So uh... Pic related comes out in 5 months

and it will make a billion dollars

>Donald Glover as Lando
*inhales*

Finally a Star Wars thread

They picked probably the ugliest motherfucker I can imagine to be "Han Solo"

>I can't believe it's opening in two months

Is that Leo Decaprio?

I can't even imagine the quipfest this will be when a war mainline movie had that many

let me guess, its going to be a may 4th meme... i hate disney so fucking much

When are they going to have a Star Wars movie about the origin of the Jedi and Sith

Wait, what the fuck, I thought it was next holiday season, you're not bullshitting. What the fuck are they doing, no trailer to be seen whatsoever. So does Star Wars have no showing for next Christmas?

>tfw this is real

The nail in the coffin for star wars

Is that an official picture of him as Han? Cause that looks nothing like Han Solo. It looks like a good cosplay of Han Solo, but he doesn't look anything like Harrison Ford.

Oh look the Millenium falcon..again.

Can't wait to see a movie where they shit on him or even add some retarded backstory like "he stole the han solo identity from someone else because reason"

HackJohnson will make a retarded trilogy where you can use the force for fucking everything like destroy a sun or self ressurect because why the fuck not

We won't have another Star Wars until holiday 2019

DUDE TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN

Feels like they've been filming it all year. They'd already been filming for months when they chucked the original directors, then Ron Howard shot for ages as well. I wonder if they'll actually keep anything from the original guys.

I could see the release date being bumped to December 2018.

I don't know what they're doing releasing Han Solo in May, I thought the whole point of what they were doing was "When you think December, think Star Wars!"

May the 4th I presume.

Just turn off your brain and give Disney your money motherfucker

That mustache stubble looks terrible.

Didn't Mike say something about young Han Solo?

I get this reference

I hope there will be some blue haired cunt to show him his shitlord cis place. That macho is literally toxic masculinity

UH UH UH NONO NO

Why didn't he get the role?

>"When you think December, think Star Wars!"
They fucking stole this from Based James Cameron

uh why did they pick that guy, he's ugly compared to young harrison

Perhaps glover is cheaper

he is not a jew

He'd be perfect. Disney confirmed for retarded.

Glover is playing Lando

2025 after Avatar II

Someone thought Ehrenreich would be some "next big thing". Things could be worse, fucking Miles Teller was one of the other actors considered.

>nuWars every year
How long until they reach the saturation point and these flicks start bombing?

>(((Ehrenreich)))

nappy donald glover as young han solo now that's progress

He reminds me of Dane DeHaan, not Harrison Ford

Who ?

That will be Snoke: A Star Wars Story

I would unironically have more faith in it if it were written by Rich Evans and Mike

Who?

The guy who actually looks like Harrison Ford.

Wait, what? Why would they have it compete against Infinity War, which also comes out in May?

>45 posts in
>not a single mention of Hah Soos

dosen't look like Han Solo desu

More than Ehrenreich does

Forgot pic

It's Disney Star Wars so yeah, Glover as Lando and a black muslim woman as Lando.

Nan Ollo looks like Paul Walker.

the shit schlock the VII and VIII have been, have really put me off the entire SW process factory of CGI junk food

even RO - although watchable - was so abjectly flawed in parts, that there really has been nothing for the OT fans, not even PT fans, to latch on to here

SW really is now just more MU / DCU -esque process line junk food cinema for amerimutts autists and chink insectoids to gnaw on, zombified

I'm out.

as Han Solo***

>I'm out.

See you when the next one's released.

i fundamentally agree

didn't PAY to watch the latest one, goy

>not this white-feathered black duck

>Alden's ancestry is Austrian-Jewish, Hungarian-Jewish, Russian-Jewish, and Polish-Jewish
They kept it in the family I see.
>Ehrenreich was discovered at a friend's bat mitzvah reception by Steven Spielberg
>He was also the first person to audition for the Han Solo
>Ended up getting the role

No one could tolerate a harrison ford impersonation for an entire movie. However if he toned it down and used his natural voice, it could work. If they gave him an audition and turned him down anyway, I'd respect that, but I know (((they))) didn't.

However the guy they picked is incompetent and was sent to acting school. They got what they deserved in the end.

>not Anwan Glover
Dropped

>the virgin hah sooz
>the chad nan ollo

I thought he did audition

This is Disney saying blatantly “fuck you, we will ride this franchise until it dies”. There is no way they aren’t going to kill the brand off

No, it won't.

I am very excited about seeing 2 hours of recycled Original Trilogy lines and scenes

This is gonna be a fucking disaster isn't it?

All the on the nose shit will be in overdrive too. "Haha Han shot first" *wink wink*. "Oh man, imagine getting frozen in carbonite" *smiles at camera*