Milo's Murphy's law thread?

Milo's Murphy's law thread?

Has Disney burried this show yet? I certainly haven't heard anything about it after the debut.

Fuck off.

They aired a second batch of episodes a while back.

It is painfully mediocre despite good P&F vibes.

If by batch you mean, what, 3 episodes?

We get 3 or 4 episodes, the show vanishes for 6 months, then another 2 or 3, then gone for 4 months, then 1 episode, then gone for 3 months, etc.

I watch a new episode whenever it pops up, but I'm no longer excited about the show. It's impossible to be when you never know if it's alive or dead.

They aired 12 segments for the entirety of last month, which is 6 full episodes.

How do you make Weird Al boring?

post the hot teen girl

>you never know if it's alive or dead
is it about murphy's law or schrodinger's cat

Idea for cartoon

Simon Schrodinger's Pet Shop.

Well it got renewed for a second season.

Is anyone really surprised this series has bad luck?

I actually wonder something. Do modern kids actually buy into this sjw stuff? You know cuckholdry, self hatred.

Hiatus over yet?

And more importantly, has the bunch of single episodes been ripped as dual episodes yet?

Look at all the idiot sjw 20 somethings and the freaks who control them, now imagine what kids raised with them held up as examples will turn out like.

Nothing since the Llama Incident episode.

I for one look forward to the wave of mass suicide attempts when those kids finally graduate college and has to flip burgers for a living, since the world doesn't actually revolve around them.

Well fug.

Wish I knew what the fuck is up with the weird episode naming. notSeason2 started on 06 for some bizarre reason.

Naw man, we're gonna end up like asia, where 30 year old ner-do-wells living with their parents is normal.

>kids grow up holding their parents as examples
What reality do you live in? Children rebel against their parents. The best generation gave birth to the worst generation. Who in turn gave birth to subversive reinventors. Who gave birth to you lazy, pathetic pieces of shit. Your children would grow to redeem you by hating you for your weak-willed sanctimonious bullshit and becoming something better to spite you. If you ever put in the effort to have them, that is.

I'm not saying that their parent will be examples. I'm saying our media and society will hold up those retards as examples, kinda like they already do. Even if their parents are reasonable, school and the internet will scream at them to emulate limp dick retards because they are "right"

top-tier waifu

what does that have to o with MIlo Murphy's law
Anyways, I think it is hilarious. I actually prefer it to p&p

thanks fir the bump

The new trend is to air everything in bombs, but it has got its second season. Billy Dilly is fucked though.

will there be a villain next season?

that's fucking adorable

post more

Does anyone have a mega for this?

I liked the first episode when it came out but its Phineas and Ferb tier release schedule makes it hard for me to realize when it comes on

there's isn't more
just one random drawing

I couldn't bring myself to watch the newer episodes. The first two I saw and the only thing I could look at was Melissa's body. I disregarded everything else so yeah.

just more Melissa then

I find some episodes unbearable but overall, I dig this show a lot honestly, I am glad that it got another season.

You're missing out user.

these two wanted him

>best waifu

*blocks your path*

>blue eyes
>curly hair

Literally made just for me tbqh

Diogee go home!

I want these two to hook up.

good man

>Do modern kids actually buy into this sjw stuff?
what stuff? you mean black sidekick? because that's not modern at all

I only came up with relatively boring ones, which ones do you found unbearable m8?

Bump

Looks kinda stiff.

Melissa is cute.
CUTE!

Thumbnail looked like she was wearing a kilt.
Made me think of pic related.

Diogee go home, you don't belong in a MML thread.