You a Depthcharge guy, or a Rampage guy?

You a Depthcharge guy, or a Rampage guy?

Rampage.

>That moment he put Megatron in the sight of his barrel and contemplated just killing them both

>Name a more iconic duo.
>You can't.

Seriously though, what an amazing dynamic these two had. They stole every episode they were in. To answer the question though I'm a Rampage guy.

>"Is that fear you are feeling, Maximal? My spark, it feeds on terror. Let it grow. Let it consume your body. Feel it, yes, feel it. Feel the fear!"

Epic.

>No! You will not have it, Optimus. The Darkness of its spark echoes my own, it belongs with me!

S1 & 2 I'm a Rhinox guy (I have his hard heroes statue muahahhaha)
S3 I'm a megatron guy - I love when he goes all biblical and such

Megatron and Rattrap are /myguys/

My favorite was Quickstrike.

Years later, I have no idea why.

More of a Dinobot guy

He was a scorpion with a snake tale and pincers, what's not to like. Though his beast mode holds up better than robot mode.

>not transmetal optimus

Depthcharge only because I had his toy and not Rampage but Rampage being savage and brutal but yet speaking so proper and being intelligent makes him stand out more now as an adult

I had three Quickstrike figures as a kid because I loved it

Each one broke

Inferno

Hi, #0631. I'm #0046.

I might be some kind of faggot...

nobody loves Terrorsaur

TRUKK NOT MUNKY

I wish they did the rest, I'd pay good money for Megatron and rattrap and, well, pretty much all of the characters

His sole purpose was to usurp Megatron and he always got rekt, it was funny I guess but he was one of my least favourite deceptacons

I don't really remember Beast wars that much, I was only 2 when it started airing. I do remember the toys however. As I recall, me and my brothers had a lot of the Fuzors growing up. Buzzclaw, Terrorgator, Injector, Torca and Silverbolt. good times.

Deal with it. Optimus is a Double Pretender Powermaster

I wonder how a Bayformers version of Beast Wars would look like.

Ugly as sin.

Came here to post this for the queen

He put Dinobot in the mandible claw. Objectively best transformer.

I liked him a lot. It's odd how he has so much focus in season 1, then gets killed off immediately in season 2.

>Had the shiny Rampage transformer toy when I was young
>Take it out on a family gathering
>Ended up getting broken somehow

It's a memory I don't think will ever go away, but I can't for the life of me remember HOW it broke. Only that it did and I was SUPER autistic about it.

Definitely Rampage.