Rian Johnson did everything on purpose to fuck over JAR JAR Abrams

Rian Johnson did everything on purpose to fuck over JAR JAR Abrams
>kills snek so JJ can't asspull a throne room scene
>the first order is literally led by a cringy emo faggot
>luke is dead
>rey is an even bigger Mary Sue
>blacked with rey is denied
>leia is alive

In this thread say thanks to Rian Johnson for destroying disney wars from the inside, episode 9 will be a fucking disaster

Disney doesn't let any director go off the reservation. There's no chance anything he did wasn't pre-approved, or possibly designed, by a committee of executives.

isn't she Mexican?

She's not

who's the bitch?

Cuban

Emily Rudd

thanks... reminds me a bit of Alison Brie

Agreed.
He injected the franchise with a fast-acting neurotoxin

It's now only a matter of time before the whole thing rolls over and dies.

BASED

>mfw instead of crafting a coherent narrative between subsequent movies the directors use the world-famous IP they were given control of to shitpost at each other

It's impossible to make a coherent movie after TFA

You didnt realize that the second snoke called Kylos helmet ridiculous?

That was basically a fuck you from one director to the other.

Stage 3: Bargaining

That was the fuck you?
I thought the fuck you was Luke telling Rey everything was bullshit while Han had said it was all true.

I actually liked that. Basically called him and emo fag just like the internet.

To be fair, it is ridiculous.

>episode 9 will be a fucking disaster
Says the increasingly nervous fanboy for the 5th time this week

>tfw if JJ directed Episode 8, we could have actually had Star Kino
FUUUU

>>leia is alive
wait so the only character they actually HAD TO kill off remains but everyone else dies?
fucking
what

Disney wanted to use Leia as the main character in Episode 9 and possibly have her be a real powerful female Jedi but Carrie cucked them by dying and now since they killed off both Han and Luke, they done fucked up.

Thank you Rian. Destroy Disney properties for the greater good.

I thought it was ADA at first, who is also cuban. Does Cuba produce literal goddesses?

giv jew gf

that girl IS a jewess

actually hilarious and well played, if factual

>rey is an even bigger Mary Sue
her big moment was moving rocks and nearly killing her only possible teacher if anything he nerfed her into the ground

:)

jj just shit into a bucket and handed it to rian and he tried to make a fucking teacup dammit give him some credit

>Disney doesn't let any director go off the reservation. There's no chance anything he did wasn't pre-approved, or possibly designed, by a committee of executives.

I hate to admit it, but this. I wish we had JJ dead to rights to try to make an original movie and reveal himself to be a total hack, but we know disney has a planned contingency.