Which one, Sup Forums, and why?

Which one, Sup Forums, and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

adamhughes.deviantart.com/art/Women-of-DC-91401295
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If I choose Kara, do I take the two?

Wheelchair.
It's not like she could resist.

Cripple because I can totally overpower her and she couldn't do anything about it

Barbara because she's actually the best character.

Actually Zatanna because she's a babe.

PG. I'm a man of simple tastes.

Left to right
>Catwoman
>Babs in the chair
>Zatana
>I think Canary?
>Peeg
>Wondy
>No clue
>no clue sitting down
>I am assuming vixen cause she's black
>Ivy
>Harley

Zatanna, because Zatanna.

The blonde on Diana's left is probably Supergirl, and the only dark-red-hair-having girl I can think of in DC is Kate Kane.

If my external hd wasn't in storage I'd post the pages of Babs owning some dude who thought he could overpower her and she couldn't do anything about it.

That redhead second from right.
Because i have a strong crush on redheads.

>I'm a man of simple tastes.
This line has never failed me when explaining our shared criteria.

>>no clue sitting down
>and the only dark-red-hair-having girl I can think of in DC is Kate Kane.
I'm pretty sure that's Mera

I love Adam but handlebars on Babs' chair is pleb and I'm sure he got an earful for it.

yes.

adamhughes.deviantart.com/art/Women-of-DC-91401295

>If you're looking for a STORY reason why Selina is in black, not just my behind-the-curtains explanation: Selina gets invited, at the last minute, to this 'Women of DC' photo-shoot, and is told to wear white. Out of spite, she wears the blackest dress she's ever stolen. She DID bring a white cat, though!

From the left side: Catwoman, Barbara Gordon (seated), Zatanna, Black Canary, Powergirl, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Batwoman (seated), Vixen, Poison Ivy, & Harley Quinn.

Are the handlebars a dealbreaker?

Neither. They all suck.

99% of artists do this. I give them shit all the time. They ALL draw hospital wheelchairs 100% of the time. Never draw actual day to day wheelchairs, sports wheelchairs, etc.

Who is the redhead in the regular chair?

That one in the picture is hardly a hospital chair. It doesn't look out of place, even with the bars.

Blonde no clue is Supergirl.
Sitting is probably Kate Batwoman Kane. I assume since the butch open sitting style and not wearing a dress.

Monkey please

These two

the two tall ones in the center and the blonde on the far right,
I like amazons boobies and blondes

Kate They-Asked-I-Told Kane I'm pretty sure.

Fine taste, user.
Fine taste.

Diana, every single time.

Just flip her chair forwards, Booty Exposure 100%.

TFW I have this poster in my livingroom.

Selina. Elegant, loyal, fucking hot.

>Wonder Woman literally posing with terrorists, thieves, traitors and whores

DC must pay good money. What's next, a pic of Elongated Man sharing a cold one with Dr. Light? Lost footage of Green Arrow supporting the Bush administration? Plastic Man enjoying Pauly Shore movies?

WHERE DOES THE MADNESS END?!?!?

It is Kate Kane. This was before they had a solid design for her ready, which is why she looks a different

wheelchair because i have a fetish for atrophied legs

Monkey get out

Babs, because this was apparently back when she was still a cool superhero.

No, seriously, wouldn't you want to try to suck on the toes of this healthy, athletic woman?

I have a minor case of leg/foot fetishism so I've never cared for licking/sucking them. No thanks.

Also, I'd prefer to fug with an ACTUALLY healthy young lady. The whole paralysis thing doesn't turn me on at all. If anything, the opposite.

Are you telling me Amanda McGrory is unhealthy? She has several Paralympic medals to her name.

Ok but technically speaking, she's not healthy, by definition.
If it's a fettish of yours then be my guest but why should I go for a disabled chick when any of the other gals in are suposedly available?

All of them, duh.

Mommy Diana, obviously.

power girl, even though im not man enough for her, but then again, who is?

>technically speaking, she's not healthy, by definition

Rude.

Diana forgives and tolerates.

>Adam Hughes girls
The one with the best gunshow. Wondy or Power Girl.

Or preferably
Skip DC altogether and take Betty off Archie's hands.

>Big Barda isn't shown in all her glory
Shit artist with shit taste detected and the fact that OP specifically chose a drawing for the thread that doesn't include Big Barda provides further proof that OP is a faggot

Big Barda is shit.

Regards, OP

BC and Supergirl because legs