rottentomatoes.com/m/guardians_of_the_galaxy_vol_2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's just get this started now
I saw, it it's awful. These people are obviously paid by Disney

Does Ego ever become a planet?

No you haven't

did you no get the joke?

For a second I read that as "Irrelevant"

what a shock another lying DChump can't handle the fact that his movies are shit and no one gives a fuck about his irrelevant characters

Every single new Marvel movie is the one that's finally gonna be terrible. Every single new DC movie is the one that's finally gonna be good.

How will Marvel recover from this?

>DC heroes not relevant
Just because they have gotten shitty movies doesn't mean the characters aren't relevant.

Also, company war fags are the worst.

yes, yes we all read the youtube comment

F A K E N E W S

this

fuck DC and fuck retards like who pretend to like their shitty literally everything

All these people getting mad at a joke

ITT Marvelfags troll themselves.

fake kike news

>First post already mentions shills

We are in for a treat ladies and gentlemen

spoil shit, spoil after credits scenes

> irreverent
That is the farthest thing from a compliment I can imagine.
> Zany
Prehaps pure garbage like Squirrel Girl.

Are you sure you were joking?

With Sup Forums and Sup Forums fags you never know, man.

But then this makes me feel I'm the fool for not noticing the obvious company wars bullshit hidden here.

>all these people not realizing this is fake

look at RT right now, the reviews still aren't out

5 after credit scenes

>5 after credit scenes
>announce part 3 even before part 2 hits theaters
>they go out of their way to spoil the soundtrack and they call it ''awesome mix!''

This movie is normie fodder

rottentomatoes.com/m/guardians_of_the_galaxy_vol_2
The Waiting is the hardest part
Every day you get one more card
You take it on faith
You take it to the heart
The Waiting is the hardest part

can't wait to spoil this shit.

Star vs thread?? More like here is how Ego dies!
Wanna storytime Action Comics which is hype as fuck right now?? Too bad, here is how Yondu dies!

The salt is going to taste great!

>card

I did.

May 5th is my Dad's birthday.
He's definitely not watching this.

@91688828

Says the faggot that doesn't reply directly to people in a shit post thread.

god's work user.

you have a notification user.

you should check it.

At least 2 of these post credit scenes will be joking at the concept of post credit scenes.

And here come the Disney shills

Face it, the MCU sucks and the only reason it gets such high ratings is that these websites are bought out by the kikes

You never see it coming.

then why doesn't WB/DC just pay them too??

>tfw Armond White ruins the perfect score

I hadn't to save the last thread because the pre-school tier bitching was just too fucking good to ever pass up.

Literally:
"It's not fair!"

Why would they let a joke reviewer review it? It's like using Kelly cartoons unironicaly.

Based armond white

Guess this is supposed to be obviously fake if you're familiar with RT but guess the majority of aren't aware and are just pretending they know how the site works

Plebeians.

-t. DCuck

>That is the farthest thing from a compliment I can imagine
Aww, not enough grimdark brooding or edgy neck-snapping for the poor widdle DCuck?

You know Batman, Superman, Green Lantern and most other heroes you like were created by Jews, right?

pfffft ok underage

B-b-b-b-but Quips....

The black critic guy will drop the score.

>some scrawny, green alien is sitting outside of an outhouse on an asteroid
>toilet flush noise
>thanos comes out of the outhouse
>other alien is shaking in fear
>thanos pushes him over
>"Now, back to business"
>thanos gets into humerously small thanoscopter and flies towards earth

Ahhhh good old payola. Nice to see the old way is the forever way.

>He's definitely not watching this.
A man of taste your old man...Kudos

These are the critics that Disney paid for a free vacation and trip with lots of goodie bags and God knows what more. Fuck Disney. Fuck these easily-bought critics. They are turning film criticism into videogame criticism.

Does All Star start playing?

>May 5

It comes out on the 25th of April here. Guess I'll spoil shit when I get back. I already know that Drax has gone from "completely literal" to "completely retarded"

seriously dude? Its like the mob...you acan go with the Gambino or the Ferreti... obviously you are gona get dragged for tte more vicious and loaded of em.

I wonder how reviews would change if the critics had to pay for the film/game and experienced it the same way as everyone else

>They are turning film criticism into videogame criticism.

It already became that when they started putting the Fresh sticker on advertisements

>Fuck these easily-bought critics
So you are new and never heard of RT right?
Legion is at 90% so no surprise here.

WOW you are making sense...what are you doing on co/?

>25th of April
THX baby Jesus, there will be a an hdts around the 27 28..Ill wait.

>thanoscopter
What happened with the Tanoschair... it was cool as shit... Right?
No seriously WTF with that lame chair?

Whats payola???

The review embargo is going to lift 12:01 am PT 24th of April. Will be interesting to see how asspained the comment section is on the first negative one.

Some movies that have around 30% would go negative.

>100% with 77 counted
I'm pretty sure that's effectively impossible.

You don't know how RT works, do you?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that first one was Armond White.

>Didn't see that coming.

I find it funny how the cinematic universe is going the same route as the marvel comics did. First the boring heroes like Thor and Iron Man dominate, then the ones that play around with the formula like Deadpool get way more popular. Some things just never change.

Don't bring up Spiderman. Shit's fucked

I don't trust the press screening reviews. Too many glowing reviews for what turn out to be mediocre movies

DUDE IS THAT PERSONA REFERENCE

no he is just called ego as a joke one time by star lord because he is full of himself

he does have a small moon made our of stuff mined out of nowhere that he lives on with his daughter mantis and uses toi shoot the big blue laser that destroys all skrulls in one shot

That was so unfunny it looped around and became funny only for it to loop right back around to becoming unfunny again

I hate nu-gotg and I hate nu-groot

Yeah yeah, I bet you've never even read classic GOTG.

SPOILERS WHEN?

Holy shit people, it's fake.

>trusting review agitator sites
>not forming your own opinion

But wait: movie and tv show threads are nothing but petty company war threads and trying to insert logic into the discussion is pointless

I feel so fucking autistis right now. I'm headed to a bachelor party for the weekend with my college buddies and on a level I'm a bit bummed because I finished the second Palace earlier this week and want to keep playing.

I believe it

I hate the autist who started that meme.

you saved bait?
for what purpose?

Do you think that's relevant information when people in these threads are Mouseketeers falseflagging as asshurt DCfags, and DCucks shitposting about muh quips?
There's not a single genuine, unironic post in these threads, hence why no one even bothers to check if that image is fake or not, it doesn't matter.

I CAN'T FIGHT THIS FEELIN' DEEP INSIDE OF ME~

die you racist moron

"Cuck" is a term reserved for the most vile retards, congrats.

I've LITERALLY have Zero fucking doubt there are hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars, being deposited on so-called "Reviewer's" PayPal accounts as we speak, from some silly Disney subsidiary (if it was named Funtime Inc. it would be too poetic) that is too well hidden to prove anything.

This is how this happens.

This how a giant corporation kills art.

You are fucking seeing it: form opinions on people without giving them a chance to make up their mind. BvS is really an amazing accomplishment of storytelling, but it has a lot more in common with William Wyler's Ben Hur than The Avengers. It is a story about humanity and not a comedy about people who only look human on the outside.

It's a real shame Sup Forums can't see past Disney's deception. And Good riddance, i don't need you.

now that's some zesty pasta

kys fag

>9.3
Gunn does it again

>caring about spoilers.

What are you, gay?

he has it attached to his Thanoscopter via grappling hook so he can lower it down, then drop right from the chopper onto it

No, it's obviously a JoJo reference.

Tom Petty is the shit.

RT is owned by Warner bros, dickweed

How the fuck else am I supposed to fish?

What is that webm from?

Imagine how well it would go if they tried kicking clearly pro-marvel critics off their site then.

Kamen Rider Fourze

>see the word DMR
>realize this is halo
what the fuck

>then the ones that play around with the formula like Deadpool get way more popular.
Funny how the movies who embrace the off-the-wall goofy shit that can come with comics end up being well-liked.