ITT post movies that available in true 4k that you wouldn't expect

ITT post movies that available in true 4k that you wouldn't expect.

Seriously, this gem is on netflix in 4k and I just learned there's a 4k bluray of it. I have no idea why.

Not 4k but I Cheers is remastered on Netflix. It looks better than Frasier even though it was filmed a decade before. Really shows the superiority of film given that film can always be remastered whereas video will always be stuck in the time it was shot.

The racing scenes. There's a boatload of colors and visual details. It's a great way to show off the capabilities of your high def tv. I assume this is also why the bluray came packed with the first run of ps3's.

i like to picture jesus in a tuxedo t shirt

wasn't this one of the first to get on bluray? It was being pushed and coming free with PS3's etc

scissor kicked in the back of the head

Is there an option for 4k on netflix? I just put it on but it doesn't look any different than other movies.

If you don't chew Big Red then fuck you.

This scene made my dick explode when I watched it. Molly is so hot in a kinky librarian sort of way.

Pip pip, prune candy.

I have a category that pops up with "available in 4k" but only on my 4k tv, I can tell the difference but any other device I use it on shows up as normal.

Speed Racer 4k remaster when?

Also due to a binding endorsement contract that stipulates i mention powerade at each grace

Ricky Bobby is actually a good movie prove me wrong
It and Anchorman are Will Ferrelkino

By definition I cannot prove something that is factually true to be wrong.

But user. Why would I attempt to disprove something so objectively correct?

You should watch Don Jon.
Your dick might actually pop itself off and shove itself in your ass when the mousey lady shows up.

What's her name?

She's played by Julianne Moore.
Character's name is Esther.

>Julianne Moore
Literal goddess

>be me
>drinking moonshine
>watching uhd ricky bobby

Thanks OP

Most realistic surprise kiss in all of cinema.

in the 4k version you can actually see the flames when ricky bobby is on fire