ITT: Characters you have the overwhelming urge to punch in the face as hard as you can

ITT: Characters you have the overwhelming urge to punch in the face as hard as you can

Why does she dress like some whore?
She is supposed to be a general

Le feminism my dude. Didn’t you notice that all of the leaders on board were le womyn?

These stupid fuckers, but your post is worthy of a hit too.

All it takes to trigger you guys is purple hair. So this is the power of the Force, huh?

Is this the bad guy from harry Potter

I did but at least the other females looked like actual resistance members
She looks like a character from Twillight

It's not the character you want to pummel. It's her. Laura Dern is the most hateable cunt who ever lived.

We have been through a lot, and these types all seem to have common identifiers. (wacky color hair)

Noticing a pattern yet?

She was such a qt in Jurassic Park though. Sad.

>"Here is the new general, she is second in command, the order of succession is clear."

Everyone else in the rebellion- "we've literally never heard of or worked with this person before, ever."

Women get shit done, especially female PoCs

I hate those things so much, even worse everyone in the theater laffed at them whenever they did some stupid cute shit.

If I was chewie, i would have eaten those things in front of them and then grabbed a few more while they were watching

especially if they are trans, disabled and have ptsd

Her whole bullshit rivalry subplot with Poe could have been averted by her explaining things.

This is objectively correct.

I'm not going into details - it's too horrible.
So horrible that when Bernard Spillsberry examined the residual shambles of the bungalow, he said it was more gruesome than anything even he'd ever seen.
That from a great pathologist with unique experience, constitutes a warning not to be ignored.

>Gamergate

literally tumblr: the character

Does that mean tumblr is going to try to hyperspace kamikaze Sup Forums again?

Id punch her donut hole and pull that grape drink hair until she screamed for some more bbc

With my dick

They were great Tbh

The scene with Chewbacca trying to eat one while they stare at him was probably the best part of the entire movie if that says anything

He die off screen in exchange for this bitch?

>such a qt
like a 2017 Tranny?

>strong woman
>wears choker collar

PORG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WATCH IT POTTER

Yeah why the fuck did she not dress like a fucking general. Command some respect. Look like a boss. Fucking stupid movie