Karai

Karai thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

rainbow-flyer.tumblr.com/post/159013927365/patreon-request-sketch-of-idw-karai-she-was-the
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Karai thead!

Well you might as well and storytime her issue now that you started this thread OP.

This issue is for July. People who create tmnt threads here never make storytime they just create random threads thinking people will care. Tmnt fanbase is awful like the technodrome forums.

Sure thing. Posting superior version though.

kill yourself faggot

Snake form
>Head-hands
>Mouth in the back of the skull
>Eye brows
>Shoulder pads
>Thin waste
>Plates
>Batman arm blade thingies

NOPE! Way too many stupid elements for a snake monster.

How about the Human design?
>Asymmetrical earring overkill
>Intentionally incorrectly applied mascara that goes over the eyebrows
>Monkey haircut
>Blonde hair dye at the lower part on the back of the head.

Uh, nope! Both of these designs are ugly and miss the point, I hope bothe are ignored in the future.

What? She's back in IDW?

TMNT Universe 012.

And no link in the Win-O-thread yet. Damn.

TMNT Universe 012 is for July. Universe 009 is coming next week.

i don't think very much of this new turtle, Karai - they don't even have a shell, nevermind a slice of pissa

rad skateboard though

Ah okay then. Well that sucks, but also makes more sense now. Whelp time to find out where I put the one-shot that had her then storytime it then!

Her micro serie was cool. By the way TMNT Universe will have a 4 part story about Karai in Japan from 012 to 015.

>not wanting to fuck a monkey girl
What's wrong with you?

Also Kelly Hu's voice does things for me

UH, NO

Oh dear God. That accent. That glorious accent. Fuck I saw that movie two more times just to hear that fucking accent.

Also storytime!!! Cause I found the jump drive that had my TMNT folder. It was already installed my on my PC and I didn't even realize till I did a deep search.

Suddenly THIS GUY.

So that's where Cassandra's Strider costume went too after she ditched it.

Dayum.

I wonder what became of Karai's mother?

Two wrong moves Dark Leo. You poked her one too many times both mentally and physically. You have only yourself to blame.

Of course, this would mean the end of the rivalry and possible eventual hate sex. If she did this.

Dat last panel. Dat smirk. Hnnnnnngh!

ow to do the Bebop & Rocksteady one-shot Micro since Karai plays a part in that too? Regardless bonus IDW Karai smut by rainbow flyer!

rainbow-flyer.tumblr.com/post/159013927365/patreon-request-sketch-of-idw-karai-she-was-the

I wanna use some tax refund to get started/up to date with the IDW Turtles. Have they been consistent in making collections? or is this going to be a floppy hunt?
Also which collection would be the best way to go (if any?)

IDW started releasing "Complete" Collections of the IDW run. Currently, it's at Volume 4 with Volume 5 to hit this summer.

That's the way to go.

Killer. Thanks. Now I'll know what to look for.
TO AMAZON!