Star vs Fan Art

What kinds of things does she draw, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/u6mmw6.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/oluali.png
youdubber.com/index.php?video=9n5ACBivlcg&video_start=82&audio=lcOxhH8N3Bo&audio_start=162
sex-crimes.laws.com/statutory-rape/romeo-and-juliet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THIS

Bondage

Full Image: files.catbox.moe/u6mmw6.jpg

Shoulder edits, actually.

just little sketches like this

>1.52 MB, 2728x3544)
>"""""little""""

Janna as a cheerleader

Janna in a naked apron

Nah, I'm a lazy ass nigga.

Nothing because she's a cartoon character. Get the fuck over yourselves you goddamn children.

Herself cucking Star with Marco.

Janna having someone pat her head

Star vs. memes

feet

Every time

There are only three things certain in life. Death, taxes, and that this image will be posted in every /sveg/ thread, and I'm not sure about the first two

Delet this

She is canonically the in-universe author of Among Amigos

You mean Next to Nakama?

if she's like me, Star with hearts on her cheeks

"Total Eclipse of the Heart" came on the radio today while I was at work and for some reason I thought of this show.

How would you implement its use into canon, /sveg/?

Is Star Slaanesh?

Who would win?

>"Total Eclipse of the Heart"

Eclipsa flashback theme about her love life, or Star thinking about Marco in Season 3 theme?

Star strikes me as more of a Khorne gal

Marco would be Nurgle, Janna would be Slaanesh, and Toffee would be Tzeentch. Prove me wrong.

Wander makes sure everyone wins, no matter the challenge

Do not go into the night without the comfort of this Hekapost.

Also I'm Jesus lol

Star already won my heart

In terms of raw power, Star. In terms of actually solving the issue, Wander. In terms of taking ten times as long to get the same result, Steven. In terms of making things improbable levels of worse, Mabel.

>Dumbass fatty who cant even use his SHield's asspulls correctly
>ugly, shitty child who denies incest by being annoying
>Wilt's younger brother who i dont know shit about
>girl who's magics only limitation is her imagination and has Viking Strength
This games winner is... LUPIN

What are Starfan13's kinks?

Hey Faggots,

My name is Marco, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I'm a red belt in karate and have been practicing towards my black belt. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn 14-year-old girls"? I also get straight A's, and room with a super cool and fun exchange student (She just scored me and my gf Love Sentence tickets; shit was SO platonic). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bestie

LUDO

Remember:

Sexual relationships with minors are illegal in almost every country in the world, with sentences that go all the way down to life in prison or death.

>Offense
Star.

>Defense
Steven

>Intelligence
Probably Wander

>Overall quality as a character
Star

>Overall quality as a person
Wander

>Magical Ability
Star

>Sexual conquest
N/A

>Nothing
Mabel

Why is the king high?

Im calling deportation services.

What the fuck could Mabel do?

I can't think of a single aspect she wouldn't be dead last at out of the four.

Annoy you till you kill yourself. Blame you for everything.

Remember:

It's a cartoon and you're the minority here.

ruin the entire fight for the viewers

>almost

I'm going to cum inside Star Butterfly and impregnate her

She'd bend the plot until she came out on top.

She's marginally smarter than Star, I guess?

shibari

my.mixtape.moe/oluali.png

>Vore starco

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

I did a perfectly synched one of these after the episode aired but the video I used is down now, so this is close enough.
youdubber.com/index.php?video=9n5ACBivlcg&video_start=82&audio=lcOxhH8N3Bo&audio_start=162

While Star goes crazy and actually tries to kill everybody, Mabel freaks out and makes new problems with every step she takes. Steven doesn't want to fight, so he breaks down crying and singing. Wander cheers up Steven, and the two of them fix all of Mabel's mistakes, but don't worry because Mabel learned nothing from this. Star, however, has already gotten a taste of blood, so she warnicorn blasts Steven. Good thing he's got a safety shield and countless other powers that keep him from dying! Steven forgives Star because her name isn't Jasper, and then they eat ice cream or some other stupid shit.

I'm pretty sure it's also highly illegal in SVTFOE's USA.

Not so sure about the Kingdom of Mewni, though.

Since Star is not human, the age of consent laws do no apply to her
Checkmate, athiests

:D

>It's okay to fuck a puppy because age of consent law's don't apply to a puppy.

Eclipsa's dark influences corrupting Star of course

Then Bestiality laws apply, Checkmate americans.
Stay the fuck away Canadians

>Since Star is not human, the age of consent laws do no apply to her

Does this mean I can fuck a Mewman the moment they're born?

Nah that sounds pretty solid.

Would you say Star or Marco's character have progressed in some noticeable manner throughout the course of season 1?

Animals tend to automatically consent to sex, so yes

Star learns enough about Earth to not turn mundane events into medieval warzones?

What if Star rapes you?

Star is a bloodlusted trained warrior and overwhelming offensive ability, both magical and physical.
I don't think Mabel and Wander have any real defensive options.
Steven has a shield but that's not going to save him from getting spaced by Mystic Room Suck Transform.

But user, girls cant rape.
at least not the willing

>Not so sure about the Kingdom of Mewni, though.

Gotta pay the royal guards somehow.

>Star is a bloodlusted trained warrior and overwhelming offensive ability, both magical and physical.

You got that.

I want a human character to die in S3.

Delet this
IMMEDIATELY

That's still statutory rape.
Even two minors having consensual sex has been rules as statutory rape before.

is that part of a larger image perhaps

yfw Star pulls off an UBW in season 3

How about an actual challenge?

what Lantern Corps would each character belong to?

it is.

>That's still statutory rape.
Nah. At least, not as long as the older one was unwilling.

Otherwise younger guys could rape older women and get the women charged with statutory rape.

Now rape victims can be charged for a child support, but that's a different story.

>Even two minors having consensual sex has been rules as statutory rape before.
This practically never happens. If it does, it's usually in some backwards-ass country.

It boils down to the four Cs.

Cucked, Cancelled, Cry, and Cause the Apocalypse.

California has pretty strict age of consent laws. The AOC is 18 and even "consenting" minors from age 14-18 can be charged with misdemeanors or worse just for having sex with each other.

Star is sexually mature but Mewni's laws regarding age of majority and consent are not clear (if they have any at all, beyond the tradition of sex within wedlock). Regardless, traveling to Mewni to have sex with Star would be considered sex tourism and you would still be charged with a crime upon return to your home territory.
Furthermore, Star technically isn't even human and you could plausibly be charged with bestiality even if she was a proper adult.

Marko... All I needed to do was take one look at your beedy eyes and know you're in no place to judge. I'd argue that modern Caliban Steven, or that weird Lincoln kid from out east, have more of a life than you do. And the former is a physically stunted midget with the crippled mind of a autistic nine year old, and the latter is a pathetic NEET who may or may not be getting groomed by one of his older sisters.

This. Mystic Room Suck Transform is actually a pretty powerful spell. At worst, Star can Easy Peasy ZA WARUDO Steven then spend the next 10 minutes getting Father Time to stop playing in the mud

> Ludo: deathmatch with Larfleeze

How do they tell who is the rapist/victim if they both consent?

Tom = Red Lantern
I can't think of any others

The guy is always guilty

Well, that's why Star's 18 year old sister Sky exists.

And Nefcy's not shy about her drawing blood either.

Are you serious?
Also what if they're both guys?

Ludo is a Red Lantern-hell, he had to power the wand by getting pissed off and beaten.

Moon is probably a Green Lantern. Not much about hope/happiness, just will.

Star...might be a Star Sapphire? She's kinda about love? Hard one. Might be a Blue Lantern too....

Marco....tough one. He's full of fear, so he'd be possessed by Parallax but he certainly doesn't inspire fear in others. I don't think he fits into any of the Corps.

Toffee would be a Black Lantern given his Tarot card is Death.

>Star is sexually mature
That's all I needed to read to get an erection.

Better picture

Request art of StarFan13 desperately trying to hide her overnight D-cup blossoming

>you would still be charged with a crime upon return to your home territory
That's only if you remain a citizen of the U.S.

If you renounce citizenship of the U.S. and become a citizen of Mewni, you could fug Star as much as you want (provided their laws permitted it).

You could also still enter the U.S. legally as well, provided that the U.S. allowed travelers from Mewni.

He's not being serious.

In general, these kinds of situations are covered by Romeo-and-Juliet laws.

sex-crimes.laws.com/statutory-rape/romeo-and-juliet
>Most Romeo and Juliet laws provide defendants with an affirmative defense against their charges. An affirmative defense means that the defendant's lawyer can submit the small difference of age between the two consenting peers as evidence against the state's case against the defendant. Romeo and Juliet laws also provide for lesser sentences for statutory rape defendants. Some states downgrade charges from felony status to misdemeanor. Some Romeo and Juliet laws make exception of requiring teenagers convicted of statutory rape to register as sex offenders.

Toffee is immortal he can't be a black lantern

>AoCfags
Thread was nice while it lasted

PLEASE GOD LINK IT SOMEHOW!

spotted the MewPedo, the Royal guards will be at your house to catapult your ass to the Garbage Shores.

True, but I don't see any other corp fitting him? Hell, we could even say he's immortal so that's why he's a black lantern or something. It's stupid yea but whatever.

I do like the idea of Parallax possessing Marco though since Marco is full of fear, and Star having to snap him out of it with love.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>civilized nation
>age of consent is 13
holy shit those bombs really fucked them up...