Fantastic Four thread

So I just read the first 50 issues of f4 and

>Ben is an insane murderer who tries to kill everyone at the first sign of conflict
>Miracleman, bystanders, Johnny almost one hit killed by Ben if it wasnt because they dodged or plot convenience
>destroys private property, cars and endanger civilians when he feels like it

>Sue is a literal whore. She is engaged to Reed but then starts looking to Namor and pretty much she tells her Reed she will decide eventually who will get to fuck her when she feels like it.

>Reed gambles all of their money in stock and loses everything. When people call them on his bullshit he proceeds to threaten Ben

>The F4 often use nuclear bombs in the city to deal with villains

Why do people want comic book accurate f4? They are not the "dysfunctional family superhero group" trope. They are plain psychopaths. Bad guys.

Imagine if they made a comic book accurate movie! The internet meltdown would be worse than when DC reverted Lex to the actual redhead mad scientist from the modern bodybuilder billionaire.

I just read issues 151-160 of ASM
Lein really likes writing one issue stories and JJJ scenes, but the one shot villains were mostly awful
He's definitely great and keeping the whole cast involved and developing though
I'm excited to see him get better as a writer in the 21 more issues I have left of his run

my favorite issue is #51...
i just want a comfy super team
and dr doom not to be a 31337 hax0r
i could care less if johnny is malaysian

I don't think 60's era comic books had overly cynical middle aged autistic fucks in mind when they were written user.

Guy doing violent things does not mean they are indicative of insanity that advocate murder or endorse slavery or are against women's rights etc.

Anyone has a reading list for f4?

Based angry ol anderson stule ben.

Based sue is a ditz.

Based Reed was the maker young.

Based human torch is a sleeze bag who trolls thing every day.

>the maker
Literally wasted potential the character. The last issue from the future city arc was the beginning of the end. They reverted him into a cuck who still loved Sue and lost to her in a fight, when her powers were useless the last time they fought.

Then the gauntlet bullshit, where he lost with all the gems.
Then it was revealed he made the gems to fight Galactus...but Kitty defeated Galactus by just punching him

Then he spent secret wars talking and did nothing at the end

And I gave up on him after secret wars. What is he doing these days? jobbing?

Honestly I think they have much more personality this way

When Reed is the caricature of 1950's dad but totally aloof to absolutely every normal ordinary thing around him.

Sue is ditzy and moronic at times,

Ben is an angry old curmudgeon ex army guy who picks fights

And Johnny is a Chad douche that hits on any woman nearby, brags a lot and shows off all the time, but the public still loves him as a celebrity and he milks it for everything he can.

Makes them a bit more of a typical family when everyone has their problems but still work together. The post 90's perfect whitebread family that always gets along is boring to read. They are nor dysfunctional, that's an ordinary family. People are weird and have their problems but they still get along.

All of it
Plus anything it crossover with
Plus all of the thing's books

He isnt a cuck. Just a nerd with a hot ditzy bimbo. Have you ever seen smart men date? Their women are flakes and women tend to prefer brawn irl.

>He isnt a cuck
>Have you ever seen smart men date?
>The Maker inseminates Sue with the Thing sperm and then lets Ben keep the girl

Cuckoldry, the smart men fetish

Nope. Best thing is to do remove women rights.

Honestly Byrne changed them. Sue started to be assertive, Ben less mopey, Reed more aware and less sexist.

Torch remained the same until marriage. I thiught they resetted them back wards in the early 90s only to do different character progression in Tom run.

Then hereos reborn resetted them again. Nowadays they're the stable family of Marvel.

>it was revealed he made the gems to fight Galactus
No, he made the gems to stop the incursions and save the ultimate universe. He didn't know HOW the Ultimate Universe was going to end, so he assumed it was because of Galactus. It wasn't until after the fact that he realised it was because of the incursions.

>What is he doing these days?
Fucking Dr. Doom's mom.

>Nowadays they're the stable family of Marvel
>Cis white stable family on Marvel

Not on my watch! Human Torch, to the inhumans! Thing, to guardians of the galaxy! Sue, Reed and white kids, fuck off to space or something, I dont want to see your cis asses anymore!

Is this what you do, user? Look for shit to twist around and bitch about?
How many threads do you start n a day like this? You post like the SJ spammers.

Eh they will be back.

The Thing is even reverting back to his kirby costume on one secret empire cover.

Yes, we have too many Fantastic Four threads. Just like SJ. Mods should start banning f4 spammers.

Problem is that Sue being a dumb slut isn't fun to read, and Ben was too easy to aggro. Giving Sue a better flaw, like being lethargic and dismissive, and keeping Ben from being too predictable would help the dynamic.

>Not liking Sue doing things that make her a stronger mommy later

Dumb sluts are usually the worst moms.

She's not really a slut. She's just young and Reed isn't so perfect that Namor can't at least get her attention- which is all he ever really gets, and not for long, either.
Namor is even further up his own ass than Reed.

>Is this what you do, user? Look for shit to twist around and bitch about?

That does seem suspicious

But anyway I don't see how making flirt with everything makes her a good mom.

Aren't comics from the 60s just fucking fantastic?

>Not wanting to date a dumb bimbo with big MILKIEESSS

>dating a slut

Nope. You use a slut.

>not wanting to watch the dumb bimbo to breastfeed your daughter...and then you

Wow, you're such a snowflake. Do you need a safe space?

>FF #1

>Ben is the only one who suggests they NOT steal a military rocket
>Susie knows Ben is in love with her so she calls him a coward and half a man in order to manipulate him into going along with Reed's plan
>Ben gets mutated into a hideous monster because of this
>Susie never once in her entire life regrets manipulating the emotions of her friend and ultimately ruining his life

Susie's a cunt.