Why is there more demand in the market for someone to narrate video games, than to finish this masterpiece?

Why is there more demand in the market for someone to narrate video games, than to finish this masterpiece?

I wonder if there are actually fans of GameGrumps who dont even know metal gear awesome is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vKRcL8L0h0g?t=33m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=8MdfrMO9aaE
reddit.com/r/rantgrumps/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Demand? Dude, if you had the choice between A) scraping by week to week, making animations in the hopes of getting picked up up a studio and B) living comfortably by talking over video game footage, which would you choose?

Why not both?

...because it requires more effort for relatively little reward?

And as much of a classic as Girlchan is, LOLBADSHONENANIME tropes aren't exactly a comedy goldmine these days.

not about what egoraptor wants. i just blame audience and market in general for their shit taste.

Think of it like this:
>2011
>egoraptor makes a game LP
>Fanbase is okay with it and likes it more than animations
ALSO
>2011
>Nostalgia Critic makes a game LP
>Fanbase loses its shit
>Nostalgia Critic official banned from video games and can only stick with his content

Why is it everyone wanted Egoraptor to do Game LPs instead of sticking with his usual shit?

Also, keep in mind, im a bit biased, because I never found game lp's funny in the first place

>I wonder if there are actually fans of GameGrumps who dont even know metal gear awesome is.
I guarantee there are.

Just a reminder that Arin recently did some improv on a Let's Play guest appearance that could easily be the next installment of Girl-Chan

youtu.be/vKRcL8L0h0g?t=33m45s

Dude, don't you fucking dare claim Doug was unfairly maligned or boxed into content because people didn't like his godawful attempt at Let's Play. It was absolute dogshit and the one-two punch of his audience outgrowing him and the failure of Demo Reel are what caused him to slide into what he is now.

Or, you know, have the animation as a side hobby like he did in the early grumps days.

>GiP finale never ever
it still hurts

MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=8MdfrMO9aaE

Everytime arin or ross mention they're animators, the comments are full of people that are shocked. It's hilarious. I bet it feels great to know nobody that likes you even knows what you used to represent.

>what you used to represent
Egoraptor was never that great as an animator. His stuff was like proto-Magiswords shit, and I wasn't surprised when I learned that he actually loaned his voice to the real Magiswords.

because arin & ross were only in it for the money so when youtube changed their algorithm web animation wasn't profitable anymore

while i never seen doug's outside of his dragon's lair review (which was basically just him fucking up in the game while don bluth made fun of him) i will say that in arin's case it was probably because he had great chemistry with jon and in later episodes jon even called arin out on his bullshit

also from the start of GG to now arin ultimately exposed himself causing his sequalits series to lose it's credibility as a result

and between that and everyone on GG being a yesman (except for maybe ross) arin is basically DSP if nobody ever called phil out on his bullshit

this ego was just the first guy to make it "big".

But it's true he's drove off most of his fans from his animating days.

>wow I can't believe these people chose to play video games for a living instead of being homeless

>loaned his voice to the real Magiswords.

wait, arin does the "______MAGISWORD??"

>GG caused Arin to lose credibility as a competent gamer

I've never understood this. There are definitely times when their getting stuck on a game impedes the entertainment factor, but from a gaming ability standpoint I don't think it means anything. Have you never tried to cognitively multitask? Have you ever had the experience of talking to someone on a phone, then someone comes up to you ignoring your conversation and talks at you, and as a result you end up missing both conversations? If someone took those instances in my life as an accurate representation of my proficiency in conversing in English, then they would have to conclude that I have the intelligence of a toddler.

Also, the incident in question was Doug's LP of Bart's Nightmare that he did years back.

>Why is there more demand in the market for someone to narrate video games, than to finish this masterpiece?

You think cheap parodies are "artistic masterpieces" or something?

Protip for everyone: All those funny parodies you giggled at were not passion projects or artistic endeavors. They were to shit funny ideas out and put food on the table.

>Why is there more demand in the market for someone to narrate video game
>tfw people are more willing to pay for someone to narrate a video game that doesn't even have diologue than to narrate a book

People call dsp out on his bullshit and he's well aware of it. He just tells his turbo autistic fans that anyone that has a problem with him is a retard and spins whatever lie he needs at the moment.

>Have you never tried to cognitively multitask?

i have to it's part of my job.

and the problem is more with arin sucking at a game and then blaming the game for why he sucks as opposed to paying attention and actually learning from his mistakes than the "LET'S PLAYS ARE HARD" argument your trying to make it out to be.

but that's what i said though.

DSP has groups dedicated to calling him out meanwhile when has anyone outside of Sup Forums called arin out on anything other than ross's jab at arin in a GG panel?

if arin actually had the amount of people calling him out like phil does he would basically be DSP

there is an entire subreddit dedicated to bitching about game grumps

reddit.com/r/rantgrumps/

No. Arin voices that cat guy who is partnered with that witch girl. The one who mostly repeats the last thing the witch says.

Meant for