What the fuck were these things?

What the fuck were these things?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/vulpes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

toy sales

qt fox wolves

pokemon

Them doubling down on shit to merchandise.
Felt real awkward when Fin said "where did those Crystal Critters™ come from"

pokemons

What movie is this?

Glaceon
You Gen Wunners are cancer

Pokemon the Movie

the hounds of the wild hunt

Did anyone say Pokemon yet

They somewhat contributed to the story, unlike the Porgs

I didn't think he'd actually say "TM" in there, but he did

This lol

In stores now, while stocks last.

space glassy fennecs.

a plot device to find an exit so rey could roman reigns all the rebels out from the mine.

>sand planet
>literal earth foxes with crystals on them
disney you can literally imagine anything and this is what you make

If they sell a diamond version of this at Disney World for under 50 bucks I'd legit buy one. Looks neato.

watch it with subtitles next time and you'll see

furrybait ex machina

t. projecting furry

to appease the women watching. porg tier bullshit and a way to move the plot

thanks for the (You)

salty dogs and green milk. ask vicky about it

MERCHÉMON

Felt kind of dirty that he looked straight into the camera as he did it too

Why did they add a twinkle to his unnaturally white teeth

What encouraged them to double down on merchandise? A fear the movie itself wouldn’t sell, or just adding even more ways to wring money out of their fans?

Still, they were way more relevant in the plot then Finn was.

I don’t get it, they could’ve made these graceful crystal fox-wolves the merchandise mascot of the films... But instead they went for the fat waddling birds with puppydog eyes, why?

Because women.

They're made of salt apparently. It was all just a way of recreating Hoth, without actually recreating it. That's why the whole battle scene and the inner tunnels scene looked identical to Hoth except is salt and not snow, and red salt crystals and not ice.

Probably a metaphor for white male tears or something.
Definitely the latter. The teams and studios of movies like this have such a high opinion of themselves and the movies, they probably thought the entire world would adore SJWars 2.

Vulpices. Even their official name sounds like a fucking Pokemon.

Cute, stupid and pointless things sell best among women and numales, the target audience of this trilogy.

what is this narnia looking bullshit

Real talk though, how is TLJ actually doing? I’ve heard The Mouse and media has been doing a lot to make it come across as a raw success, but the damage control suggests something wrong?

I can imagine it's still making them a shit ton of money. It's the second most popular movie franchise on the market right after Mahvel.

But so much of this movie is a mix of a few good ideas, upholding the same bad ideas, terrible executions and just shitting on itself and it's predecessor that just about everyone can find something they really disliked about it even if they're nu-SW fanboys.

Digimon

Fpbp

this
WE'RE IN THE MONEY
WE'RE IN THE MONEY

Financially, I'd say it's performing adequately, but the reviews and reception have been substantially more mixed. It's a big drop from TFA for sure.

So did they change the snow planet to a salt planet halfway through filming? It's snowing in some scenes, the mountaintops have no red shit, and there were snowtroopers at the end.

final fantasy enemies

Glaceon, the ice type evolution of Eevee

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/vulpes

RJ was afraid he was gonna get called out for copying hoth
So instead he had women move the plot and had Luke do a shadow clone jutsu then die anyways