Star vs Beatdowns

What do you want to see in season three?

Other urls found in this thread:

img.booru.org/svtfoe//images/16/83295d2a8b0976fc90bf6e4b64704c9fcdf6d4eb.png
archive.is/Va56A#selection-1654.1-1671.11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3 days to go until the Season 3 sneak peak.
Are you starting to feel a bit hyped yet?

Time for some fun during the dead hours.
Make up your own original Star AU.

Tom
Star having to really face the results of her actions and start making progress on becoming more mature and less self centered
Jackie getting a personality at laaaast
More Tom
Marco doing some introspection
Shit going down
Moon youth flashback
Tom and star flashback
Eclipsa and Heinous, even just a bit
Mewni politics and prejudices, worldbuilding
Marco being torn regarding his feelings
Tom and Marco bromance
Tom family situation
Things getting dire and dark
Ludo becoming surprise best character through growth and sacrifice, tearful reuniting with Glossaryck who eventually grows fond of the little bugger despite himself
Loads of mermaid Jackie hints
Someone dies
Hints of dark star building into conflict in s 4
Fun filler shenanigans
Star having troubles re-adapting to medieval times

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

This picture would be pretty if Star had her heart marks.

She just doesn't look the same without the heart marks...

I would like to see more Dennis something about him just says he's more then a one time character.

Marco realizing that how he is now he won't be helpful to Star. So he goes to some karate dimension and learns inter-dimension magical martial arts to power up.

Eclipsa

Just really good writing and a good overall story.

>Jackie getting a personality at last
Ok I'll bite
What exactly does "having a personality" mean to you

Janna is perfect and cute

PERFECT AND CUTE

What people really mean is getting to see more sides of her.
We have only seen Jackie from Marco's perspective, which has, 90% of the time, been an aloof positive one.
Season 3 will make or break the character.

I wanna kiss Star on her hand and treat her like the princess she is

I agree on that front, I just hate the complete dismissal of her character based on, frankly, not a whole lot of evidence

I want to see Star do more dumb stuff like this.

I also want to see Bug Star fight Toffee.

I want Tom to have a sister.

Star is so cute I want to squeeze her heart cheeks

How dumb is too dumb for Star?
I feel like she's a particularly tricky character to write for.

What are those cheek marks anyway?

>No Muslim Star Butterfly

>No Star wearing a hijab

Why is this allowed

What if that one dress Star wears that seems to give her tits is actually Star stuffing her bra a little to try to get Marco's attention but he doesn't even notice.

Butterfly bloodline mark

Cuz shes not a terrorist.

I JUST FUGGED THE BUG

I won't mind seeing more character building for the parents. The only parent that got a lot of it was River. Maybe some for Mr. Diaz in the Hungry Larry episode.
I mean we always thought Moon was just some strict overbearing mother. It wasn't till Face the Music that we saw her with her hair down both figuratively and literally.
I won't mind a parent focused filler episode. Like Mrs. Diaz and Moon hanging out for some reason.

I agree with your filename

everyone else is pretty cartoony by comparison. she's one of the few characters that acts like a person IRL. so people interpret that as "not having a personality".

>How dumb
I don't think scenes like are primarily about trying to make a joke that Star is dumb- I think they are generally making 2 other super important points first:

First, that Star is obviously alien to this world and has a lot to learn about how things on Earth work. This parallels her overall maturation arc - just like any young person she's still learning how the world works in general, that's just a part of growing up - but done in this way, it let's the writers make clever jokes like these.

Secondly, and this has been a really important arc throughout the series- that one of the main reasons Star has taken so long to learn how things work on Earth is that she keeps using her magic to "easily" solve problems that inevitably would've been better solved without magic, and of course then gets stuck cleaning up her mess afterward. The point being that Star is slowly but surely learning to grow up and do things the right (but hard) way the first time round, though it's taking a while.

I agree, I don't really think Star is dumb, but ignorant. The dumb things she does are because she doesn't understand Earth culture or because she hasn't had to do certain things because she's a princess. Kind of like in the Banagic Episode or when Cloudy trash talks her about taking out the trash.

It was maybe too shortly put, I mean more personality, or the full picture of her personality. I feel like she's too perfect so far, and while being awesome, chill, supportive, cool, kind and sporty etc are no doubt a part of her personality, I don't believe it's all there is to her, all perfection, no edges, cracks or flaws, because it's not that kind of a show.

It's what we've seen so far, since so far she's been "Marco's dream girl". But now that she's more real, no longer the unattainable prize on the pedestal but the real gf, I'm hoping her character will be more fully shown.

Shorts like Tom seemed to be just a manipulative angry asshole ex at first, and while it's still true, there's a LOT more to him now

It's also canon that Star struggles with casting basic spells but is really good at making up powerful new ones

at the very least I can just about guarantee that we'll get a S3 episode further exploring the history of Toffee and Moon

She's like advanced. I could see this leading to a plot point or episode all about there "being different ways people are smart"

I agree entirely, and I'm pretty sure they're going to address it. If they aren't going to cut off Jarco immediately, they pretty much have to.

How long before some retard gets the heart marks tattooed on their face?

>No Muslim Star Butterfly

I have a jihadi terrorist Star Butterfly, same thing right?

This is Star Butterfly, Chechen Rebel.

>Not following Allah's guidelines for women

We don't know that hasn't happened already tbqh

I WANT TO SEE A STAR OUTFIT THAT ISN'T A DRESS

I liked that levitating an apple was the first thing Glossaryk taught Ludo in "The Hard Way."

em.. rape ?

Does anyone have that pic of Star wearing Marco's clothes being fucked by Princess Marco?

>Inb4 it is just behind the scenes and shows litterally nothing of the season

Want to see what the deal with Eclipsa is and what Toffee's motivation is.

W-wait... Is this the same artist?

The kind of person who would do that would most likely be the same type of person who'd whore pictures of it all over the internet

Good taste user. img.booru.org/svtfoe//images/16/83295d2a8b0976fc90bf6e4b64704c9fcdf6d4eb.png

Star is an alien, so if she encounters something on Earth that isn't on Mewni, then she can go full-retard.

She's naive and excitable and impulsuve, too, just not outright stupid.

Cucked Star

Why is Monstar so punchable?

Because she is like Star, but without being Star.

because she keeps ruining everything

no, monstar is only for hugs and comfort

An apology for Fetch
Janna's thirst ratchet up
Marco accidentally finding Star's mewpons
A guest appearance by Jackie's personality

The fuck is even happening in this picture? Why is there the loud house girls in the back?

>Why is there the loud house girls in the back
It was a combined art request, I asked for the Avarius family portrait to be redone as Loud kappas

gimme request for drawing practice

Is this Sup Forums?

set it in spaaaaaace!

dan harmon but he's eighteen stories tall

Anthro Star.

StarFan13 doing anything

It would be nice to have an dispose from Jackie's perspective as she deals with the aftermath of last season's finale and a depressed Marco. Maybe have her figure out that Marco doesn't care about her as much as a person as an ideal he's obsessed over for too long. She might even be the one to tell him to go try to help Star in Mewni... after a sad breakup.

Marco trying to convince Star to take her pills when she really doesn't want to because they make her mind too quiet

He does care, but it's more of an inertia thing, just because he's been doing it for so long.

But yeah, as much as he tries to care for her, she'll notice that he is aloof at the worst times (specially during dates), and will try to convince him of a break-up.

Rick & Marco

Another wtf pic. Why are they watching a show about themselves while playing yugioh as Marco flosses Stars teeth all drawn on graphing paper?

Sketchtoy combined art request, newfriend

Moon making this face

I just hope that the series doesn't string us along for its entire run before Star and Marco become a couple. It has been implied heavily since the first season, and they have the most chemistry as a couple. Too many series choose to hinge on a will they/won't they plot. It gets frustrating.

They wouldn't need to. It's Star's show, not Star & Marco's. As main as he might be, he's still her side kick, if there can be only one.

Starco should have a definitive answer before the end of this season, so we may focus on the greater threat at hand.

If the answer is 'no', I have a feeling that a lot of fans are going to rage quit the series.

is this from the same drawfag who draws with purple lines?

I don't reckon so user, the artstyle is quite different from his stuff

Drunk Star sexually harassing Marco.

I keep seeing people speculate (or hope) that jarco will break up really soon once s3 starts, that Jackie will almost immediately, within a few eps, see that Marco cares about Star a bit too intensely or it's miserable without her, and will just withdraw from the Marcobowl and pretty much make him realize his own feelings and tells him to go after his girl like some sort of supportive fairy godmother character. (Or alternatively will throw a jealous fit and dump him, to the same end result)

I think it's a bit too easy though. The show has been pretty good at subverting expectations, so I don't think Jackie will just walk of that easily.

I do admit it's in her character to lift the cat to the table and address any issues directly, so likely she'll be the catalyst to at least some plot moving conversations, but she might not give up that easily.

What if Marco, now knowing about Star's crush, thinks her leaving suddenly is just because she doesn't want to see him date, and is confused and a bit hurt? What if Jackie gets competitive and tries to become the best (magical) gf ever who can also go on adventures, and they grow closer as a result? What if Marco does miss Star, but still thinks he's just missing her as a friend and comes to the conclusion that the root of all their problems it's Star's crush on him, and if she'd get over that, things would be awesome again, and then tries to impress to Star the next time they're in contact that he wants to go back to being friends and wishes she'd get over her crush, or something?

The one good thing about not knowing much about Jackie is she can basically go in any direction

god that is so damn cute

Don't you think we should direct our fetishposting about Star towards Nefcy to evade paedophilia undertones?

No. Fag.

i'll draw this first, but i have to wait while charging my phone cuz I have only one wire for my tablet and phone
ETA 1.5-2 hours

thank you based draw user

>to evade paedophilia undertones
where do you think you are
archive.is/Va56A#selection-1654.1-1671.11

That is all possible. And you are right, the show does like to subvert expectations.

I just think it would be depressing for the viewers. The Starco thing has hit critical mass. If the audience is left with permanent blue balls, this formally fun and wacky adventure show (with dramatic undertones) will just turn into a salty pool of tears.

If the creator and writers want Star's journey to maturity to be a sad march of disappointment, that is their right. It will be depressing to watch though.

>If the creator and writers want Star's journey to maturity to be a sad march of disappointment

Is there precedent for a Disney show to do this

No, that is where the subversion of expectations comes into play. The show starts as a fun adventure comedy, starts kicking Star's emotions around in season 2, cements her friend zone status in season 3 while introducing ever more dangerous threats (maybe even an important character death), Forces her to further separate from her friends and love interest as she battles evil in season 4 (or beyond). It all culminates in Star giving up on her dreams for the sake of saving everyone else. Marco goes off to have a normal life on Earth with Jackie. Star becomes a bland queen like her mother. Eventually, she marries some guy introduced at the ass end of the series. They have a wild daughter who starts the whole sad process over again. The end.

Expectations. Subverted.

Here

I'm not sure if it's her critical mass - he'll, we only had Star realize she's got a crush on Marco literally in the last 2 episodes. Marco hasn't even sorted through his own emotions yet and has always only thought of Star as a friend - a great friend, his best friend, but still just a friend - till now.

They've been friends for 2 seasons. Marco doesn't move fast when it comes to matters of the heart, he takes things slow and thinks things through and fears the negative possibilities. He was aware he was intensely crushing on Jackie, who was smiling and nodding at him, indicating interest - and did nothing about it for a fucking decade or so.

He's finally reached the great goal of his life; landing Jackie as a gf. Jackie's amazing, it's a dream come true. He's found a great friend in Star, they have a fantastic friendship now. It's good.

But now, romantic interest is ruining it all. He's never thought of Star as a romantic interest. It's he interested in her? If he is, it's he rrreally or it's it just confusion from being confessed to? Should he drop Jackie, just when he finally achieved the impossible and got together with her? Would their relationship with Star even work anymore if they go from friends to lovers, what if it ruins something forever between them? Wasn't Star just crushing on Oscar, what happened to that? What if it's just a passing thing, she was influenced by the song, and he'll lose both Jackie AND Star if he leaves J for Star and she changes her mind or he disappoints or bores her? Even Tom couldn't hold her interest for long, and he's a handsome prince with magical powers. And doesn't her bf have to be a prince anyway?

I really don't see him deciding to damn it all, leave Jackie and decide to pursue Star romantically within a few episodes. It's quite ooc and would be rushed hack writing, frankly. If anything, he'll try to make things go back to the way they were

> Star Vs crossover with the last anime you watch

That's where even more salty drama comes along though. Star's confession was a long time coming (see: blood moon ball and the episode with her diary). You can't really stuff that genie back into its bottle. Marco is going to have some depressing times ahead of him too.

...and your predictions may all be correct.

>watch
*watched

Star seeing that Starfan13 has changed into Jackiefan13 and being incredibly depressed about it

>Kuzu no Honkai or Yuri on ICE
Either way there's romantic pining and anguish, shipping drama, lewd teasing and steamy makeouts ( + nudity) incoming, hot damn

>Higurashi When They Cry

>Gate:The JSDF fought there

So instead of invading Mewni, Toffee invaded Japan.

How do monsters fare against hot lead traveling at 2500 feet per second?

Just finished watching this anime a week ago

Now I understand