What if Lex Luthor was black?

What if Lex Luthor was black?

He would be black manta.

this guy was great as the Continental Concierge in john Wick. Underrated character

He pretty much looked like O.J. Simpson in the Justice League cartoon.

He'd be Blex Niggor

Hmm ... I was gonna try to make a stereotype joke and say "then the 40 cakes he stole would be ____ flavored" but ... I can't think of any racial cake flavor stereotypes of ANY kind.

Except maybe Chinese, which I'd make the joke of rice-cakes.

that's as much as two ones.

They'd be watermelon flavored?

Dude, what if Lex Luthor was weeeed,
Ayyyy lmao

Wasn't he in the cartoons?

Gaze not into the abyss

He would still be in prison

For the superman animated series and justice league he was modeled after Telly Savalas a greek actor.

He'd wish he was Levar Burton

Real talk I would eat the shit out of a watermelon cake. The "blacks like watermelon" stereotype is dumb. Who doesn't like watermelon? I feel the same way about fried chicken - there are some high class places that make gourmet fucking fried chicken. Grape soda though, that shits nasty. I love grapes but anything "grape flavored" just tastes like plastic ass.

ACKSHYUALLY

If Black Lex actually acted like Lex, he would without a doubt use the race card against Supes.

I don't like watermelon.
More to the point I've had like two instances where watermelon tasted like anything other than funny tasting water.
Apparently its hard to get good watermelon.

>What if Lex Luthor was Black

I remember hearing that Denzel Washington was in the running for Luthor in BvS.

If anyone could have sold the shit sandwich the script gave him, it'd be Denzel.

same, i didn't like watermelon until I tried a decent one
it was p good

Why are you posting greek Lex in a thread about a potential black Lex?

Stop making white characters black! If you want to have a black character, make up one yourself!!! You'd get real pissy if someone made a black character white wouldn't you!

I wouldn't consider that black. There are Caucasians with a natural tan to their skin.

>Greeks
>not just glorified blacks.
sure thing, mr. markopopulis.

Well that's because that's not a black Lex its a greek Lex.
I guess i'm one of the few people on Sup Forums to watch Kojak.

Np. Black people are scary.

I dunno, Lex is a pretty proud guy

Where's my iconic slave role? Eh? Mothafucka!

I thought he was black as a kid

>What if le bald man played Lex Luthor in a movie?

woah....

I guess if you had never seen a mediterranean before.

Shut up before I beat you up

I'd be okay with a black Lex

>Whether we wanted it or not we've stepped into a war with the Cabal

Of course he's black. They even drew him with the funny lips.

>There are Caucasians with a natural tan to their skin.
Yes. Niggers.

are you saying greeks are black?

This

I'm 100% in favor of this.

They are closer to black than white. Greeks and Italians certainly aren't white.

Yes

He'd be less intelligent, less wealthy and commit the same amount of crime as usual

He'd be Dindu Luthor

>54 years old

Out of curiosity, would Morgan Freeman make a good Lex?

You can't have a black man as a villain, that's racist. Only straight white males can be villains, just like in real life.

No, that's retarded

He pretty much already does. "Muh humans", etc.

Hopefully it'll work better for him than Black Manta's "guys, help me murder this baby. Black power, right?"

No, Morgan Freeman isn't that intimidating

as an italian, i can say with confidence:

WE WUZ ROMANS AN SHIET

Would be better then Eisenberg, in fact if they make that guy from Luke Cage, cottonmouth Lex I'd be down for it.

Just get a good fucking actor to play Lex ffs.

I thought he was one in the DCAU

No, Morgan Freeman is black, friendly and has hair.
Lex Luthor is white, evil and is bald.

what if lex luthor was green

There should be more black villains in the cunning mastermind role. The violent thug stereotype is the problem.

no

>You'd get real pissy if someone made a black character white wouldn't you!

Clearly bait, but that's been a rampant thing since before the age of cinema

I hate you for making me laugh this hard

Dude, I wanted Cottonmouth and Black Mariah from the Netflix Luke Cage series to be way longer standing. They were easily my favorite villains next to Kingpin.

then it would be a marvel comic

So mad when they killed off cotton mouth. Such a great actor and such a good character. Killed for a generic filler supervilian.

Eh, Lex's ethnicity is not important to the character. Also, I'm one of the stupid but apparently common people that thought that DCAU Lex was mixed, so...

I don't think I ever saw an evil Freeman character. Intimidating yes, full-on evil and manipulating no, I think he could sell it though.

That's when the series fell apart for me. It wasn't great to start with, but without Cottonmouth it became instantly boring.

Why would Levar Burton be black?

There was that horrible Wanted movie and Lucky Number Slevin.

>Lucky Number Slevin
Fuck, that was great, how did I forget it? OK, Freeman could definitely pull of a convincing lex.