There goes another one

There goes another one
Did Rose McGowan infect her with crazy?

I want her pusy

give pusy now

Damon has a micropenis?

She's always been a daft cunt. Glad she wasn't able to ruin LOTR.

Why make posts like this? It's completely over, man. Whatever happens next, this is going to be a factor. Unless you're one of those weird guys who thinks he can just grab a woman's ass if it's physically in range and he gets a spare second to do it - and how many of us have even MET guys like that - you have no reason to go on the offensive. Just ignore these women, let them have their anger, let what needs to be dealt with be dealt with, and get on with your own life. It doesn't bother me because I've never just thought "yeah, rape, I could totally get away with that". Nor has any normal guy in a normal job.

me on the right

Desperate gasp for relevance

what?

Is she fucking pulling an ADIC Johnson on Matt Damon?

>not wanting to have a baby suck on your nipple
u gay right?

I read they want for a time where women can feel safe walking alone at night.
well guess what ladies us men don't feel safe waling alone at night either, we are are twice as likely to be a victim of assault than a woman

welcome to our world, now pleases let me suck your milky tatas.

> Just ignore these women, let them have their anger

Based.

If you're not a rapist/racist/etc., then be secure. It's their personal issues they're projecting.

Learn how to spot crazy pussy. And don't stick your dick into anyone crazy.

Can these goddam shikshas stfu about getting schluped. They weren't complaining when they played Poison Ivy in the sequels I watched. The movies weren't even better than Drew Barrymore as the original Poison Ivy. Meanwhile where is Tony Danza? Because his daughter got harassed and is telling Twitter now. But he was making Alyssa do these roles. Was he in Harvey Weinstein's club too then. I just don't understand. Alyssa played Poison Ivy and did those nude scenes. Did Tony tell her that was okay because while I enjoyed the scenes if it was rapeesque I just think the movies should be destroyed. They were okay but not worth it then.

Why is she posting images like this if she was raped? Is she joking?

cos shes old and no longer hot but still craves attention

Why is someone posting these Female Celebrity Tweets here? Get them out of here. I'd rather read, what Damon has to say about it, but I'd actually rather not. This is some bullshit propaganda trying to influence anons on this board. Mods, you should be deleting these posts. Who the fuck care about allegations anyways? Innocent until proven guilty. Now shut this down already.

but what did she mean by this?

At least her ranting is way more coherent than McGowan's coke binge fueled gibberish.

Maybe he's pulled A DICK on her first.

She does have a point. It was an open secret that nobody cared about for the longest time.

I wonder who is behind this post.

Is Charmed good?

this was also my first thought

"We were silenced for so long"

She means "We accepted being sexually harassed because we gained things in return, but now we don't need them anymore, so we outrage".

There, fixed.

>but now we aren't famous anymore, so we outrage".
There, fixed.

so she can post pics of her breastfeeding a baby online but if some guy posts a pics of himself penisfeeding a baby he goes to jail? How is that equality?