Edited screenshots: sexy and/or funny

Do you know what I like? When people edit screenshots skillfully enough that it could have been conceivably in the show.

Unfortunately, while I'm an intermediate MSPaint user, OC is beyond my grasp, so I will post what I have instead.

Feel free to add your collections of this sort of thing and, I dare dream, create OC if you are so inclined.

>When people edit screenshots skillfully enough that it could have been conceivably in the show.

this doesn't maintain the art style at all

Only if you know what the original looks like. Also this stuff is pretty rare, so you can't be so choosy.

Are these all gonna be from Disney movies?

How can anyone find this attractive is beyond me

Most of them, I'm just now discovering that most of my folders are clusterfucks. The Disney one is one of the few organized ones. And I already went trough all of the edited Disney stuff. For instance pic related is canon, but I feel like it fits well into the spirit of the thread.

Some people are into perflat, some people are into cowtits.

Speaking of going with the spirit if not the letter of the thread...

>inb4 a pic that was shown in theaters to kids all over the country proves too lewd for Sup Forums

This is how Samoan women really look like.

Some people just find it funny

The Little Mermaid was one lewd movie...

I thought these threads only occurred on /trash/?

>"these" threads
What, Sup Forums-related ones? This isn't furry to be on /trash/ and neither is this 34 to be on /aco/. This belongs on Sup Forums.

Post some fat edits and see what happens.

Well, I totally overestimated the amount of edits I had, as you might have noticed by the last few pics. But I remember having more, if I could only find them.

>post fetish stuff
>get sent to fetish boards
You don't say, Sherlock.

pretty neat

I think it's hilarious more than anything

i remember these
nothing like a fat titted southern gal

She's Hawaiian.

its canon, but the thing is that its really just an animation thing

i would have killed for peg to have huge tits like that though, but i could just draw them that big if i wanted.

>sticking the both the joke and hot ones into one tiny res wall
Why? Does someone know where these are available individually in larger size?

Pretty sure edits of fanart don't qualify in these threads

I can do edits. Any requests?

Damn... I really didn't think of making some screenshots for this thread. Anyone got some Disney classics or such on their HD's?

Maybe make Peg bottomless? Or wearing just panties? With a stockings and garter belt package if you're feeling ambitious. It would really mesh well with PJ's ogling of her hips. Sorry abut the low quality.

bimbofication plz

Sorry, best i can do given how low quality it is

Do something with this plz

Dude, that's great! Thanks!

How is there even that many low quality screens in circulation? You'd think with the availability of memory that'd be a thing of the past.

Or did Disney simply never release these in HD?

I think it's the second one.

And if you want things to get weirder in here...

>Kida Alice
>Goku Alice

HOLY SHIT

Not enough weird alien TF out there.

I'm going to post 3 pics rife for edits, all of the Jasmine so you obviously wouldn't want to do all three, but it'd be awesome if you pick one.

1) Iconic red slave girl dress, if you could maybe enhance her assets and make the dress see-trough gauze.

2) Iconic balcony scene, enchance her breasts bigger and make Aladdin ogle them.

3) Rug ride, again, bigger breasts, Aladdin enjoying the view.

>when he tells you he's under 9 inches

I'm guessing gravity will be a thing in one and her arms will squeeze them together in the second.

I love this one.

Keep your deadly disease fetish in /trash/ where it belongs. A staggering 33% of all deaths in the USA are from diseases that are linked to obesity.

This might be better

This is really making me fawn over disney's colors

Dont know if you want them droopier.

Look up 'Himiwako'

a personal fave

No, the gravity thing wasn't code for droopy, just wanted them to look natural, and they look fantastic! I imagined a more comedic edit with her breasts being even bigger, but your realistic take is hot as well.

>tfw can't tell if this is an edit or not
Tink was a fucking bombshell. No way can they get away with a body like that on a character nowadays. I mean people considered the rather modest Elsa stacked.

Holy fuck! How lucky am I? Not only are you good, but you're a Jasmine fan? Fucking jackpot!

Not particularly a jasmine fan, i just planned on doing every request given (before this post), think a code of honor sort of thing.

Once again, fantastic!

Man, you're a dying breed of drawfriend: you don't just deliver, you deliver in top quality. You actually made me nostalgic.

Her front foot looks a bit strange though, but I'm not sure why. At the point where it connects to the ankle.

Sorry bout that user, this should be better

I'm not that creative

appreciate it user

That does look hotter. But it's not the spot I meant. I feel like I'm nagging you now: I think the problem is that it looks like her calf goes directly into foot with no ankle. Sorry. I must have OCD or some shit.

lol, that looks kinda goofy.

I would have suggested miniaturizing or stultifying their uniforms (tiny shorts, bigger boobs, thigh-high boots, midriff) and maybe an old-fashioned panty shot for the girl. Making her a hooker would be ideal, but that's less and edit and more a complete redraw.

Hot as fuck. That shota is in danger.

don't click

Oh i see whay you're saying, sorry bout thay

shut up tumblr
go cry about being flat somewhere else

Yeah, that was it. Perfect!

Does anyone have more slutty/trash edits like

If you're interested exclusively in those, you're better off starting a galo/gyaru thread on /aco/. They are quite plentiful from what I remember because they are very easy to do.

I made this one.

There's also one without the piercings and makeup.

hot
thanks

Requesting a beard added to the girl