Rebels aren't terrori-

>rebels aren't terrori-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKHQXuXE8qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It should've been Leia

Why didn't they just hyper drive the death star lmao?

IT SHOULD'VE BEEN LEIA OR AT LEAST AKBAR NOT THIS PURPLE HAIRED FEMINIST BITCH

Why don't they make hyper drive torpedoes or someshit lol? Star Wars lore is so stupid

>how to ruin every single space battle in the Star Wars universe in one scene

I'm going to need a nasheed over this.

fill me up with camrip link senpaitachi

tha's not how hyperspace is supposed to work you fucking hacks

>Akbar
That would have been so much better, fuck. Fuck.

>Watching the cam rip.
>At the 49 second mark in the webm the theater starts to laugh.

While the scene is cool, I did not understand this. Was the audience aware this was fucking dumb? Or am I missing something that's too dark to tell in the cam rip for this scene?

>hyperspace is now going really fast in real space

Why do they even have lasers instead of just unmanned hyperspace missiles? Who comes up with the shew? Hella fucking epic

Hyperdrives manipulated hypermatter particles in order to thrust a starship into hyperspace[1] by taking advantage of the wrinkles in the fabric of realspace,[source?] whilst still preserving the ship's mass/energy profile.

Hyperdrives manipulated hypermatter particles in order to thrust a starship into hyperspace[1] by taking advantage of the wrinkles in the fabric of realspace,[source?] whilst still preserving the ship's mass/energy profile.[1] This shortens journeying distance significantly, allowing the vessel to "jump" from a specific point to another point without having to travel directly between them, therefore reducing journey time by an extraordinarily large margin.[2] However, large objects in realspace cast "mass shadows" in hyperspace, so hyperspace jumps necessitated very precise calculations.[3] Without those, a vessel could fly right through a star or another celestial body.

Its funny how self declared star wars nerds dont even know the universe they claim to cherish so much

if this is possible then
>why didn't they hyperdrive the death star
>why didn't they hyperdrive the star destroyers invading hoth
>why didn't they hyperdrive the deathstar II
>why didn't they hyperdrive the executioner
>why didn't they hyperdrive the starkiller base

>the only reason rogue one exists is to explain how destroying the death star is a plothole instead of an oversight caused by the empires hubris

>really fast projectile is way more effective than lasers

huh......makes you think........

Han kind of explained this bit a bit in the first movie that youre still kind of flying through shit and you have to calculate shit precisely or you can prob do some damage like we just saw.

>1 person can pilot a giant space ship
why the need for crews of thousands?

>jumping to hyperspace can be used as a devastating weapon
why don't they just makes weapons with hyperspace drives?

No it wouldn't have, he's a minor character

God Sup Forumss criticisms are so retarded you have no understanding of the fundamentals of storytelling. You want the stupid jj abrams star wars where everything is full of references to the old star wars

fucking this
you can't introduce a technique that powerful and pretend no one imagined it before. someone probably watched the episode of the TNG where they do the picard maneuver and said

>SOOO UHMM WHY DON'T WE MAKE IT INTO AN ATTACK XD

star wars is fucking dead

I don't care about the rest of this garbage movie, that was fuckin cool and I've been wanting to see them do that in star wars for a long, long time. I definitely leaked some precum during that scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKHQXuXE8qc
lol did they copy a nintendo game?

hahahahahaah oh my fucking god they did

In my showing people sort of chuckled, but it felt very much like a "fuck that was cool" laugh of disbelief, and one dude let out a "WOOOO". So, idk, I think people liked it.

i sat through this expecting to actually see something similar.

Not remotely the same. You're retarded

We didn't anticipate 911 because nobody really considered kamakazi missions with commercial airlines a threat. In SW maybe it's just a tactic people weren't really thinking about most of the time.

In episode 4 Han tells luke something about hyperspace calculations about ending up in a star or hitting a planet

Nevermind in episode 1, Naboo could have ended the trade federation blockade by hyper-driving a few of their freighters into the trade federation blockade

Seconding all this

>phasma will never dominate you with an energy weapon.
I feel like scum

Just throwing this out there, but why does a game like fucking Smash Bros need a fucking plot?

Kirby's so cool.

No fucking way

They actually but a pink haired Feminist dyke in Star wars?

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

this

Now they're stuck with a corpse

Wouldn't hyperspace be a perfect terrorism attack? Just warp into Coruscant or something.

>be suicidal
>take my ship I got cheep from the local second hand space ship store
>aim it towards the death star
>activate the hyper drive
>ship goes straight through the death star killing a shit tone of people and might even destroy it

Seriously what the fuck is the plan with her? I don't want there to be cgi Leia for 2 hours

plus finn tried to crash into the cannon. which would've made the movie a little better.
>finn dies
>cannon (death star v.4) explodes
>kills asian
>no luke battle
>luke doesn't die

Why not just hyper drive everything?

at least does she yell alaaaaaah akhbaaar ??

not true at all. In fact the Twin Towers were literally built to withstand an airplane impact. It was the fires caused by the large amount of fuel that got it in the end.

An orchestral star wars sounding nasheed.

>literally using the same tactics those damn sushi niggers used in ww2
Disgusting.

>Admiral Ackbar is a beloved character of Star Wars
>everyone knows his name
>everyone knows his signature line, without his face or anything else.
>they killed him without even showing his death
>literally didn't even MENTION his death, despite him being a major Rebel leader during the destruction of the Empire
>is featured more in Battlefront 2 than in The Last Jedi, despite being an ADMIRAL
>"references to the old star wars"
lad it's not "old star wars" and "new star wars" it's just "star wars". It's one story. It'd be odd to not include or mention a beloved (if minor) character, over someone no one has ever even heard about before this movie. Wasn't her entire role JUST to fuck up the first order via hyperjump?

>CGI Grand Moff Tarkin

Hi George.

Should have been Admiral Ackbar, the he could have said allah ackbar