Her mouth scares me.

she got fat

Brit*

huh

Tell that ta Kanjiklub

>Look out, it's a Xenomorph!

Would you say she gained some Reyght?

just the bong genetic timebomb priming for explosion

Brainlets don't understand she is a clever deconstruction of the hero's journey. In real life there are wunderkind who are incredibly talented in one thing at an early age and who completely BTFO masters who have been studying and practicing the same thing for decades. You see them in sports, arts and science. There is nothing that says every real life "hero" must go through the same contrived phases of journey as a fictional, mythological character like Luke, and Rey represents this in the new post-modern Star Wars that trashes the puerile conventions its predecessors were based on.

I can see the philosophy in these films goes way over your heads. You should probably stick to reading comics or something.

That pub seemed kind of Forced

Even incredibly talented geniuses face adversity at some time or another. She also doesn't ever take any initiative, all she does is react to situations around her and BTFO everything despite not even seeming particularly interested.
The point is that it's fucking boring.

POST DAISY LEWDS NOW

*T H I C C

i knew she gained some weight.

reckon its done her some good tho.

that's not fat, it's healthy

Why didn't they just have him come back to the light and they could rule the Galaxy together and then they don't have to make 9.

Are you American?

You want fat? Look at the recent pictures of Taylor Swift.

Daisy looks just fine here. Just a bit more meat on her than normal.

Post Tay-Tay

>only strong because a white male who actually worked at it is strong
>we need balance (i.e. quotas)
The force is doing some affirmative action shit and we're supposed to all be ok w it — they're laughing in our faces