Major AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Spoilers

Vision becomes human but retains some of his powers.

Other urls found in this thread:

collider.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-james-gunn-interview-marvel/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eh

neat

Guess this is happening but with a way around that bit

nah

Stupid

Doesn't mean he's human. I mean, he could just be using an image inducer. Or a latex sheath to mimic skin and hair so he can go out on dates with Wanda without Stark throwing a hissy fit that hes playing patty-cake with a wanted fugitive.

Either way, interesting development.

More cliches why not it is Marvel after all.

How?

Reality Gem?

I thought the Aether was the Reality Gem

And it didn't really alter reality

vision being a robot that wants to be human but is still a robot is a core part of his character. this feels like a cop out.

>Y-yeah everyone....Vis becomes human and that's the reason Elizabeth and I are making out out of costume...

Cute

Or a rehearsal? Or a dream sequence?

>I thought the Aether was the Reality Gem
It is. The only one left that isn't accounted for is the Soul Stone.

>And it didn't really alter reality
Maleketh didn't really get a chance to use it to full effect.

might as well, not like the character is going anywhere or important to the mcu

>has to give up his humanity to beat Thanos and goes back to being a robot, laments the loss of his human dick

Boy that was hard.

isnt one of thanos dudes powers like, telapathic mind dream bullshit again

They don't have the balls to kill anyone do they?

Yeah, the Ebony Maw.

>picture of a character changing
>t-they won't kill anyone!!!!!!!! waaaaaahhh!!
Fuck off.

They are gonna kill him, how else are the Cabal going to get the Mind Stone? He'll probably be revived at the end of the 2nd movie when Spider-Man use the gauntlet to reverse all the damage.

>>Thanos wields Reality gem...uses it to steal the mind gem

>a character who's only going to be in for 2 movies
We all know Tony is the one who gets to use the gauntlet, and then he'll fuck off. He's the poster boy of the MCU.

Chris Evans will probably stick for phase 4 as the main hero since his directorial career failed as quick as Pietro's appearance in the MCU.

Actually turning Viz into a human somehow would be the most disappointing thing Marvel has done in it's films since turning Ultron into a joke.

I really, really, really hope they don't do this. It's a sad day when I'm turning to the movies for my OTP fix, but dammit I just want my classic Synthezoid Vision and Scarlet Witch.

>It is. The only one left that isn't accounted for is the Soul Stone.

A D A M
D
A
M

Good.

Ultron didn't have strings on him, but Vision is the one who became a real boy.

Why is Lizfu perfect?

>Warlock
>MCU
K E K
E
K

He's part of James Gunn cosmic blacklist along space lesbians and the color green.

Vision is reborn as ADAM

Cap will die. It's practically confirmed.

He was going to be in "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" and is apparently teased in one of the five post-credits scenes.

The Soul Stone will appear in "Thor: Ragnarok", though.

I need source on this.

didn't gunn say that adam is one of his favorite characters?

Not disagreeing, but willing to see where this goes. It's actually amazing that the comics have never ever done a "Vision briefly gets to experience being a human" story.

Lol no, Evans is loaded and he doesn't care anymore.

RDJ likes his ego boosts so he'll stay.

Honestly, it does look like some private thing and not part of the movie.

But then. what would you be doing if you were alone with Lizzie?

No.

Not him but Gunn says he had to cut a male Guardian for GotG vol. 2 and that said male Guardian wasn't an original Guardian.

He could have been talking about Bug, Jack Flag, or Adam Warlock and we know he can't use Bug (he confirmed it himself).

It's obvious he was talking about Adam

>In the first treatment, you mentioned that there was a character that got cut. Is that another Guardian that we could meet in the future?

>GUNN: Yeah, for sure. I loved the character actually. I loved the way – I loved everything about the character. I just didn’t have room for him.

>Was it a classic Guardian?

>GUNN: I don’t know what you think is a classic Guardian. Do you mean Yondu/Starhawk-classic Guardians? No.

Source: collider.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-james-gunn-interview-marvel/amp/

Or they're just doing rehearsal.
They're not actually kissing in the second photo.

Are you retarded?

This doesn't confirm the claim there's a post credits scene of Adam.

cuddle, kiss her forehead and tickle her

I was refderong to the GotG vol 2 part only, I didn't say nothing about post credits and you didn't specify what you wanted a source on, dipshit.

>Vision becomes human

Then you must be chronically retarded since the post-credits scene is the only part of the post someone would ask the source of.

@91685184
>I was refderong
>it's the retarded Sup Forums phoneposter who can't type properly and swarms MCU threads
Not even giving you a (you), Pajeet.

But Vision has a personal image projector, he can be Vic Sage whenever.

Get hyped, it's really happening!

Canonically how big is Vision's penis?

Erect or flaccid?