and Leni

No, that would be sexist

once. In the episode where the girls try to change Lucy over a guy she has a crush on. Lincoln's the only one who said be herself, and the other sisters were in the wrong.

Unfortunately, they purposely destroyed him and his friend's school project numerous times so Lucy and said guy could talk to each other.

ok

Go on...

>By the darkness! It's huge!

Lucy please

She's perfection!

Has she shown her eyes yet? That'd be pretty neat. They showed the parents' faces so I don't see this as a problem.

reminds me to shadman's osomatsu

Alpha Sister

>It's a Pan thread

I would like to think that she's edging the fan on.

Speaking of Osomatsu, has there been any crossover art of TLH and it?

tlb.booru.org/?page=post&s=list&tags=osomatsu

>tlb.booru.org/?page=post&s=list&tags=osomatsu
Neat!

Here's a Idea of how the Louds and Matsunos would interact from an old thread
>Osomatsu tries to take Lincoln under his wing
>Karamatsu hits on Lori and Leni, Lori kicks his ass for it, bounds with Luna over a love of music while he's recovering
>Choromatsu gets followed around by Luan, who makes constant jokes at his expense while trying to take care of Lily
>Lucy takes a shine to Ichimatsu, who constantly drops his spaghetti because someone's paying attention to him
>Jyushimatsu and Lynn play baseball. HUSTLE HUSTLE MUSCLE MUSCLE!
>Todomatsu gets kidnapped by Lana and Lola
>Lisa studies them all FOR SCIENCE!

>Leni goes to Japan to be a model, design a dress or whatever
>comes back with 6 boyfriends she thinks that are just 1 who's super fast
>shenanigans assure when 6 neets decide to move into the loud house

Lets kick this thread up a notch.

Is mayonnaise an instrument?

No Leni, mayonnaise is not an instrument

All of these are awful except for Lynn. Most of them go way too deep into the cheesecake, Lori just put a suit on, and Lincoln looks kinda like a rapist. That Lynn though, I want to fuck that Lynn.

Nah...
>Lynn: died from child birth complications. She was rather small, and her attempts to keep it a secret practically cut her off from modern health care. Thankfully, her daughter survived.
>Luan: cancer. Her jokes were so cancerous they gave HER cancer. Ironically, the one thing everyone legitimately found funny.
>Luna: become a rockstar rapidly fast at 17-18, lost it all in a month, and took her own life.
>Leni: didn't check if a gun's safety was on and... Well, you get the story.

Still cute.

I knew something other than the eyes was off

>Lincoln looks kinda like a rapist.
Lincoln "It's ok if she's not awake" Loud.

But still, why is marco pointing at her? what is that evil star in the background? Why is she crying in the dark about it? I just don't get it

They're secretly her half sisters and that she's a bastard? Meaning that she now has no valid claim to the throne and that this jeopardizes the succession? Now thanks to this revelation, greasy illegal Marko has more of a claim on the throne than she does.

Lucy a cute.

>Thunder Warriors kick down Marko's door
>"THE EMPEROR HAS DECREED ALL XENOS MUST LEAVE THE UNION UNDER PENALTY OF DEATH!"
>"Ehhhhhh, I'm a king esse`, me immune to law."
>"THE GOD EMPEROR'S WILL TRUMPS ALL ABOMINATION!"
>"Noooo, me in danger if go back! MS13 still mad about Taco Truck accident and will kill me gringo-you're killing meeeehhhh."
>"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"
And so the throne passed to Jackie.

the darkness

COMBINE.

Why is there rarely ever any Rita Loud fanart?! BTFO, pedos!

test

>showing Lucy's eyes

Heh, it'd be cool if they were blue or green just to throw the audience off guard.

nah

is it weird to have an 8 year old waifu

not according to Sup Forums

havent watched the show in awhile, first 16 or so episodes, it ever get any better?

Agreed, the art is good but the design is shit, only ones i see are good is Lily.
>Luna, Lynn having their careers at 18
Please
>no NEET Lori
Blunder of the century

This is why I don't watch TLH often. I get sacrificing your own enjoyment for the needs/wants of your family but Lincoln does it much more than any of his sisters even when their issues are unrelated to his or they are just bugging him for no good reason.

>filename
y tho

filename.

NO

Whatd i miss

"I'm trans"

God i wish that were me