Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

the fact that daisy's a cheerleader comes up again after years, like some user predicted last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBISfv-6hfo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Lucy hates her friends

erry time

other than that, it's a "it's fucking nothing" page

Every update until you like it

David and Lucy are looking pretty good together

Yep.

this activity of yours is dangerously close to what one would find in a g*neral

At this rate we'd be capable as a collective whole to rewrite it while actually being better at making it coherently and not forced or cringey

>cuts the entire page out

really makes me think

>Daisy and David just delaying everyone from playing another round

Not to mention delaying the plot GIVE US MORE MIKE AND LUCY SUFFERING.

Now you're just finding excuses to label bcb threads as g_enerals.

youtube.com/watch?v=yBISfv-6hfo

The writing has gotten so shit that I stopped giving the website hits and only get updates from here now.

>another nothing update

really milking that cow huh

i guess its better than those glacial web comics

by a thin margin anyway

I want Amazonian Daisy to carry me in her arms.

>Daisy is actually strong

Well that makes this page not a complete waste. Although I feel like that raises more questions.

A M A Z O N I A N
D A I S Y

I can't fucking wait to see what warnings I'll get once this thread is archived.
They always find new, creative ways to police these threads

Mike best boy

Im excited

Really? I haven't got any warnings and I post around 30 to 50 comments every fucking thread.
What were those for?

I'm gonna be king hipster over the fact I stopped giving them hits in early 2014.

some faggot is still gonna usurp me

Wait, why would they warn after a thread is dead? Like, they go through it and look for low effort shit to "warn" people about?

I had dental surgery today.
I can't feel the left half of my face.
And yet my rage for Mike still burns hotter than a thousand suns.

get well soon you damned Lucyfag

rub some dirt in it

Thanks Mikefags. I appreciate that.

Im the 1 Amayafag

Everyone is an Amayafag

>When you get banned several times for posting two pictures in multiple bcb threads

I deserved them tbqh

I usually go to sleep after a thread is archived, and the next morning when I try to post I'm usually redirected to a warning for the most trivial stuff, like answering to the Mikefag at the start of the thread (GR3), posting the bump picture (GR6) or other shit like that

>Mikefag at the start of the thread
You're talking to him right now. ()
Funny how I never got a single warning.

I have the feeling my lucky streak ends today

Anyone who goes to sanitized lockstep conformity central for this is a moron. At least Suitcase can't stop us here.

>mikefags acting like Lucy.

Mods are assholes
News at 11

im not a mikefag nigger

the warn I get for answering you is always for checking your lack of a get, though.

I also once got a 10 minutes block from posting (which occurs when a jannie directly reports a user to a mod for a ban) for "off-topic posting" when I started a new thread that day when an user flooded the entire thread with random pictures

Oh, so you're the user who always teases me about that. Funny, I was just thinking how you hadn't shown up yet.
Welp, since we got such a shitty page today I guess everyone is getting b& because there's almost nothing to talk about

We Volume 1 now (again)

She's unstoppable!

Cucked by a cartoon cat.

>Daisy suddenly becomes drunk with power and rapes Mike again.

We're only missing the pets now

At this point we need something utterly batshit to save this thing from being a total snore.

Go out in FLAMES

and Kizuna

>making an interesting comic is hard so you regress it to adolescent doodles because it's comfortable and easy

Do we have any confirmation that they're never coming back? More and more this volume feels like it's trying to return to volume 1 but with the twists that Mike and Lucy hate each other and have swapped a lot of personality traits.

Since does cheerleading let you deadlift without a sweat?

>Later in the main hall
>Augustus casually says hi to Lucy while she's chatting with her friends (and Mike stalking them with dead eyes)
>Lucy answers him

You motherfuckers convinced me to give this a comic a chance just as it turned to shit.

Fuck you.

Dunno, The Paulo Show wasn't really better than this

You do pick people up a lot, and David did the lifting part.

Where did you make it?
Did you get past the notebook doodles yet?

Is every single adult in the school not giving a fuck about their job?

I know it's a freaking webcomic about talking cats, but it's ridiculous that not a single person in that school gives one fuck about their freaking jobs.

But user adults are TOTALLY SQUARE

not like hip with-it kids like the artist (she is in her thirties)

Mr Poodles of Noodles is very serious about his job

Paulos Dad
Lucys Dad
Daisy's Dad and Mom

So dads are the unsung heroes in this comics while the moms are fucking lazy cunts

She's holding her by the pussy in more ways than one.

Hasn't Lucy's dad appeared like once?

And what's wrong with her mom? Sending her away backfired but dealing with a mentally ill child must be pretty hard to do without making mistakes.

At this point I can only assume they have absolutely no pride left, since they didn't shelve it while working ordinary jobs for dosh and building up steam for actual improving both writing and the art again.

That user who said the story and art wad was blown right before chapter 81 and onwards is painfully right.

But I guess a sensible solution isn't attractive when you can participate in socjus circlejerks instead.

he's always away racing to make money for his kids

i don't understand these cats. One moment they're crying their guts out, the next they're doing goofy shit like there's no tomorrow.

>red hair, problem glasses

Like pottery.

I meant on the school. The actual parents seem like the only voices of reason in the whole comic.

I just find it ridiculous how the school itself is being made as the most corrupt/non-caring place ever. It almost comes off as traumatic school experience considering which author we are dealing with here.

Full-evil schools make me wanna rolls eyes, I know its a nitpick. And this is coming from a guy who got bullied his whole life in highschool.

I fucking told you to stay away, blame the other faggots.

Autism.

>And this is coming from a guy who got bullied his whole life in highschool.
I did too
Stop being such a little bitch

Incoherent writing like you'd except from a moneyfarming anime, manga or garbage webcomics pandering to lowest denominators instead of putting effort into it.

Reflects the author's bipolarity

Well, we already know Lucy has difficulty appreciating the good things in her life.

You're not readanon, are you? Because I've loved reading his or your reactions.

What the hell is this incomprehensible shit?

>Luggage Lad
>getting a real job with the degree he studied for
kekaroo

that was old Lucy
New Lucy is gonna sit on Paulo's face like she was meant to

Don't worry, readanon is still a sweetheart instead of me.

I'm the original Mollyposter

Never saw that pic

>Freaking Taeshi still managed to make a more interesting QC comic to look at than Jaques.

It just keeps pushing my argument that QC is basically the webcomic equivalent of that no-taste bland porridge.You eat it fine, it won't kill you, but has no taste whatsoever.

>new Lucy
>not the same Lucy from 11 years ago
Depressed fuckup Lucy was just a speedbump that lasted eight years. All animu bitch all the time, motherfuckers.

At least porridge has substance.

This is when butthurt bagman actually should meddle in the name of consistency.

But instead he does it when he should stay the fuck away because he wants to insert his ideas.

Sucking up to QC in the hopes of some money dropping their way.

Yeah, it's not something that should be remembered fondly, nor forgotten.

It's like stale coffee with fancy name and expensive pricetag that's always sold in ~artisanal~ coffee shops just like in QC.

And of course idiots slobber over it without questioning.

They wanted to be one of the cool kids and join the patreon circlejerk for easybux.

Ironically this comic is very good about not masturbating the authors' political beliefs even though they're both the stereotypical pompous liberal.

Maybe they'd have been successful if their comic was much, much worse.

When will McCain come back?

Not possible, he's a fan character

He was killed off...sadly

Too bad, he was entertaining.

Molly hasn't appeared in over five chapters.

WHERE IS THE MOLLY, TAESHI

Probably hiding from you pedos.

shut up faggot

Molly is the best thing about this comic

Taeshi is literally so childish and sensitive to her audience that she retconned his intended relationship with Sue because people kept wanting to see more of him.

Makes you wonder how else we can alter the comic

That would be Amaya or Paulo's dad

Can we trick her into not putting Mike and Lucy back together after all?

If we shill for Dabbey and Augucy hard enough, meybe we'll finally get Pausy and Mucy

McCain was a fancharacter wasn't he?

>because people kept wanting to see more of him.
>Taeshi has been known to lurk these threads
>Suitcase has been known to lurk these threads

>Mollyposter keeps asking for more Molly
>Molly hasn't appeared once

Why not both?

she can be Paulo-dad's daughter-in-law

>Pausy
>Not Paully

Because I want to see Paulo and Amaya get together