Where's the hype? This is going to flop hard

Where's the hype? This is going to flop hard.

There might be hype among normies, but up until a week ago I thought this movie was like months and months away.

Marvel films don't need hype anymore. Same thing happened to Dr Strange and Civil War

>Everyone who sees it loves it

I know your butthurt about your failing movie franchise DCfag, but stop ruining it for the rest of us okay?

We aren't allowed to be excited for Marvel Movies or acknowledge they were great after they come out, because if the MCU produces any less than a Stanley Kubrick art house masterpiece its shit whereas the DCEU can make turd after turd but we're all expected to be unconditionally hyped for every new film that comes out.

If a new Marvel Movie isn't an “Avengers tier” pop culture defining revolution then they claim it was a dud, that "People aren't even talking about it", that "I don't even know anyone who cares Marvel movies anymore", that "the bubble has burst." Chastising it with increasingly brazen parroted criticisms that dubiously never go into any more specifics or detail than what can be gleamed from the trailers.

All those box office bucks and records broken don't matter either, because making more money isn’t proof of quality (“muh bayformers”), but when it comes to DC, "hey look at all the money BVS and SS made despite everyone claiming they were shit!"

And all the pop culture adoration for the MCU with everyone on social media, TV and the streets singing its praises doesn't count because popularity isn’t proof of quality (“muh ad populum”), but, by god, you better believe there’s a sales chart waiting to be posted at a moment’s notice detailing Halloween Costume, Hot Topic and Toy sales should anyone doubt the DCEU’s popularity.

As for those critic reviews and movie aggregate sites, don’t bother bringing them up because “Disney bribes everyone with Mouse Money” and Rotten Tomatoes (despite being owned by Warner Bros) is clear proof of this, but at least we can still count on the Oscars (with judges who don't even watch most the movies awarded) to recognize true greatness.

And should you ever wear one of these trolls down into admitting or even implying the MCU is better than the DCEU that doesn’t mean jack squat because DC still has better Batman cartoons, better Batman comics, better Batman video games and better Batman Lego sets than Marvel.

No-one's going to hype it on here, because everytime someone creates so much as a thread on it, the words 'memelord', 'normie trash' and such like are going to be chucked around, and no actual discussion will actually take place other than how SS and BvS are unappreciated Citizen Kanes of their time and how MoS only 'failed' (and I use that term loosely, especially compared to the other two films) because it appealed to people who don't know Clark Kent's exact crotch cup size.

Is this a pasta?

MDF right on schedule

We just had like 5 threads about this movie yesterday

>implying there's no hype

Your own opinions are not indicative of the world around you

I love this pasta

>This is going to flop hard

>Something something can't wait for this shit to flop hard, showing one more time how manchilds something something.

Is that autist pasta even used still?
It was fun sometimes

So what Rotten Tomatos score did Disney pay for this time? I'm guessing 94%

I'm gonna borrow this OP.

top tier Sup Forums pasta right here.

>It's a pasta
>It's so true that it hurts

Why so low?

Stale pasta but it's true.

>Marvel comic fans
>I enjoy this comic

t. no one ever

I would use it for DC movie threads but thankfully there are rarely any

if it opens to less than $200 million in the U.S. it's a failure

The first one was generic as fuck, like, seriously, who the hell would enjoy that?

Isn't debut only the thursday?

I'll be seein it at least three times. An that's just openin weekend.

Careful, if you move those goalposts any harder you'll strain a muscle

As much as I don't care for this movie, the MCU in general, and the shitty effect it has had on the comics, this movie will make money. Marvel had a marketing blitz for the first movie to make sure it had a chance to succeed. This will still make a lot of money and people will love it.

Then they'll forget about it a month later.

it seems Poe's Law is in full effect here even for company war shitposting.

It won't.. but it should. Basic bro humor, zero rewatch value if it's anything like the first. It will be universally praised as "FUN!" however...

So, how's that cinema job payin' ?

I truly wonder how often you people go outside.

Also, checked.

As nice as that would be, I prefer the free books I get from my library job instead.

Nah.. From my perspective DC is constantly shit on here, while childish fucking kid's movies are heralded as brilliant. So.. Not sure why the gulf in perspective here but Marvel seems to rule the day

You should lurk more then, Satan.

satan lying again

>this thread again

>Implying Sup Forums doesn't change the rules for how much money a movie has to make for a movie to be successful every time a movie they don't like does well.
Remember, budget doesn't take advertising into account, which is triple the budget and profit doesn't take into account the theater cut and they don't get concessions and they have to make a hundred million of extra profit because no one wants to just break even and they need to tip all the executives.

those rules only apply to DC and their shitty movies

even if this opened at $80 million it would still be a MASSIVE SUCCESS

Lol

>look at baby grooby dance! meme off bro! hahah

Nah, it will do pretty well in the world we live in.

While the exact figures are hard to pin down the principle isn't incorrect. Even if a movie breaks even or makes a small profit Hollywood investors have to consider the opportunity cost of not having invested in something else. If I put 10k into a movie and only get back 11 while my buddy put 10k into a movie and got back 30 I'm going to start looking for a better ROI.

There isn't any hype but everything I've seen about people seeing say it's great. I enjoyed the first movie, I'll go see this.

>Sup Forums is sizable enough sample slice to offer any kind of insight into the consumer habits and preferences of millions of normies

kek

Sup Forums's not even representative in any regard of the niche market for actual comic books. If it was, Bendis would have been out of a job ages ago.

Premiere is being streamed right now.

This pasta doesnt make since, because marvel movies are shit

Spot on. I know it's old and posted in every console wars thread, but it's so fucking true.

I'm genuinely curious how many anons are just shitposting and how many are actually retarded enough to believe in company wars?