If you could be a member of 1 fictional alien race, which one would it be?

If you could be a member of 1 fictional alien race, which one would it be?

Kryptonian is pretty OP with a yellow sun. Fast as the Flash, bulletproof, stronger than anything, heat vision, hearing better than Daredevil. I would be making bank by mining for gold deep within the Earth, or in asteroids.

Although I would probably go mad with power. I probably wouldn't kill, but I might go on a rape spree.

Cybertronian

C'tarl C'tarl

One of tose horsedick blue skin guys from world of warcraft. Or maybe krytonian, depends on how hung they are.

Viltrumite just so that I can grow manly facial hair.

>j'onn j'onzz is the most powerful being on the face of the earth

until you light a match

Martian. Not even to spook Supes, I just think shapeshifting is neat.

Do hybrids count? If so, human/gem hybrids get a pretty sweet deal. Ability to enjoy the normal human stuff, power of an energy based being, not being blocked off from biological pleasures that'd occur from being a Cybertronian . Also potential to live forever, though I feel I'd regret that decision around the hundred year mark.

If not, either Cybertronian or one of the Mass Effect races, preferably Turian.

Turians aren't carbon-based and can't eat human food. You couldn't live on present day Earth without starving to death, to say nothing of needing medical treatment.

I know what I WOULDN'T be...

>Not Asari
Fag

Captain Atom, why you gotta be a racist?

I'm way too lazy to take over the world, it's too much work and very little payoff
As a Kryptonian you could just fly away from earth and come back with some meteorite full of some strange substance that's extremely rare on earth and get a ton of money, hell you could become mega rich to the point of having more money than you can spend or help humanity advance technology 100 years just by virtue of being the world's best unskilled worker, you could outright work on deals with the government, the CIA, North Korea, anyone because of your powers

My nigga

I would choose martian, because I'm a pervert
Just imagine what you could do with shapeshifting, invisibility, intangibility and telepathy
Ofc, from that point, I would have to avoid barbecues

Viltrumite

Naltor because of the waifus

>Autogynophilia

I have no problem with that fetish.

Just squeeze a bunch of coal and get easy diamonds

What a stupid line, by saying he's "at the top of the list" he's essentially saying Martian Manhunter is the most powerful being in the universe he's aware of and that's straight up bullshit when people like Darkseid exist, and superman is aware of Darkseid.

I'd be a Kryptonian and work for NASA and jumpstart human space colonization.

I'm no furry but because aliens probably ARE that different from us, but I would totally be a xenophile for Aisha.

I would not want to be Kryptonian because of the weaknesses to magic and home world rocks. I guess it would be a titan from Warcraft or a celestial from Marvel.

Do gods count as aliens? I think they're kind of their own separate thing.

>J'onn reads your mind
>J'onn changes shape into the thing you fear most
>J'onn is now a near invulnerable, super fast, super strong, phasing version of your greatest fear that can read your every thought and plan.
Supes is right, I'd rather Darkseid kill/enslave me.

Wrong! All organic races in Mass Effect are carbon based. Turians and Quarians are carbon based, but the chemistry is the inverse of chirality. We just eat different carbs, have RNA where DNA should be and vice-versa, but the metabolism works symmetrically.

Martian

I like psychic powers and Shape Shifting would be fun

Alien X because I wanna be omnipotent

If you haven't already read Major Bummer, you'd probably enjoy it. It's about exactly what you're talking about: A man with incredible powers who's too lazy to use them for superheroics.

Martian Manhunter is soooo DC's Piccolo.
He even in-canon has a wish-making ability.
How messed up is that?

Fire isn't a physical weakness for MM. Only a psychological one.

>he doesn't know about the time when J'onn went crazy and had his little Hal episode

>Hal episode

What do you mean by that? Parallax?

>How many people in the audience have heard of Martian Manhunter? How many people that raised their hands have ever been laid?

>Well, he hasn’t been rebooted but he’s a mainstay in the Justice League. He can’t be fucking called the Martian Manhunter because that’s goofy. He can be called Manhunter … The whole deal with Martian Manhunter is he’s an alien living amongst us … So he comes down to Earth and decides, unlike Superman who already exists in the world now, that he’s just going to be a homicide detective … So instead of using super-powers and mind-reading and like, oh, I could figure out if the President’s lying or whatever, he just decides to disguise himself as a human homicide detective. Dare to dream!

Writer of MoS, BvS, Justice League, and upcoming Green Lantern Corps film, ladies and gentlemen.

Good guy becomes bad guy and back to good guy again. J'onn pulled a Hal.

Says the guy whose name is one letter away from being called "Gayer".

What a fucking faggot.

Makes me so angry. At least he acknowledges he's a mainstay of the justice league, even though he did it in the faggiest fucking way possible. Not like that helps, we'll never get him.

Probably for the best though because the DCEU is a fucking travesty.

The most powerful example I can think of is Martian, but psychic powers aren't really my thing, I don't like to invade people's privacy like that.
I'd have to go with the less common choice of Tamaranian. You get a good kit; Super strength, invulnerability, energy blasts, hyper-light flight speed, super agility and stamina, fast healing, Immune to heat and cold, no need for air or food, instantly learn languages, and they live for hundreds of years. Plus their powers run off their emotion, so I think I'd be good at using them.
Also they have long extendable tongues.

>not being blocked off from biological pleasures that'd occur from being a Cybertronian
Thinking a robot can't have sex is just unimaginative, especially considering how modifiable their bodies are.

Diamonds aren't actually THAT expensive.( Once minding in africa took off they ceased to be as rare) It's just a literal conspiracy by the diamond cartels to pretend they should be more expensive so that idiots pay too much for them. People from De Beers would not enter the US for decades because they knew they would be immediately jailed for the crap they're doing until a few years ago.

How dare he decide to have a day job and Goyer clearly doesn't understand that manhunter is a term for detective. Goyer literally doesn't understand the words he's speaking and that is amazing.

afraid of the martian jobhunter
dohoho

What a cum guzzling faggot

post the rest of his views on 'manhunter'

>I would set it up like The Day After Tomorrow. We discover one of those Earth-like planets… So maybe like… we get the DNA code from that planet and then grow him in a petri dish here… He’s like in Area 51 or something and we’re just basically… doing biopsies on him. Then he gets out and he’s really angry and he fucks She-Hulk.

The Borg

The Eternals. Would first focus on bringing my speed, agility, reflexes, stamina, durability and strength to Superman's level. Next would be getting telepathy to a level in which is sufficient enough for mind reading, telepathic communication and telepathic defense. And lastly would be energy manipulation, mainly for the energy blasts, minor energy constructs (energy sword/spear) and forcefields.

I'd be a Gooback

Anodite but I'll be blue
Eternals
New Gods

>open combat
>flame breath the entire zone
>gg ez no re

Don't forget writer of JSA and the Blade movies but that would hurt your argument. It's surprising how butthurt people get over that.

Get to travel around

Almeraci
Euphorians
Titans

>flame breath
>Superman
Nigger you're drunk.

Oh, man, he wrote one decent film in the '90s. That sure absolves him of all his bullshit now!

Barring straight-up gods like Qs and such, probably Kryptonian (on Earth) or Viltrumite. I love the thought of being insanely durable and able to fly.

He said in the known universe, other dimensions don't count.

Martian
Whatever matter eater lad is
Viltrumite

First he insults his audience. Then he is too stupid to realize finding a suspect is only part of manhunting? Or does he actually think a court would take "mind reading" as factual evidence.

Sayin. Most of the advantages of being a Kryptonian under a yellow Sun without the red Sun weakness of weakness to kryptonite or magic. Plus, there's the literal "what doesn't kill me makes me even stronger" thing they have going on. The downside being the two remaining full blooded members of your species are a power hungry prince with an inferiority complex and the literally brain damaged moron that gave it to him.

That and the full moon turning you into a kaiju.

Which ones give me unlimited shape shifting powers?

Well, yeah, that too. Though getting rid of the monkey tail takes that out of consideration, eliminates the "grab my tail and I'm helpless" thing and opens up the possibility of going Super Sayin.

only if you look directly at it.

just keep one eye on the calnder and don't go outside on those nights

I'd imagine saiyans are just as vulnerable to magic as kryptonians or humans.

Not first post, but still best post.

That cricket guy from Futurama.

He clearly meant Ned Flanders

Kek

yeah. although the only example that leaps to mind are vegitto getting turned into a jawbreaker, the magic of the potara earrings, and elder kai's unlock potential magic ritual
at the very least it demonstrates saiyans aren't anti-magic beings in any way

An Imp from the 5th dimension

Namekian. Shapeshifing, magic, ability to get infinitely stronger by working out, able to create wish granting dragons. All, the ability to make clothes as heavy as you want them to be. Just pop up behind some moherfucker and bam! He's wearing exactly what he was wearing before only it weighs too much for him to move. Yay for not being constrained by dbz plot constraints.

people keep saying saiyan, but Goku after training for his entire life for fifteen years still wasn't the strongest person on the planet and was still outranked by a fair number of human martial artists only a few years older than him and with way less formal training

DC universe martian.
Immortal shapeshifter telepath - sounds keen.

Are Five-Dimensional Beings Aliens? If so you can call me Mr. Kaspar.

So let me get this straight.

Out of the entire known universe, the top-tier overpowered alien came from our own solar system, on mars?

That's stupid.

Can I call you Mr.Rapsak instead?

What do you want me to call you? mr..?

Yeah and? Broly had a pl of 10000 when he was born making him far stronger than the strongest earthling at the time.

Nah, it's just fanboy wanking. J'onn is fucking pathetic, everyone kicks his ass and his weakness is fucking fire.

HIS weakness
Its socio cultural not genetic fear.

If a human was turned into a martian they would not be afraid of flame.

No. J'onn is the most powerful thing on Earth. The fact Superman has a long term friendship with him is what makes him one of the biggest threats in the universe.

Either Eternal on Marvel universe or Meta Human with powers like Manchester Black on DCU telekinesis is underated.

you, right now, have the ability to get stronger by working out.

Good question. If you would visit your lenght, would you be an alien for it?

maximums broly, who lives on a moon and whos power keeps growing, overflowing, is a statistical anomoly and should not be counted

"open combat". Darkseid is many things, but most would agree superman wins in a fist fight.

It's been said but I'd go with the kryptonian ripoff Viltrumite. Still OP bullshit, but not outright god mode mary sue race like the original.

>"what doesn't kill me makes me even stronger"
It has been established that there is a cap to that. It will stop working after awhile. And you ain't going to be as powerful as a Kryptonian without sufficient intense training.

One of those ones from the Japanese animes, the ones that only show up on red boards.

The Q continuum are known to have offspring and younger members, they count as a species.

Durlan, providing I don't have to live on Durla.

Czarian

He also wrote the Dark Knight trilogy. I left that out because I was focusing on his current contributions to the DCEU, not because it was "hurting an argument". I'm not even arguing, I'm repoesting something he said at a panel.

>being this dead

>Who is Sari?

Smart women