What is Sup Forums's favorite Rick and Morty episode? Mine has to be either pic related or the new SZECHUAN sauce one...

What is Sup Forums's favorite Rick and Morty episode? Mine has to be either pic related or the new SZECHUAN sauce one. Also Tiny Rick was funny.

Really low effort bait/shitposting
>Reddit and Morty
>Deep Nihilism atheist something or other
>Morty buuurp
>Sup Forums hivemind
Here's your (you)

Gonna have to go for either the Car Battery episode or the Unity episode

>Stop liking I don't Like!

Go back to your anti-SU or anti-SJ tantrum threads

meeseeks

You retard I was making fun of people who say those things on any post related to R&M

I maintain that rick potion #9 is the only good R&M episode.

No need to damage control, you're anonymous.

The one where Rick is a jerk and people pretend they're not going to put up with his bullshit, but in the end they do because they want to stay on good terms with the man who can do anything.

The season finale
because it was finally over

I quite liked Anatomy Park; then again, I quite like laughing at cringe videos and that entire episode just shattered Jerry's worldview.

It's easy to forget.

Which is why I don't need to worry about how counterproductive damage control is and thus I can do damage control all I want and you can't stop me.

And also I can pretend to be other people in the middle of a conversation between them and someone else.

BURRRPPPP

MORTY

MORTY

MCDONALDS MORTY THAT'S THE JOKE MORTY BURRRP

You forgot to use a Bat-shop with it
Took you long enough to show up

SZECHUAN

I dont get it, I dont fucking get it, was the joke that the sauce never existed? Because I dont think it existed, or was the joke that rick cared more for the sauce than his own family?

The joke was that Rick is random. Randomness plays a large role in the humor of Rick and morty

>All the Improv episodes
>any of rick's burping/ranting on nonsense
>get swhifty

I forgot about that, I always hate this, the show swit ched between comedy and serious business, why dont they just make some quick jokes in the normal episodes, and focus a lot on jokes and shit in the comedy ones like the improv ones, at leqst you dont have to show a story in those

Tinny Rick is probably the episode I like the least, second would probably be the dream episode

For all the folks that complain about reddit, you really have no idea how same tier of shit you are as reddit.

I like Lawnmower Dog, the first Interdimensional Cable, and The Ricks Must Be Crazy.

Justin Roiland has a popular TV show and misses a discontinued McNugget sauce so he made the main character obsess over it for an episode to drum up demand among the show's fans. The in-series joke is that the main character obsesses over it between much more significant plot developments and claims his main character motivation is something as petty as a Disney tie-in McNugget sauce.

Most of the "random" humor in the show is tongue-in-cheek, which is kind of annoying but significantly less annoying than fans who either parrot it and claim it's hilarious when it's just something stupid or people who assume the writers assume those are actually good jokes and critique it on those terms.

I liked the one of the memory parasites, those were pretty good.

The ones that I hated and I just had to turn off were the improv episodes.
>let's just ramble about stupid shit for 20 minutes!
What were they thinking?

The one with the parasites that look like family friends is the best episode

Pilot episode, Schrodinger's cat episode, memory parasite episode and improv episode are probably the best ones. Anatomy park ain't half bad either

Auto Erotic Assimilation

>alien sarah palin

Meeseeks and destroy, probably. Tiny planet was also good.

X GON' GIVE I TO YA
HE GON' GIVE IT TO YA

Really turned that episode around and actually made it funny. That song is always used in stupid scenarios (see: Deadpool) and it's always funny.

The first Interdimensional Cable fucking killed me. The Two Brothers skit is the absolute best.

>Go son, go! Go son, go! Go son, go!