I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JimZub/status/839192771915296768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should be more careful, then.

Jolt is too pure.

I'm not certain what's worse, the art or writing

So long Man-Killer!

Just wait till the page with Atlas joining with Zemo.

Why is this shit allowed to live so long with shit sales?

Ties in with an event.

>Children are such a nuisance
Remember that time Zemo married a woman that claimed to be his father's reincarnation and they adopted and brainwashed a bunch of kids into being Nazis and dressing up like him?

>Atlas, you are my minion now.
>Okay.

>Who should I help, my abusive boyfriend or Bucky?

RIP Man-Killer, the most radical feminist of all

The writing. The art is just on the level the writing deserves.

Atlas and Man-Killer were friends once, right?

Good riddance. Though Zemo killing Bucky in the Hydra Cap issue today was even better.

Here it is, the apex of shitty writing in this title.

Poor Fixer, forever stuck in an abusive relationship

He better be faking it and he's just spying on Zemo and the Masters waiting to turn on them, because it's the only thing that would make sense.

12 issues to build up an event and most of the characters will never appear in it more than a cameo.

Doesn't seem that out of character. He thinks he's the only one left, and he usually gives up easily if nobody is there to support him.

The part that gets me is that isn't hard to write Erik joining up with Zemo in-character at all. Just have Zemo guilt trip him about Pleasant Hill, throw in Abe being a warden there and Bucky keeping it from them and it's done. Zub himself constantly referenced Abe being a warden there.

WAIT,WHAT?

F

What a lame ending.

Fuck you Zub, and fuck the editor.

Zemo kills Bucky by recreating the rocket incident in Cap #16. Death count of Secret Empire so far: Bucky, Avril Kincaid, Maria Hill.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS

FUCK YOU user. SPOILER THAT SHIT.

Is it just bad writing or is ghost always like this?

Abe better be dead, nothing worse than a fakeout.

Congratulations to Marvel to for publishing a Thunderbolts run worse than Diggle's.

Diggle's run wasn't bad at all. In fact, he has some pretty memorable issues.

>Maria Hill.
How did she get offed?

Oh yeah Ghost.

Hydra goons gunning her down.

I feel soory for Ghost.

Oh, nvm.

Was this cancelled or was it always supposed to end like this?

Going by the ending and Zub talking about roster changes in earlier letter sections it was probably gonna continue with Ghost/Mel/Jolt and whoever they recruit with Mel as leader, but instead got cancelled.

Too edgy for me. My favorite part of that era was when Parker had that group trounced during Siege.

iirc it is taking a break and coming back post secret empire

Please tell me Zub there will be a different creative team.

But Zemo did guilt trip him, how did you miss that?

There is no telling and it could still be cancelled
Zub himself announced the break
twitter.com/JimZub/status/839192771915296768

About the mobile phone, but not about the fact that Zemo had a hand in freeing him from Pleasant Hill.

So Marvel's blaming the low sales on the artist and not the writer huh

To be fair, the artist really is terrible.

The book did get a noticeable sales bump digitally when Anka was doing the cover and Izaakse the interiors.

If Kobik is dead, who can fix Cap Hydra?

Hill's in Bendis' Jessica Jones though, with injuries, so either him and Spencer aren't communicating or that's who she got shot by.

Zemo and the Bolts are collecting her fragments in Secret Empire/Captain America and Norbert is working in fixing her.

>Fixer seriously asking who he should help here
Are you shitting me right now. You have done nothing to justify this characterization in your entire fucking run.

Yeah, they used to drink at a bar together where she worked.

>Wanted everyone to be happy
>Bucky is captured/dead
>Red Skull is dead
>Steve in his right mind would be disgusted with what he's done

Really screwed the pooch on that one Kobik. Who besides Zemo came out of this remotely happy?

the only time ghost has had a proper personality was in Parkerbolts where he was a DCU Question style 'paranoid but always right'

this weird dataphage pedo vibe thing is entirely new

You know Songbird is one of the characters who's unquestionably come a long fucking way from her origins and it's mostly stuck, to the extent that sad moments about Angar now often feel forced.

>I'm not doing that Graviton shit again

So what's the final verdict?

Is it worse or better than Rulkbolts and Fightbolts?

You think Zemo would know better then to bring Karla on a quest for reality bending power

Wait, Avril's dead? Who's got the bands? Wendell came back from the dead like four times.

>WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?!
Is Zemo supposed to be saying this?

He was kinda filthy and creepy in Parkerbolts.

It's still better than Fightbolts IMO. Not better than anything else.

That's supposed to be Zemo saying it, yes. I think Zub actually writes a worse Zemo than Brubaker or Remender.

It's firmly in Storytime of Pain territory now in any case.

It's so OOC I was wondering if I'd just got the speech bubbles wrong. Like maybe it would be Moonstone off-panel?

>implying any superhero will get killed by getting eaten alive by a giant creature

Zubolts is the bottom of the barrel, no contest. If only for how pointless and insulting it is. At least in other bad runs, the title characters aren't reduced to supporting characters in their own book.

I'm just kinda, more interested in a Quasar comic once you tell me Quasar is dead. That's when the fun really starts in the Gruenwald run.

Is Thunderbolts ever good when it's not about Songbird and Moonstone bitching at eachother?

Why yes, there was a run where Moonstone spent all of it in a coma while being a puppet to Zemo.

Yeah it's a Bolivian Army Ending for her, seemingly about to go down with guns blazing.

She'll be back, probably to deliver crucial info then get her job back.

No Erik, you moved past this. You don't have to be Zemos bitch boy anymore.

GOD that M.A.C.H armor is hideous

Erik is weak. WEAK.

there's an issue of She-hulk where Fixer does try to sue Zemo for his abusive relationship. Can't find the scans tho, kind of mad.

I like this Ghost guy.

real or lmd?

It was in Superior Foes of Spider-man. They go to the new Beetle so Fixer can get a cut of the profits that Zemo makes since he technically gave him a new body.

>ah--*
Is he getting punched?

I got you covered

Damn, Zemo looks good as a pimp.

Who doesn't

Most people.