The great debate: so is he a good actor or not?

the great debate: so is he a good actor or not?

No not really at all. It's no surprise he got his big break on Girls.

It's more that you can't look at that face and not make psychological inferences.

He is.

He is mediocre, good enough for Star Wars.

He's not Eddie Redmayne, a monotone acting fraud that should give his Oscar back.

he is like a living, breathing PIcasso. Picasso was utter trash btw.

It's hard to tell with how bad everybody around him is.

He was great in Inside Llewyn Davis, Silence, Paterson and Logan Lucky, a decent non degenerate wholesome actor.

He had to pretend to be attracted to Lena Dunham for 5 years. I think he's proved his acting chops.

Basically "WAIT HE'S NOT BRAD PITT LIKE ME, HOW IS HE A FAMOUS ACTOR AND I'M NOT`!?!?!?!?!!? >::((((!" the Actor

Yes. Between Silencer, Patterson, Inside Llewyn Davis, and the Starwars movies.

He's solid.

i like him in drama/comedy films, not starwars though

>non degenerate wholesome
that's only because he's too ugly to he invited to the degenetate Hollywood coke parties. if he could, he would be degenerate, just like all the Sup Forums anime-fapping """trafitionalists""".

He's the best part of every movie.

Yeah he's good

The only interesting character in the movie

He is the most intriguing part of he franchise right now. He is powerful, but conflicted and extremely flawed. I suspect they will kill him off in IX since they will want to see the end of the Skywalker bloodline so they can do whatever hey want with the franchise in the future, but for now he is the character whose arc I give a shit about the most because he has the most to him.

Not really, he hates parties/social gatherings in general, does only the interviews he has to, has zero social media, a wife etc

I unironically like him.

They have to modulate his voice in post, so no

He and Oscar Issac carry star wars

He's a fucking exceptional actor, and if any of you twiddle dick faggots watched shit outside of Marvel and Star Wars you'd see that.

He actually looks hot there.

Certainly the ugliest actor.

What debate? He's the single thing holding out this shitty franchise

He's managed to make a pointless character being interesting and convincing

He's a good actor.

>David Duke...
Why was this line included?

>Not Mark post road kill

This

>deep inside, you already know who your parents are
>say it
>that's right, they were nothing , they're nothing, i mean, you're nothing
>beat
>but not to me
i expected the music to stop, this sounded like a comedy line delivery

He was pretty good in this kino

You dont look like a goofy fuck like that and make it unless you are talented

You're really pathetic going from thread to thread trying to ruin Reylo. You're recognizable.

He's fucking terrible and Rey is worst.

>pretended to be attracted to the disgusting sack of flesh Lena Dunham
>a bad actor

The end game will be that he will marry Rey and there will be balance on force.

better than mary sue, the nigger, the fat chink, and benicio "mail it in" del toro

arguingwithholes.jpg

I like him.
His story is an inspiration as he show that anyone can take over an army of space Nazis even with crippling autism.

He's mediocre at best.

Cute but no. Either he sacrifices himself to save Rey or he forces (heh) her to kill him and put himself out of his own misery.

He's either extremely talented at playing a pathetic autistic retard that nobody respects, or he's trying to be badass and failing entirely.

He is. You can't be that """""unconventionally handsome""""" and still act in Hollywood unless you got some chops.

Great actor, hes too good for Girls or a kids movie Star Wars

His best was on iCarly.

He's so far beyond anyone else in the new Star Wars movies besides Oscar Issac, it's insane. He's also great in Logan Lucky and Paterson.

>He's either extremely talented at playing a pathetic autistic retard that nobody respects

It's this. Look how crazy it is that he made Rey wet enough for him to go to him even though she hated him at first, and it was still somehow believable.

I can't believe he's full anglo, looks like there's something weird thrown in there. Do some scots look like that or something?