WHERE IS ITTTT

WHERE IS ITTTT

WHERE IS IT REEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ORiGny1m_90
youtube.com/watch?v=2JUe3LzytGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dux8oq0Vx5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I swear, if Mike likes it, I'm halving my Patreon down to $25.

Same, I think I will drop mine down to $100

Here:
Jay: So Mike what did you think of The Last Jedi?
Mike: I literally shed some tears, Jay. It was that good.
Saved you 40 minutes

I literally stop sending my daughter and wife to be cumdumps for them once a month.

what the fuck kind of name is stoklasa anyway?
some kind of romanian gopher?

I'm thinking it's Greek

Jay will say "experimental"
Mike will jokingly say "I loved it, it's everything I wanted" at the beginning
They will both like it, and include a segment making fun of 1/10 voters
screencap this

>implying Mike will like it
Too little interracial!

he will just to be contrarian

This is literally how i feel

He will love it because its shlocky and SW fans hate it

seriously, why does it take so long

Jay will point out the technical mishaps like the bad ADR on Laura Dern's character

They'll all laugh at flying Leia

Mike and Jay will say they on the whole they liked it and appreciated that it took risks

Rich will say it was just okay

I'm not sure, Mike likes the OT so much he fucks it. I'm not sure he will like Luke's arc.

Mike will love it and say shlocky
Jay will say he likes it to agree with Mike but nitpick it throughout
Rich will hate it

Mike only likes schlock when shit is so bad it becomes good, like X-Men Apocalypse or Justice League

Star Wars is just bad, full of plot holes and ruins the original characters, i'm pretty sure he'll hate it

This to a T

Get real friends

Rich
>Likes it because its dark, shits on the Jedi, and has space ships

Jay
>Will be meh on it. Its too long, but the romance reminds him of Twin Peaks.

Mike
>Will hate it. Will come within a hair of calling it as bad as the prequels. Mad at treatment of Luke and how depressing it all was.

>tfw Jay won't make a Lynch reference about Laura Dern because he's not as autistic as Mike is with Trek

They ARE my real friends, dad!!

Over/under on Star Trek reference from Mike?

If they are going to make us wait this long a normal half in the bag is not going to cut it I bet they are spending this time cutting together the big wedding scene or maybe a car chase on the way to the wedding. If Jay does not kiss Rich Evans on the mouth I am going to leave these motherfuckers the nastiest meanest Youtube comment you have ever seen they will rue the day they turned in an episode of their free internet show 36 hours late.

HERE IT IS!!!!!
youtu.be/ORiGny1m_90

>If they are going to make us wait this long
This is no different amount of time than the wait for any other Half in the Bag. You faggots are nuts.

I just saw best of the worst about the cop instruction video
HOLY FUCK one of the best vids they have done

I googled it for y'all and it's Czech.

I actually had to watch that video when I went through the police academy. It was fantastic to see it reviewed.

Jay is the only one to have vastly improved with age. Instead of getting fat or losing his hair, he just looks better.

It's his homosexuality. And your's.

Disney is re-writing the script now that the fans hate it

this, literally. reviewing TFA right after watching it was a huge exception. and they've said numerous times their favourite part of their work is editing which is why they spend more time on it than virtually every other review channel out there

youtube.com/watch?v=2JUe3LzytGQ

did you laugh at the satanic ritual one????!!!! or random people just stabbing cops because the cops ask they what they are doing??

Both of those situations are surprisingly common, especially the latter.

I had somebody try to pull a gun on me just because I stopped them because their rear blinker was out.

they will like it because is actually great

Kek
Dude Mike nailed it: it was an emotional rollercoaster. One minute we'd be cracking up and the next we'd be all sad because of the pictures of real dead people.

youtube.com/watch?v=dux8oq0Vx5A
DONT LOSE THE FIGHT TO NO GHETTO BASTARD, DO NOT LOSE THE FIGHT!!!

Who usually gets your daughter and who gets your wife?

Or, do they all share?

Are you asking where is Red Letter Media's half in the bag episode for The Last Jedi?...

apparently there won't be one according to their twitter account.

I hope this twitter post is a joke...

red 10 standing by

Did you kill him for it?

What does killing someone feel like?

The term "Mary Sue" is tossed around a lot these days, but Rey probably fits the bill

DC fans BTFO

stop shilling for yourself fatboy

It looks as if he's denying her

They're probably debating what stance to take on it. If they shit on it, there's not going to be much new ground to cover in a Plinkett review and if they praise it, the Plinkett review is going to seem disingenuous.

>implying mike even knows what Sup Forums is

Or maybe, get this, they'll just express their genuine opinions

That was unironically one of the funniest video they've released.

Mike, Jay and Rich will all like it because they're ultra plebs with shit taste. They'll then talk about minute details that don't fucking matter for a half hour, followed by retarded speculation for the next movie.

/thread

They'll insult and joke about various parts of it but will ultimately recommend it.

Well I mean he's not wrong. That's generally how post 2009 Sup Forums was and still is.

And yet magically there are threads about about them here every time they release a video.

They're the most popular cynical reviewers on Youtube. What did you expect?

>post 2009 Sup Forums
It's always been like this, whether it was gaiafags or Sup Forumstards

god i wish I was that that rock wall so I could sniff her pusy.

THIS
H
I
S