What are some comics and/or cartoons with autistic protagonists?

What are some comics and/or cartoons with autistic protagonists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSFkYtH1EZQ
starbutterflyisautistic.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Steven Universe.

What do people do this? Just post some random, completely unrelated thing from another board, and say "what are some comics that are related to this completely unrelated thing?"?

Do you just really want to discuss this topic with Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums? Why? Did you just wear out your shitposting over there and wanna start it fresh over here?

This is a stealth avgn thread, isn't it?

This is the Comics & Cartoons board, atleast post a cartoon pham.

youtube.com/watch?v=dSFkYtH1EZQ

that AVGN cartoon

bump

Miney Craft.

Did James uncuck himself because he got force-fed redpills from Jon Aryan Jafari?

Yes.

James remembered that he's a film-fan first and foremost, and that Videogames have only ever been one expression of his film creation.

You can tell he hates that Cinnemasacre has been hijacked by Mike and Ryan to be a regular 'ol youtube gaming manchild channel.

This 'autistic' shit has to stop. Since when did the lunatics take over the asylum? In other words, when did a bunch of beta idiots decide to bully people with mental problems? It's pathetic

Relax, aspie. Unlike you, Mike doesn't actually have autism.

Fanboy and Chumchum.

>You can tell he hates that Cinnemasacre has been hijacked by Mike and Ryan to be a regular 'ol youtube gaming manchild channel.

It makes him money.

I'm sure he doesn't mind the money.

> force-fed redpills from Jon Aryan Jafari?

Jon tron is only good at parroting regurgitating other peoples opinions.

Seems pretty normal for a kid raised by three alien unigendered rocks, one of whom went captain fantastic on his education, and a dad that lived in a van for the first 14 years of his life.

I mean, he is extremely emotional, but that's about it. He's never broken someone's arm for brushing past them a bit too rough for instance, and he's not afraid to call people out on their bullshit.

It's similar to the Shinji situation; sure, he's a bit cracked at the edges, and not as sharp as he should be, but anyone else in those circumstances would have done themselves in.

This however...

He's a father now so being able to have some of the slack taken up by others. Its not a big deal probably.

MIKE MATEI IS A FUCKING BACKSEAT GAMER

>parroting

You mean parakeeting.

The Avengers, depending on the writer.

...and I mean ACTUAL, DIAGNOSABLE autism

Futurama

oh, forgot to give context.
The kid is the dead lady-who-dared-be-evil-enough-to-save-Cap's-ass's son

In all fairness, I can respect a guy who's balding more than a guy who has perpetual babyface but tries to hide it with a weak beard

starbutterflyisautistic.tumblr.com/

Twilight Sparkle used to have autism, but friendship cured it

It's blatantly obvious that Cap has survivor's guilt, and is just expressing it in a way that makes him look like an asshole.

Reed Richards at one point self-diagnosed himself with autism but I don't know if that's canon.

What the hell is this?

Everything makes total fucking sense now.

Remender, I think.

since mike has a degree or something similar in animation I will say it should be a mike thread instead

>Everything makes total fucking sense now.
>Also, I would rub Star's sweet clitorous if she let me. Slip my tounge in her vagina. Tastes like cupcakes somehow.