Terrible Sup Forums merch thread

terrible Sup Forums merch thread

mcfarlane.com/toys/series/steven-universe-construction-sets-fall-2017/
twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/854406663373246464

My dreams for Steven Universe in Lego Dimensions are shattered.

Heh.

Nothing will top this.

Not now.

Not ever.

This is a terrible merch thread.

this is real?

I need this

What in the shit? Just make some fucking balljointed figures as close to animation model as possible and call it a day, why is the toy development for this series such shit? Funko pop garbage? Blind bags, and now knockoff lego shit?
My /toy/ 'tism is going crazy, why wouldn't they just make some basic figures when the show was still new?

Before it loaded I thought it might be those collectable rockem-sockem kinda toys where you make the figure in the middle spin around and try to hit the weakspot of the other to cause them to fly off the handle you used to control them.

Bummer it ain't.

My dream of an official Peridot toy that doesn't look like total ass will never come true

Christ, and I thought the Regular Show figures looked like shit.

fuck why is she so FUCKING sexy

If they hadn't bust their Monopoly nut so soon, they could have had the player pieces he each Gem.

>and theyll shout "buy meeee!"
>ill look down on them and say "no."

But you can do Steven Universe V Five Nights at Freddy's!

Fuck, please tell me they sent a pallet of these to Alan Moore to 'thank him' for refusing his royalty check.

>tfw my nephew has these

McFarlane's still making shit overpriced statuettes and calling them toys I see

Why is Pearl always colored like a 20 year old piece of plastic?

Crossing my fingers that the upcoming MvC:∞ figures won't suck walrus balls...

Never gonna happen because peridot herself has looked like ass in the show since gem drill

because you're looking at fanart

you mean Catch and Release

So it's knockoff lego combined with papercraft? kinda cool. Not exactly merch, but a thrift store in my area printed this image off and posted it near the registers and other places.

Actually, she's liked like ass about half the time since she hit earth. I was not a fan of her Dexter's Lab looking villain ass.

>Piece of plastic

>not Tiger Millionaire theme
>the notes aren't Jungle-Bucks

How can SU figure be off-model?

>implying there are models

Fucking this.
Cartoon Network shafts shows for "toy sales" and yet theres absolute trash merch for no reason. Just make some normal fucking figures, the fans will buy them.

>Monopoly
People actually play this game?

I swear I saw some legit decent quality stuff for FNaF

>Pearl and Garnet have the same proportions

I'm fucking mad.

You'll get the 50th version of Ryu and Chun-li and then the line will die because no one bought them and you'll like it. I feel so bad for MK fags.

It could still happen or is this a rights issue now since McFarlane is making toys? WB owns film and gaming rights to lego so it shouldn't be a problem.

>Steven is in the buck of most quantity like the Mary Sue he is

Of you are reeeeaaally desperate you could commission customs but that's a lot of dough to do.