Name ONE film that passes the Bechdel test that isn’t complete shit

Name ONE film that passes the Bechdel test that isn’t complete shit.

This is proof that women cannot be capable of being interesting without men involved

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU
passes in the first 5 seconds

Aliens
But the Bechdel test is pure bullshit anyway

>41% of all on-screen characters
this is pretty fucked up if true.

Why?

I thought this was pretty good, but generally I agree with you OP

Real talk: Do you think there's merit in the claims that men are superior to women in most areas of knowledge or do you think the discrepancies are adequately explained by "patriarchy" (or whatever name you want to call the societal pressures that dictate these things)?

everyone likes to watch cute girls

TV has never, ever proclaimed or pretended to be a mirror of statistics, i.e. women make up X amount of the population, thus every channel must show that many women.

Anal Sluts 6

>every field ever should be a direct pie chart of the population
why are women so fucking stupid?

Really starts the synapses.

literally SW:TLS

You have to be stupid to take somebody's cock inside you

Name one woman that passes the Bechdel test

I initially thought all the millennials retarded whining about fictional characters not "representing" this and that was funny. You know, stupid kids putting too much into something with no actual bearing on real life and project ly like hell. Acting like there not being enough blacks and women on a fictional show somehow was u real world injustice of some kind anf all that.

Now it just disgusts me. Get over it, kids. I don't watch daytime tv and bitch because it's a bunch of chick shit that makes no fucking sense to me. I just leave it alone and let the middle aged ladies have their bizzare fantasies.

Maybe try that? I mean, if you dont like something because it doesnt appeal to you, then maybe it just doesn't appeal to you?
I dont even watch 90% of the shows these shit eating children whine about because they're simply shitty shows. I selectively watch the maybe ten shows that do appeal to me. No that hard...

There are higher variations in IQ in men than in women. There are a lot more high IQ men than high IQ women. And vice versa.
It explains a lot, doesn't it?

The Handmaiden

>Bechdel """"test""""
It's not a test, just a shitty comic strip made by some dyke.

She also said that it was meant to be a joke but people took it way too seriously anyway.

there are more male geniuses and more male imbeciles than female geniuses and imbeciles
discrepancies are explained by culture, different interests and some discrimination against women

Imagine if 90% of the shows that had a white guy in them he looked like this.

>don't watch TV
I don't think millennials know how

Name ONE film that passes the Jewstein test that isn't complete shit.

That's a fabricated list.

>51% of the worlds population is female
Stopped reading there

>I'm Anonymous
>I hate women
>Women are inferior to men in every single possible way
>Women are more likely to cheat, cause violence, do everything negative while nothing postive
>I am going to post everything I got off r9k & pol when someone disagrees with me
>Also beta, cuck, soyboy, roastie, never had a girlfriend, ect ect ect

there, thread done

women's lives on average are less interesting and most historical characters of note are male.

>discrimination against women
This one is strange because of the fact that there are less women in Hollywood now than before. It's expected that some old jew executive would discriminate against women, but some young new-blood fresh from college? It doesn't make sense.
Maybe smart women are moving towards things like STEM now that the old Schopenhauers have died off.

>Maybe try that? I mean, if you dont like something because it doesnt appeal to you, then maybe it just doesn't appeal to you?
true, but now you've got people whining because women or people of colour are in films saying it's just to fill a quota even when it probably isn't
people are too fucking touchy these days
tired of seeing shit like "my childhood is ruined" fucking dramaqueens

WHERE ARE ALL THE WOMEN CONSTRUCTION WORKERS? 51% OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION ARE WOMEN, ONLY 5% OF ALL CONSTRUCTION WORKERS ARE WOMEN. NOT VERY ACCURATE REPRESENTATION, IS IT?

feminists want that

I do too, it's shit being surrounded by only lads at work

>le epik troleing with b8 x3
here's your reply

Most women make shit construction workers because they're weaker than men.
Sitting in an office in Hollywood sucking executive jew cock doesn't require muscles, so it's strange that more women don't do it. It's even stranger that the number of women in Hollywood is dropping.

The non fake ones would never have the 'suspected' part, they always have to include every person who has ever bumped shoulders with a Jew as a full blown kike

>most historical characters of note are male
because women weren't allowed to do anything of note, and even then they still made it

The Trouble With Angels

>2010
into the trash it goes, 8 years is a long fucking time for TV.

That doesn't contradict his post

Women are only interesting after menopause or if they're ugly or lesbians.

>because women weren't allowed to do anything of note
source?

Im all for it. so force women into construction. imagine the butthurt

women are more interesting to talk to than men

>after menopause or if they're ugly or lesbians.

Most of my friends are women and you're wrong. I like talking with them because generally they are kinder and don't try to dominate a conversation like a lot of men do, but they are not more interesting to talk to

Gonna have to take a closer look at this video.

You must not talk to many women

Why must there be accurate represantation? How is that at all important over actually making a good tv shows? Also, I don't see any of these american sjw shows having 56% whites, 18% hispanics, 13% negros, 7% asians actors in every show (or any of them at all), so I don't know why they yap about represantation when they don't follow through with it themselves. Women and shitskins are always massively over-represented in their shows and they never address this retarded double standard. I wish they would stop being cowards and just admit they hate white people, but especially straight white males.

no
most of my friends are women and I'm right.
lads are good for silly shit but women are more interesting once you get them going
I mostly talk to women, I only talk to men at work

total bullshit, talking to a woman is like trying to get blood from a stone. They expect you to carry the entire conversation and if you are boring them its your fault.

I have never, and I mean that, never met at interesting woman younger than 50.

Construction work is manual labor. I don't think even the most hardcore feminist can deny that men are naturally physically stronger than women.

post tits then leave

How many of them are you fucking? Oh wait I already know they answer to that.

oh yeah they can, do you live under a rock?

lolwat? it's much easier than talking to men, literally ask them a question and they'll go on for ages

I'm talking about friends here not women I'm dating/fucking
also that has no bearing on whether they're more interesting or not

>lolwat? it's much easier than talking to men
do you have any feminine hobbies by any chance?

>Pretending to listen to women babble without being balls deep and actually convincing yourself that shit is interesting to listen to

The absolute state of (you)

When was the last time you got your dick wet, soyboy?

don't really have hobbies to be fair. I work in construction and write and draw in my spare time that's about it.
I'm not into sports which dominates a lot of chat with other lads so that's probably why I prefer tlaking shit with women over men.

kek nice projection lad, you're a very manly man just like mommy told you

Keep on living out those episodes of gilmore girls. What's it like to have your period synced up to the group?

Nailed it.

>don't like it?
>don't watch it
If only we could go back to this.

Did they also look at the stats for other crew positions? Stuff that involves manual labor? I bet there's a large gender disparity there too. Where's the outrage?

Not OP, but been with a few women. I can confirm they are awful. Unsurprisingly, untalented as well.

The Bechdel test was never meant as a litmus test for the quality of an individual movie. It was meant to be applied to individual movies then analyzed on a larger scale to demonstrate the lack of intelligent or meaningful female characters in cinema.
The point is to draw attention to stilted representation of women in most movies, especially normie-friendly trash that's being watched by the most people, because normies just eat up whatever garbage you give them, then clap at the end, and that's how subtle messages from movies become internalized on a large scale.

I can't believe I'm the first person here to point that out.

There are three posts that point that out. The second fucking post points this out.
Dumbfuck

Sucker Punch

Have you ever been around a group of women? They are like fucking children and they are Ego maniacs with low self esteem who are ruled by emotion

Silence of the lambs

Groups of men are just as bad, though.
I don't understand how you retards believe every guy is some 17th century nobleman. We're always fucking around, getting drunk, starting fights, etc.

>They are like fucking children and they are Ego maniacs with low self esteem who are ruled by emotion
You can say the exact same thing for men. The only difference is that men are usually interesting.

Most don't. Some really do.

"She's just so black"
Jesus Raimi

They'll go on for ages about nothing, they'll just talk about other people and how shitty they are, that's literally all they ever talk about.

It's kind of sad that Alison Bechdel's major contribution to culture at large is a silly joke strip from 30+ years ago. For fuck's sake, it ran in a book called "Dykes to Watch Out For."
I like comics, and Bechdel is good at making them.

>what 25 percent actually looks like
>women can't imagine 1/4 of a unit

Sad!

On average, but saying it as a universal is what created the trannies.

Is this really supposed to imply that there are men reading scripts and just going, 'oh, a woman wrote this amazing screenplay? Into the trash it goes'. Is this idea supposed to be more credible than women just making different career choices than men and being held back by their biological inclination to bear children?