Aquaman #21 Storytime

Jesus christ Sup Forums, you have been EXTRA cancerous today. Fake links in the win-o? Letting the win-o get bumped off after not even a day? Catalog mostly full of movieshit. What the fuck Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6E5m_XtCX3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=6E5m_XtCX3c

sadly the catalogue is always full of Sup Forums related shit. i wish we just had a nice comic dedicated board. no cartoons or movie shit. it would be nice and slow like vr and full of storytimes.

Still no fixed then?

what do you mean? was there supposed to be something there?

That marine looks more like Carol Danvers than Carol does

I was thrilled that Win-O #1 was finished by the end of the work day like it should be, so there'd be a nice orderly set of links in Win-O #2 waiting for us when we got home.

But nothing! Now there's no Win-O at all!

This and Trinity had a black page. Trinity got a fixed but still no fixed release for Aquaman it seems.

does it really matter? was it supposed to be not black?

It's not supposed to be black and I'd say missing a page kinda matters.

I dont think its really missing a page, I looked on the Comixology preview and the first page of the comic is the page immediately following the black page so...

Shit, I was so hyped for the button that I forgot aquaman came out today

Thanks OP

This is pretty interesting, but this whole dead water subplot feels way too much like a setup slog. Both this arc and Warhead's were nice but I wish we'd get the juicy stuff already

Also how does that pulse work? Is Tethys like Mogo or is it just the ocean?

I'm gonna miss getting 2 issues of this every month man. My only hope is that we get a Mera spinoff soon written by Abnett as well.

It has been bad. Just shitpost city.

Way I see it, if you want to really establish a new villain, you can't just use him in a handful of definitive stories. You have to use them a bunch of times, and unfortunately that means some shitty "filler" arcs.

Win-O Threads have gotten progressively worse over the months.

Last time I wandering in to one, all I saw was that one user who keeps posting the batgirl trans panels "trying to start a conversation"

All I want is Win-O #2 up with all the new comics in nice alphabetical order when I get home Wednesday night. Is that too much to ask for?

You're better off just waiting until the following Tuesday.

Then I miss out on discussing new issues in storytime threads. Otherwise I'd wait till Thursday.

Plus, it became my Wednesday routine, my girlfriend knows this is the night she leaves me alone.

>Not reading them with her

She's cheating on you

Thanks, OP.

Holding hands, lewd, anyway they are so cute together, I hope they have the frost wedding of the Rebirth.

God damn what a hottie.

I wish. It's the only night she doesn't pester me for sex.

Which one?
all of them

Where's Dolphin I want to see the cuckquean begin

I'm really liking this arc. It's got a nice sense of dread/foreboding/panic too it. Be sad to see it go monthly.

Would you/co/?

>Be sad to see it go monthly.

I don't mind if the art improves.

Really this is going monthly too? How many rebirth books are moving to monthly besides this and deathstroke

Cyborg already, Deathstroke and Aquaman in July, and ??? in August

I know deathstroke and cyborg are due to sales. Is aquaman selling poorly or is it just that the new artist need a whole month for an issue

Here's the month by month (comicsbeat) for up to February:

02/2016: Aquaman #49 -- 23,546 (+ 0.7%)
03/2016: Aquaman #50 -- 24,487 (+ 4.0%)
04/2016: Aquaman #51 -- 21,959 (- 10.3%)
05/2016: Aquaman #52 -- 22,246 (+ 1.3%)
06/2016: Rebirth #1 -- 75,206 (+308.3%) [90,841]
06/2016: Aquaman #1 -- 84,745 (+ 2.8%) [93,339]
07/2016: Aquaman #2 -- 77,550 (- 16.9%)
07/2016: Aquaman #3 -- 75,196 (- 3.0%)
08/2016: Aquaman #4 -- 67,641 (- 10.0%)
08/2016: Aquaman #5 -- 60,422 (- 10.7%)
09/2016: Aquaman #6 -- 49,903 (- 17.4%)
09/2016: Aquaman #7 -- 47,005 (- 5.8%)
10/2016: Aquaman #8 -- 44,551 (- 5.2%)
10/2016: Aquaman #9 -- 42,695 (- 4.2%)
11/2016: Aquaman #10 -- 39,816 (- 6.7%)
11/2016: Aquaman #11 -- 38,109 (- 4.3%)
12/2016: Aquaman #12 -- 35,571 (- 6.7%)
12/2016: Aquaman #13 -- 34,619 (- 2.7%)
01/2017: Aquaman #14 -- 33,377 (- 3.6%)
01/2017: Aquaman #15 -- 32,424 (- 2.9%)
02/2017: Aquaman #16 -- 31,408 (- 3.1%)
02/2017: Aquaman #17 -- 30,584 (- 2.6%)

Surprised they decided to make it monthly since it looks like the numbers has stabilized around 30k. Which is pretty good in the current market.

Hopefully justice league gives him a bump because aquaman outside of Geoff johns has always struggled due to the stereotypes

I heard Green Arrow is probably next.

This entire arc with Dead Water just feels like some Sci-fi channel original movie.

March:

Aquaman 18 $2.99 DC 30,044
Aquaman 19 $2.99 DC 29,279

>Stabilized

It has been steadily dropping for 10+ issues man

If they put this book in Wondy's spot and put Wondy on the Superman/Batman week Aquaman would be doing Batman numbers. I firmly believe this.

Any drop less than 1k is stable in today's market.

Good issue

>Those literal Reefbacks
We Subnautica now

So its doing it actually good???

fuck, you're right

I don't get why Wonder Woman isn't the same week as Superman and Batman? Shouldn't the Trinity all come out together, and the other Justice Leaguers the following week? That seems like it would make more sense.

>Supermans, Batman, Wonder Woman = odd weeks
>Flash, Aquaman, Green Lantern = even weeks
Cyborg is a monthly book so whatever, and don't pretend that Martian Manhunter would sell better: he wouldn't. You can prefer MM all you like, but he didn't sell comics.

aqua bump

H2.0 is such a gay name

Never mentioned Jonz. He's almost as bad at selling books as Dick Rider.

But like I said, DC knows Wondy doesn't have the sauce to keep up with a Trinity week release slot. Especially on a day like yesterday when Supersons and the actual Trinity book are on shelves as well.

Thematically it makes sense but from a sales standpoint you can't have trinity week with one of them bombing.

I'd love that too.

Good issue. Thanks OP!

Thanks OP!

I honestly think the cartoonshit clutters up the catalogue even worse than movieshit. I can't tell if its all the same show or different garbage that looks the same. I'm so sick of seeing that hideous garbage, and the fucking pedophiles in the threads.

>inb4 "complaining about pedos on Sup Forums..."

Yeah the shits dumb. And largely gay.

I WISH we had a comics only board. But then it would just turn to indiefags shitting on capefags.

>he reads capeshit
>complains about "different garbage that looks the same"
wew laddie boy

>He assumes I'm not an Indiefag
Wew faggot