bump

I'm gonna miss chibi shiklah.

>I normally just undo them
Mephisto you rascal

also is it just me or is he stoned?

Ghost Ben!!! it's been a while

>hot to trot
who says that?
seriously I have never encountered that phrase before in my life. is he implying that as a spider-man he's attracted to the giant spider thing?

>Dracula is legally her bride rather than her husband
kek

>now this is the wedding I can get behind

Based Mephisto. I fucking love all the One more day jabs

holy fucking shit

I love everything about this page

end storytime.

thx user

>you never know when booty calls
smooth

this was nice

>You must be 18 years old to post on Sup Forums.

answer the question, Tutankhamun

Don't worry Ben you can always fuck Clea again, Shiklah too if you are up for sloppy 450th's

Well, this whole affair was deeply unsatisfying. The only silver lining is that he's now technically single and can be paired up with Rogue as of Uncanny Avengers, but that pairing is gonna last of all ten minutes before it's over. We get Molecule Man back though i guess so that's cool.

Now it's back to dealing with Itsy Bitsy, who they STILL don't have an actual plan to fight.

Mephisto ending deadpool's marriage and marrying Shiklah off to Dracula is one more thing he and spidey have in common to bond over.

I hope the thing with Rogue works out, but i'm not holding my breath.

>back to dealing with Itsy Bitsy
I mean technically all of Spider Man & Deadpool happens between two issues of this book a while ago, since not once in any other book does Deadpool have his cured face and Spider-Man&Deadpool happens while Deadpool is still married to Shiklah

I kinda thought Death kissing him is what set this whole thing off. Shiklah trying to cuck him when he basically could easily replace her.

> When did Bernie Sanders die

goddammit Duggan.

Doesn't make sense for her to be covering up there. Stupid comics...

I was expecting it to end with what we've seen in 2099, but I guess they're saving that for a later date that we'll never actually see.

Death is much less warm to Deadpool after Thanos and Deadpool which ended with Deadpool choosing to stop Death from killing Eternity in a cosmic power struggle
she's still fond of him but the magic is gone

>I don't usually do these things, just undo them
>this is one wedding I can get behind

>Mephisto ending deadpool's marriage and marrying Shiklah off to Dracula is one more thing he and spidey have in common to bond over.

Not that Spidey remembers this fact. He's under the altered memory that it was Doctor Strange. Every time Mephisto teases Peter about this he's left confused by the jab.

>He's under the altered memory that it was Doctor Strange.

The fuck? Peter doesn't think Doctor Strange took his marriage away. He thinks he wiped everyone's memories and removed the knowledge that Peter unmasked during the first Civil War. Which is accurate to the new continuity (as shown in OMIT).

Mephisto altered reality so Peter never got married in the first place. As far as Peter knows, it just never happened (MJ calls off the wedding after Peter misses it due to being knocked out by a supernatural devil-brick, again, shown in OMIT). Instead, as far as Peter knows, he and MJ just lived together.

So this character just sort of disappeared before this final issue. Did Dracula kill her offscreen or was she so pointless that Duggan didn't bother with her?

I missed the issue where Spider-Man and Deadpool actually found Dracula so I can only assume it happened there

She was the one who helped find Dracula and got him to come along. She also built the sandman device. She was in the issue right before this one (Mercs for Money #10) in the background of the fights.

I miss "Tomb of" Dracula. Animu Dracula was a mistake.

Spider and 'Pool bachelor double date sitcom fun when?

Hot to trot means it's horny, basically. But it was just a joke because Spider-man and Deadpool like to quip.

>I'LL SUCK YOU ALL DRY!
>I don't know if that's the intimidating battle cry you think it is.

this suit is so much better without the retarded glow and metallic sheen

It might've happened in Mercs for Money or something.

yes mr.youtube commenter, we all read the same page

>Dracula, I-

Heyyy Hitmonkey!

She was with Spider-man and Deadpool at the end of Mercs for Money, then is absent at the beginning of this issue.

Nice.

Nah this was the 2099 thing. First Shiklah annexes new york and leaves Deadpool aka this arc and then she later tries to conquer the world and gets stopped by the Avengers.

Why does Hastings lover Ghost Ben Franklin so much? He used him a ton in his own comic "Dr. McNinja."

Wait did they skip parts 2 through 5?

So what's the state of Deadpool's skin? Is it fine or fucked up? Because in Spider man and Deadpool it's fine, but everything else has it fucked up.

Good. Now we can get on with a better relationship.

>Rogue
This.

>For Washington

I left off with them getting on the plane to find dracula. what book is between that and this?

because she is a pure maiden

They fucked one laat time so it's obvious she is going to get pregnant. Then Wade kills Shiklah

It got fixed last week in uncanny avengers. Rogue basically absorbed the blargh away.