Fraction Titles (and Others) Pt. 1

Going to do as the title says and post some Matt Fraction comics (and other connected titles). Firstly, I'm going to storytime The Immortal Iron Fist from start to finish and then afterward Casanova!

Bump

Heading home meow! Bump this thread if you love Iron Fist!

This issue I'm posting is the Director's Cut, which means it comes with a plethora of pages tied to character history and art after the main story. Peeps okay if I post that or should I skip it?

We will never get to see this fight in all it's glory on Netflix. Shame

Of all authors, why this shining example of mediocrity? What does he have, like two comics worth reading, even after all these years?

Just stopping by to say this is a great run. I'm not a fan of Fraction or Iron Fist but I still really enjoyed it.

Didn't realize that Jerry from Netflix was an opposite sex version of this guy. Carrie Anne Moss did a great job.

Never say never although it's unlikely. It would make a cool opening intro for season 2.

Dog Brother best Immortal Weapon

because despite most of Sup Forums being made up of Sup Forums nowadays, some people actually do want to read comics

>Iron Fist
>Casanova
>Sex Criminals
>Hawkguy
>Iron Man
>The Order
Flame on.

Not going to say some of Fraction's comics aren't mediocre, but I'd argue he still has some solid titles under his belt. Casanova and Iron Fist are up there. His Defenders series was immensly enjoyable. And even though I hate Hawkeye, I can still recognize that it is well written (although I hate the characters) and the art is astounding. Invincible Iron man was hit or miss but his GN The Five Fists of Science was ridiculously fun. His Fantastic Four series definitely had some issues but the sister series FF more than made up for it.

Glad you enjoyed it. You should stick around/revisit!

How would you do it? Giant CGI dragon? Dragon possessing a human?

You...I like you.

Are you going to do ODY-C?

Writing a couple mediocre books for Marvel doesn't make him a bad writer. For me, his hits outweigh his misses.

CGI dragon. They could even use a minimal approac to save budget and I'd be happy. As long as we get one full on shot before the molten heart money shot.

Loved the Orson Randall appearance in Netflix.

I can if you guys would want me to.

I like your way of thinking. I'd be happy with just about anything except possession. The show Supernatural fucking ruined that for me.

>I'd be happy with just about anything except possession. The show Supernatural fucking ruined that for me.
Oh yeah, or fucking Darkseid in Smallville.

>Orson Randall
It never occurred to me that was Orson. Not enough chi bullet time I guess.

One of the few times where a hero or villain took on another hero/villain's mantle and it made it their own.
>Dick Grayson/Batman
>Ben Reilly/Spider-Man
>Danny Rand/Daredevil
>VIctor von Doom/Iron Man (it's strangely working for me).
>Carrie Kelly/Batman
>Mac Gargan/Venom
>Harry Osborn/Green Goblin (the issue where he dies is one of the best issues I've ever read. Period).
>Karla Sofen/Ms. Marvel (I thought she did a great job).
>Clint Barton/Ronin (when he's in this outfit he's in rip and tear mode. The issue where he tried to assasinate Osborn sold it for me).

UGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! That was so terrible. They hyped him up the entire goddamn season and all we got was Lionel Luthor exploding into crows.

That's more than a few user. Black Panther also filled in as Daredevil and you forgot the most superior successor.

Decided to go with the extra pages. So anyone that uses these threads to compile their own cbr/z I'd want them to have the complete issue.

I guess I got carried away lol. I'd still maintain the bad outnumber the good. ALso while Black Panther replaced Daredevil, he was still called Black Panther. Still a good series.

Updated List:
>Dick Grayson/Batman
>Ben Reilly/Spider-Man
>Danny Rand/Daredevil
>VIctor von Doom/Iron Man
>Carrie Kelly/Batman
>Mac Gargan/Venom
>Harry Osborn/Green Goblin
>Clint Barton/Ronin
>Daken/Wolverine
>Bullseye/Hawkeye (god do I miss Dark Reign).
>Scott Lang, Jennifer Walters, Medusa,

Middle panel is great.

Terrible chinese food is the best.

I liked Hawkguy when it was about Clint.
I liked Iron Fist for most of the run, though the whole misogynistic k'un-l'un patriarchy oppression feminist rebellion subplot was awkward.

You should read more DC, OP. They have better examples of long lasting successors.

>I liked Hawkguy when it was about Clint.
That I can agree with.

I'm trying to add more DC.

>Julia Carpenter/Spider-Woman
>Dick Grayson/Batman
>Ben Reilly/Spider-Man
>Danny Rand/Daredevil
>VIctor von Doom/Iron Man
>Carrie Kelly/Batman
>Mac Gargan/Venom
>Harry Osborn/Green Goblin
>Clint Barton/Ronin
>Daken/Wolverine
>Bullseye/Hawkeye (god do I miss Dark Reign).
>Scott Lang, Jennifer Walters, Medusa,& Darla/Fantastic Four (this one might be a stretch).
>Terry McGinnis/Batman
>Jason Todd/Red Hood (obvious in hindsight)
>Hydra Cap/Captain America (definitely a stretch but I consider Hydra Cap an entirely different person).
>Otto Octavius/Spider-Man
>Wally West/The Flash
>Kyle Rayner/Green Lantern
>Sam/Nova (you can't help but love him).
>Bucky/Captain America
>Dan Dryberg/Nite Owl
>Ethan Bennet/Clayface
>Scott Lang/Ant Man
>Flash Thompson/Venom

>Tim Drake/Red Robin
Don't know how I missed that one.

>Thousand yard stare.

Fucking wrecked

>Tony Stark/Iron Patriot

>Hank Pym/The Wasp

>Danny Ketch/Ghost Rider

>Meh
THe netflix version of Danny and this verison seem like completely different people.

Ronin was so fucking stupid. It's like a teenager's idea of how they'd make Hawkeye cool.
Well guess what, Bendis, Hawkeye is already cool.

I think at the time he was letting Kate use his name so he decided to go with something else. And Pym didn't seem like he was going to be handing out pym particles anytime soon so Goliath was out of the question.

And this Davos seems nothing like Netflix Davos.

Getting a

All praise Father Cornello.

Orson is a beast

HE CAUGHT THE IRON FIST WITH HIS BARE HAND!!!!

>Roberto Reyes/Ghost Rider
>Eric O Grady/Ant-Man

Kill yourself, senpai.

based I love this series
I have vol 1 in tpb but haven't ever seen vol 2 anywhere and am too lazy to order online