Shows that are actual, literal cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=HPzmR8MLYB4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbAAKJ1MH3c
youtube.com/watch?v=VFNDp0CoyH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not an ounce of humanity in his face.

>Instagram celeb

Shouldn't be a real thing. My guess is these douches don't stay famous the older their fans become. What I mean is their small fanbase grow's-up.

He looks like an android.

Is the show itself cancer, or is it just documenting a cancerous culture?

I hatewatched this show and it's a literal who's who of shallow social media starts who will all be washed up and making headlines for OD'ing in five years.

youtube.com/watch?v=QbAAKJ1MH3c

Cameron Dallas is the executive producer on it so yes, it's total cancer. The whole thing is about how his life is so hard because teenage girls love him for his looks.

The other people who feature in it are even worse. There's this middle-aged dude managing the whole tour they're doing who legitimately believes he's gonna end up being super rich, it's quite sad. Also worth mentioning that when Cameron does these pretty-boy tours he'll bring on "rising stars" that are literal 12 year olds and toward the end of the show one of those kids is actually living with him in his apartment.

>I'm a social media influencer

>one of those kids is actually living with him in his apartment.

wat. Really?

I think it was only temporary but the kid says in the show that Cameron is letting him stay at his place so he can get a taste of Hollywood. We all know how that story ends...

There's also a really creepy scene on their tour bus when they're traveling to a show in Europe. A bunch of the boys gang up on one of the younger ones and try to give him a wedgie on camera. One of the adult managers, who's theoretically supposed to be supervising the boys and keeping everyone in line just watches the whole thing and laughs. He then says to the camera, "This is what happens when you join the tour, your pants are gonna have to be pulled down at some point."

The returned
Freakish
The good place
That cop show with andy sandberg
Anything on e4
Bitten
Lucifer

>Anything on E4

I'm a burger but because of my job I know a lot about UK television - ITV2 and Channel 5 seem much, much worse than E4.

No doubt dude, but like... channel four has, net, decent stuff on it, where as channel 5 is just bland shit, so e4 is worse by choice

>"This is what happens when you join the tour, your pants are gonna have to be pulled down at some point."
What the fuck?

Would be easier to make a thread about which shows aren't cancer.

>writing the way you speak
>speaking like such a faggot

I know, I had to go back and play it again. When you think about all these young rising YouTube stars it makes sense that Pedowood would focus their sights on them, especially since these kids are usually outside of the Hollywood bubble and don't have any connections there until agents and managers reach out to them for representation. Throughout the show you find out that almost all of the boys touring with Cameron come from southern/midwestern towns and don't have rich families.

Suck my fucking meme newfriend

>tours for a e-celeb

we live in a strange time

This is indeed a disturbing universe.

Idk pretty qt tho

I honestly don't know where the race is going.

In other words, someone’s who’s failed at life and doesn’t have a job

By far the funniest parts of the show are when you watch the actual performances. It's just a bunch of hot guys jumping around stage pretending to be black, and then they regularly have to leave the stage to take photos with fans before they return and sing like one shitty rap song before leaving for the next city. It's amazing what teenage girls will put up with just to meet a hot guy for five seconds.

we live in hell

>one of the most influential personalities of his generation
so influential that despite being born in 1999 i’ve never heard of him until this thread

more like bug chasing cameron

the life of these boys is pure comedy
youtube.com/watch?v=VFNDp0CoyH8

I wonder how much jew cum all of these Blakes, Camerons and Taylors have had to choke down in exchange for their pointless careers.

Cameron Dallas Buyers Club

Looks like an even faggier version of Pewdipie.

holy fucking shit

Wait, he's real? I thought it was a mockumentary.

believe me, I already have plenty of ideas for a mockumentary that spoofs this

Do it bro

>its literally called the "meet and greet con"

exactly, they always refer to as MAGCON because it's too retarded to say the actual name