Super-Sons #3

Here it is.

Brace for cute

>little guy

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

It's like Tom King's The Vision except Vin murdered the rest of his family instead of the other way around.

and done

Not bad cover.

Decent variant.

Hi superbro

Jon has a magnet for not-normal girls

Did Tomosi run out of ideas? I really don't understand what's the point of this book when all Jon and Damian have been doing is fighting and arguing with each other. Even in freaking Superman.

Is Jon and Dami, dare I say it, the greatest BrOTP of all time?

Thanks, really fun issue.

Lol no. It's not even better than Wolverine/Nightcrawler

what in the fuck?

Thanks, OP.

Yeah, I have a feeling that this book will not last long because it's not presenting anything interesting or new.

probably right, book has a huge fan base on tumblr but none of them actually buy comics

Damm right, only best bro can see each other penis

Oh so the family isn't dead. Thanks for Storytime

How's it selling?

The first issue did well because of the exclusive variants (it got like 18 covers), but issue 2 had a 50% fall from the first issue despite being returnable.

The books just going through its growing pains. They fight now because of how different they are but eventually they'll start working well together similar to what happened in the first volume of Damian's teen titans

Yeah no shit just like any other book.

That aside, what's up with Jon asking about the virus when he already seemed to be aware of it last issue?

Most of DC Rebirth books didn't have a 50% fall from the first issue actually.

That was like practically a year ago, the hype has died down.

We already we went through this in Superman. Stop making excuses for Tomasi because the solicitation for upcoming issuse still have them fighting each other even after this arc end.

Batwoman didn't have a big fall and neither did JLA.

Well they kind of killed their own hype for this book by delaying it so much and then committing the DC Rebirth cardinal sin of only releasing once a month.

Is it so?

Well who knows in that case, we'll see how it goes next month.

>worst superhero
Damian you little shit

Yay Rhode Island!

Bonus points for even kind of looking like Providence, with the "Superman Building" in the back center there.

>Not the Toddler Titans
Mr. Enter edit when?

I'm not one of the people who were hyped about Super Sons, but I admit that I'm still disappointed. I guess this another book I'm going to drop.

Weird that it's Superbro in that flashback and not Superbrad.

Even at 10 girls just melt in Jon's arms. What a stud.

The first arc isn't even over yet, gotta give this time to get legs.

>Brace for CUTE

Fuck off, this is a good read, don't turn into ''cute posters, the thread''
Literally what makes people hate Gwenpool ''cute, CUTE!!!!'' posters

Reminder that in Action comics that he said he wanted all the cherries. Puberty is going to be a nightmare for Clark and Lois.

This was pretty good, plot took a turn for the crazy which I liked.

I can see how Jon and Damian's "bantz" can get stale. Green Lanterns also played that up a lot in its first arc before settling down.

To be fair to them, they are already got a set up in Superman and the solicitation for future issues don't seem promising.

The issue right after this arc is Jon and Damian fighting in the batcave. Again.

>cute
STOP

Oh hey I remember that arc

What cheap fucking bait, Damian. I sure hope Jon doesn't fall for it...like I did.

ATTA BOYS! =D

>Ignore the little guy.
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

takes place before Reborn

>I'm the world's greatest hero
Damian...I love you kid, but stop.

just fuck already

I think it takes place after Reborn. Jon calls himself Jon Kent in the first issue as oppossed to Jon Smith/White.

Timfag 10 post pls.

The shippers are going to love this page.

I guess the boys need to get a little in over their heads in the first arc. Personally, I was hoping we'd get something sort of like Midnighter expressing glee and Multiplex approaching him. I thought it might provide a venue for the two of them to wail on the other's bots to vent their frustration, while also working well together and developing that camaraderie.

loli-focus in my shota bait comics?

>Kid Amazo
>characters you never in a million years thought they'd bring back

Yet still no Manitou Raven.

I don't think so since Damian calls Jon's parents reporters.

She is a robot.
Maybe Kid Amazo is into futa.

Just noticed this book used the Superman/Batman book logo. Now I know why its so comfy to read.

You know Damian and Jon remind me of their dads when they first met.

Wait, is that Fantastic Four reference?

Thanks. Pretty nice issue.

I don't have a problem with it only that because it's monthly it feels like too much if they extend it more than this arc.

The constant arguing was annoying and, judging on the cover art for issue 5 (or was it 4?), it seems like they'll still be fighting each other. Really hope this isn't the case.

They're little kids retard. I realize you're prohibited from going within 10 feet on any, but this is how they act.

Booster Gold & Blue Beetle would be proud

Superman was with the Rebirth suit at the beginning of the story. This was written before Reborn so they're consistent with that. As for what Damian said, it is true that Lois is a reporter.

>judging on the cover art
Seriously?

But he was nice to you right here

>letter to the editor at 2

What magazine and what did he write about? Also I somehow doubt the League of Assasins get magazine or newspaper subscriptions

That didn't take long.

Now I'm getting Goku and Vegeta vibes from them.

So how old is Damian anyway? And Jon looks way older then 10

I'm guessing Kid Amazo was putting on a show since he was in public. Its also possible he became more of a dick after they stopped being superheroes.

I actually taught kids at elementary school and I have a younger brothers. I actually know how they act better than you.

Also, Damian is a teenager who Tomosi has him act like a six years old kid.

oh hey, someone's finally using that wasted Johns plotline.

I love this book

Damian looks like some short-haired college girl who slept over at her boyfriend's house.

13 and Jon has superior kryptonian genes.

rude

>Ignore the little guy
Oh, Jon is so fun to read this way. I hope he stays written like this in the future, when he shifts writer.

Good Lord, Jon. Just punch him already.

They have a classic buddy cop dynamic. What's so hard to understand?

>world's worst superhero

Fuck you Damian, you're the world's worst sidekick. That's leagues of magnitude lower

This feels familiar.

Now where could I have seen this move before?

It's just escaping my mind

How can one character be such a little shit holy fuck

Jon just kick his ass already

And fuck you Damian, you should have called Jon for the teen titans, Starfire could be your mother and she is on the team