Call me a brainlet, but I loved the porgs

Call me a brainlet, but I loved the porgs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/star-wars-was-born-a-long-time-ago-but-not-all-that-far-far-away-in-1972-filmmakers-george-lucas-and-gary-kurtz-wer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

haha brainlet

Why do you keep making Star Wars threads? Are you stupid?

You're a brainlet

because he's a brainlet

I'll be a brainlet with you because those things were fucking adorable

Went in ready to hate them. Obvious Disney cash cow specifically designed to rake on Mousebux. Couldn't keep the hate up, best comic relief Star Wars has ever had.

No, I just got home from seeing TLJ and wanted to share the fact that the cute critters designed to sell toys made me giggle like a little bitch

:(

Have to have a brain to be a brainlet. Tough luck kiddo, nothin personnel

The porgs were the least indecent addition to this lackluster move and they actually managed to involve them in a way that was not overly annoying.

These are literally the only reason I enjoyed the movie.

The Crystal Critters were much better

call me a pervert, but I want to fuck a porg

they are actually 80-90 iq retards who would’ve been culled in a continental war at any other period in human history, what you’re seeing is the overproduction of functionless humans

pic related and the porgs were the only two fun things about the movie, desu

I actually felt another scene of Chewie actually befriending the porgs after the roastening scene and having them be a little empathy companion for Chewie post Hans death was needed. Honestly the lack of respect and concern for how Han's death affects Chewie is sickening.

They were useless, annoying and obviously put in for merchandising, but I agree that it wasn't the worst part of the movie.

based porg fans

This is also true

That was Finn and Rose kissing

how does a porg butthole feels like

I wonder if they'll cut out that scene for China. I know that Tran is Vietnamese, but still.

I liked when they were infesting the falcon, it reminded me of that KOTOR mission where your ship gets raided by those small aliens. I just wish the porgs looked more alien instead of tiny penguins.

They should it was stupid

90s born queers were a mistake

>go in expecting them to cringe up the movie
>they're actually the only good thing in it

Well, stuttering Sicario, too...

Such a weird scene. I don't think anyone liked it. Maybe show them kissing in the next movie and give it time to blossom, I mean it took ron/hermione 6 harry potters movies and even that feels forced to some people but you can see them bicker and argue and all that normal shit, like han and leia, the chemistry feels real where finn and rose is forced and unnecessary.

They should have made them fall in love in ep9 and then phasma takes her hostage as a way to get revenge on finn or some shit.

They're setting up for a second Christmas Special with Porgs coming over

His character sucked. I don't want shades of grey, a bloo bloo both sides are bad and the rich profit while the passionate die for useless causes in my Star Wars.

His character was worse than Phasma.

I want a Porg that's like a Furby

They looks tasty

What if a Porg and a Minion had a baby?

these things were designed to be as marketable as possible

>sell weapons
>get paid
>get bitches

Hate the game not the playa

what was that tongue clicking thing about? I know someone from school who did that but he had tourrette ticks (not words, just weird noises like that) and it was the exact same sound.. wtf disney.

However I am glad he sold the rebels out and got paid, and DIDN'T come back later and save them with a plan (like lando did), it's refreshing to see, of course he'd hand them over for billions of credits.

I don't want to think about arms dealers and the 1 percent in SW

Literally visual gags that added nithing to the movie. BB-8's cute moments in TFA and TLJ were at least advancing the plot, the porgs were the equivalent of a tv ad.

post crystal doggos

nuWars creatures are so uninspired

How do people who didn't like the Ewoks feel about these things? They don't really have anything to do with the plot but I'm not sure if that's better or worse. I was honestly surprised by how long they dragged this shit on. I figured it would have been a one-gag like the other stuff.

>I love porgs

everything about Rose was so, so fucking bad.

Porgs are cool

these things are just giant fish-mice with insect eyes.

yeah but what noise do they make

Ewoks were used to advance the plot, albeit in childish ways.

Porgs literally had nothing to do with the movie.

It makes sense with her character. Her hotter and more capable sister just died and she wanted to step up and fill her shoes. Plus girls get really horny when people die

>Just turn your brain off bro

The scene with Chewbacca eating a cooked one was funny. That was about the only enjoyable thing in the movie.

>I want real world problems to invade my space fantasy movies
>muh current issues over hero's adventure

I thought he was going to toss it on the ground then the porgs would eat it

If you have a problem with porgs, I have a problem with YOU.

Did Sicario put penis in another man mouth in TLJ?

At least they were not THAT annoying in the movie, unfortunately it will be the next face you will see in every market.

fat chicks man

>Ewoks were used to advance the plot

No, the plot was built to accommodate them. Selling teddy bears was the ends, RotJ was the means.

The porgs were an afterthought right?
Every scene with them looked like the scene was filmed with them in mind and they were added in post
It reminded me of the george lucas edits

SO FUCKING CUTE BRO

>Funko POP!
GODDAM WHY DO PEOPLE BUY THESE SHITS

>DONT EAT MEAT GOY
>BECOME A GOOD SOYGOY
>LOOK AT ITS CUTE EYES *BURP*

>Interactive Action

W-What does it do?

In the cam that I watched, only women and children laughed at them. Which one are you OP? If "male", you know what that means, right?

butt stuff

Oh please, Porgs are just Ewoks if Apple designed them solely form marketability.

I can find the porgs cute and still not succumb to buying a bunch of junk with them on it.

Let parents without a backbone spoil their kids and give the mouse their money if they want.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM

they were...okay but I wouldn't buy merch

Guess I'm a brainlet too. They are adorable.

A moment of silence for all those courageous mothers and fathers who don't by toys for their children.

The glass fox things were x1000000 more kino.

>That scene where Chewbacca is about to eat the cooked Porg

The movie would be nothing without porgs and top tier humor. The story and logic was utterly ridiculous.

Why do the porgs work, but Jar Jar Binks is so annoying?

The porgs have cute features and do not talk.

>i want a lecture about the military industrial complex cuz guns are bad :(

I don't think you know what a porg is, user.

That armor is not adequate

When has armor ever stopped a blaster shot anyway?

I will say that Porgs were handled far better then Ewoks. They might have been shoehorned into the movie for marketing and toys, but they were nowhere near as intrusive in the plot and didn't have that many scenes.

Phasma's armor in TLJ...

I bet porgs are yummy af

t. chewbaca

Crystal Critters > Porg

I loved how they were shoved into as many shots as they could.

I love porgs, but I could never eat just one.

the glaceons were horrible, even the porgs looked less CGI then those icicle things. They were so fake

Where's picture of couple with their porg shit

Ice doggos were cute

Why is Sup Forums so mean spirited? People are just trying to enjoy things and you shit all over it.

same, they were the best part of ht emovie

I came here from /biz/ just because I'm pissed off at this movie. I never post here. We're all fucking pissed. Just let everyone calm the fuck down so we can really shit on this pile of crap.

>Falling for made-by-committee designs memetically engineered to push toys and agendas by appealing to your emotions
Haha brainlet.
You are like prey that thinks the angler fish's light is pretty.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand porgs. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of lovable merchandising most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also porg’s optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their characterisation- their personal philosophy draws heavily from Minions literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike porgs truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in porg’s existential catchphrase “BRA-KAW BRA-KAW” which itself is a cryptic reference to Despicable Me’s epic Gru. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Rian Johnson’s genius wit unfolds itself on their cinema screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a porg tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

What do Porgs taste like?

Is that Ubik from Berserk in the background?

...Did they make ree'ing noises?

I FUCKNG LOVE DISNEY MINIONS

If you like Porgs you are a Redditor through and through. The true patrician choice are the nun caretakers on Luke's island

herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/star-wars-was-born-a-long-time-ago-but-not-all-that-far-far-away-in-1972-filmmakers-george-lucas-and-gary-kurtz-wer/

I came into the movie thinking I'd hate them but I ended up loving them too. I'd still eat one if they real though.