What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

To spread the word of Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers now with even Bigger Chunks of Chocolate Chunks

did YOU say Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers now with even Bigger Chunks of Chocolate Chunks?

Max draw some really cute girls

Thats a tv you cant fuck a tv

To prepare the sinners for the dark harvest

To be a representation of the voice that yells at, and talks down to Max constantly, making him depressed and self loathing. I know this, because I have one too.

I kike to think Granma Brownie puts each Chcocolate Chunk into every box of Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers now with even Bigger Chunks of Chocolate Chunks.

Haha the joke is that he say funny long alliteration multiple time

Not with that attitude.

Yes, I DID say Grandma Brownie's Chlorate Chunker Wunker Bunkers now with even Bigger Chuncks of Chocolate Chunks

He is the ghost of a condom thats why he acts like a dick

Unfunny trash.

Someone should make a cereal that's just fudge and marshmallows with maybe a tinyesst amount of actual cereal

I don't get it.

trying a new project and failing, only to move onto another thing. he really shouldnt be giving reviews or critiques. hes too stupid for that

Is it the bald guy who keeps making these threads?

To annoy the fuck out of Max whenever he's trying to do his show while also stealing the show's spotlight to spread his unfunny comedy skits

>No fun allowed.

user, it sure sounds like YOU could use a box of Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers now with even Bigger Chuncks of Chocolate Chunks

The chunks of real chocolate are BIGGER than ever!

Still not funny.

I mean he's dead so there isn't an endgame simply an eternity of phases that he will grow in and out of and right now he's just annoying some guy in his apartment.

You're wasting your time. Sup Forums loves garbage.

Fuck da police.

that was a fun thread

Maybe its because you dont care that the real chunks of chocolate are bigger than ever

Maybe you'd prefer to talk about all the marshmallow shapes in every box of Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers!
Such as red rubies
purple hearts
blue rainbows
turquoise crowns

Wasn't even funny the first or second time.

>not even tv head
boring

Why does Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of The Windseeker have to do with anything?

To fuck a puppet, duh

why are contrarians so repetitive and boring?

You mean like that joke?

>told he's repetitive
>does the same thing again

well done
you did exactly what I knew you'd do

You're welcome. The jokes still not funny.

>told he's not funny
>keeps pushing the same "joke" over and over
what is your end game?

To be unfunny.

doesn't matter, you've successfully made yourself in the wrong here and discredited yourself, so your opinion means nothing.
good job champ!

That's fine. The joke still isn't funny.

t. unfunny sperg

Your opinion is rejected.

And yet the joke remains unfunny.

Your opinion remains rejected.

And the joke still won't be funny.

Alright user, I'll validate you.

Haha. Your are hilarious. I will screencap this knee-slapper and show it to my friends.

Your opinion is rejected.

>Your are hilarious.

This was fun but I'm going to sleep. I'll wake up tomorrow knowing the joke won't be funny.

Even in slumber upon your futon, your opinion is rejected.

Yeah, the nerve of some people, having standards and shit. Max Gilardi should just stop trying.

>
And yet he always will

Just to make people squirm

You mean the guy who does whatever the fuck he wants will keep doing so regardless of what his fanbase thinks?

And I mean, it's not like he has any real pressure from the outside either. Those videos of his still rack up the views and likes, regardless of how much a section of the vocal minority thinks negatively of him.

c'est la vie

Daily reminder to NOT lewd the Burnbot

>ywn bust a nut so hard in your TV waifu that you break the screen and Goofball materializes from your cum

I want him to try, though. He used to be my favorite internet animator. I thought his parody videos were temporary and he'd go back to doing original shit once he paid off a mortgage or something, but instead he did it for half a decade and then switched to movie reviews.

DID SOMEONE SAY [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of The Windseeker]?!

I think he DID say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of The Windseeker].

I'm awake and the joke still isn't funny.

Keep in mind that being amused by mindless repetition is a textbook sign of autism. It's not funny, not even to its audience. It just stimulates a certain part of the inferior brain of the sperg.

This is the secret behind the fanbases of all LOL MEMES comedies like this garbage, Rick and Morty, and modern South Park.

I laughed

christ Sup Forums
if it's not one thing it's another to get you irritated in your pants

what shows do you like, user?

Sophisticated stuff for the soul and body like Horse Show.

>mindless repetition
Thing is: it's not "mindless repetition". It has a purpose in the original context, which is part of why it sticks.

dude you're talking to a contrarian, it's not worth it.

Sup Forums, you're scaring me

GARGANTUAN