Who would win a fight

In a fight without magic and shit. Just brute force, luck, resilience and skill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jFfOUvIxWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finn > Star > Steven > Gumball

Switch Star and Steven and we're good.

First of all, stars entire thing is magic so not her. Secondly gumball is a wacky cartoon so the idea of a consistent fighting strength is ridiculous. third Steven has super strength so probably him. Finally these sorts of threads are fucking stupid.

Gumball would at least sucker punch Steven when he starts crying.

steven would start crying and everyone would join together to beat him.

Switch Gumball and Steven.

>stars entire thing is magic so not her
Star has superhuman strength

this

fin is the only one who actually knows how to fight, Star is nothing with out magic, stevens a bitch, and Gumball is a fucking sitcom character.
>oops I took the bait.

Finn, Star and Gumball have super strength too.

Star can fight without magic

>star has superhuman strength

Does she? I can't think of anything she's done that shows she's stronger than Marco, and he definitely doesn't have superhuman strength.

>star is nothing without her magic
Don't talk about shows you don't watch, magic is her ace in the hole but she is a very good fighter without it.
Finn is possibly better, but it would depend on the stakes. Steven wouldn't have his heart in it, and despite his physiology couldn't compete with people who have been fighting and brawling since birth, and he has quadruple moms.

Gumball would likely fail out the gate on the first try, but if he or circumstances manage to make a good enough scene, Toonforce could wipe the table with them all.
Toonforce is a hell of a drug.

>No Magic
Finn>Steven>Star
>Magic
Star>Finn>Steven
>Wildcard tier
Gumball

Star is the most powerful but only because of her magic wand and without it is virtually useless. Finn has the most experience with hand to hand combat. Steven has natural given powers such as a shield, super strength and healing factor, but is inexperienced and a pacifist so that really lowers his chances.

Gumball is a complete oddity that will either wipe the floor with everyone or lose immediately. He has toon powers that allow him to completely change himself at will and sometimes his environments. He's also recently shown to have his mothers rage powers. But at the end of the day his power level fluctuates depending on whats funny. Sometimes he's a winner, sometimes he's a loser. It frequently changes.

Does super strength count as magic? If not, Steven would win

not on the same level as Finn. Do you really think Star could do half the things shes done with no wand and no Marco to back up her up. Also most of the monsters in the Stars world are weak morons, theres a whole subplot showing how helpless they are to the mewmans, Finn has actually fought and killed things that were actually trying to murder him.

How can you rate Steven's strength "without magic and shit"? That fact that he is super strong is written into him. You might as well be taking away his very muscle fibers.

A lot of things show that Star is incredibly physically strong. Mewmans can run hundreds of miles an hour and survive decapitation and shit. Even putting that aside, Star's been trained to kill since very early childhood, is skilled in combat, and spent years beating up monsters physically prior to receiving the wand at 14.

Marco gets overpowered at times when fighting monsters, Star doesn't. Star's been shown lifting ridiculously heavy things, not taking as much damage from hits as Marco would, etc. People always brush that off that with "well it's just cartoon logic" but no one can point to things showing Marco to be as strong or stronger than Star, despite that argument implying there should be.

Also in Mewberty/Butterfly form she's capable of lifting a car and flying away with it. That's natural to some extent for her species.

People seem really eager to want to see Star as useless without magic but it's not what the show gives us. She'd be a total Mary Sue if she also wasn't a complete dumbass in most other areas.

>implying
ive watched both shows since they've aired, I know what im talking about
See

>without it is virtually useless

wrong

>theres a whole subplot showing how helpless they are to the mewmans
Because the mewmans are superhumans with magic. They are OP as fuck.

She's female. One punch and they topple to the ground.

Star > Finn > Gumball > Steven

Star's magic powers trump Finn's swordfighting ability.* Finn's combat experience beats Gumball. Gumball beats Steven because Steven's nature makes it impossible for him to fight the other three "good" characters.

*Full disclosure, I haven't seen AT in years. Maybe he has magic powers now or something.

The female of the Mewman species is superior to the male

OP said without magic and weapons

Finn is obviously the strongest one

Steven, despite appearances, has demonstrated surprising physical strength at times, so he's second

Star relies too much on her magic, so she's third

Gumball is pretty useless without cartoon powers

OP said without magic

yeah but a 14 year old who took karate can also beat them up

>brute force, luck, resilience and skill
That really sums up Finn to a T, and with no magic he has it in the bag

Star is just a regular girl (right? Haven't watched the show), Gumball is a cat, Steven is also pretty strong but he depends on his magic. Or science powers, whatever. Feel like Finn would win.

>Gumball is a cat
He got claws, nigga.

>cartoon powers

I don't think cartoon powers counts as magic?
Maybe?

Star. Mostly because she's not bogged down by conceits of morality and heroism.

Finn > Steven > Star
Gumball could beat all of them at their best or lose to any one of them at their worst. It just depends if it's funny or not.

#
Another reason not to watch this feminist trash, t.b.h.

1. Gumball(weak, but takes cheap shots and more importantly, is indestructible)
2. Star(super strong other dimensional barbarian insect person)
3. Finn(skilled fighter, but also a self-admittedly stupid kid)
4. Steven(strong, but his reluctance to fight would be his downfall)

He's also the most stupidly resilient and prideful of the four. A large part of his character is about how he refuses to get anything but his way no matter how absolutely stupid and/or insane.

He's the sort that if can't win would try to make everyone else lose.

Star has "fists like hammers" and is of a humanoid species that's stronger than regular humans, and has been fighting or trained to fight her entire life

Sta-
>without magic
Damn. I guess Finn then, he's always fighting bare-handed and winning, Gumball is only strong when it's funny/a gag (toon force) and Steven has potential to be the strongest but he's just a fat dumb kid whose main offensive move is to hide in a magic bubble.

That counts as "magic and shit", same way Steven's alien physiology is taken away. Star is just a regular frail girl in this discussion.

>implying strip mall karate doesn't make you living god
Meet me outside after lunch tommorow faggot

He's pretty beefy, I think he would still have his strength even if magic was unallowed. He's done some impressive stuff in canon, but I think not to the extent of Finn, who's bolstered even without magic powers, feel like he would lost to Finn but get second

Is there any reason people are putting Steven above Star? Outside his Gem powers, all he has is enhanced strength, which Star also has, along with better agility, H2H skill and weapon wielding, along with a heavy dose of unpredictability.

>Steven's nature makes it impossible for him to fight the other three "good" characters.
But he hurt "good" characters when he was a wrestler, like in this pic

But how far are you willing to go with this? By that rule, would Gumball be counted as an ordinary non-sentient cat?

>morality
Finn is pretty redpilled, once he sees that they can be a threat he'll give his all.

She can fight though.

There's literally no way to tell for sure how Mewmans compare to humans since she's not a human. But since she's not in Mewberty form 99% of the time and is still stronger than humans then, she's not a "regular frail girl" in any sense.

Things like enhanced strength are not magic. Steven and Star keep their force

Yeah I feel like it has to be that they can't use blatant powers but their natural constitution remains otherwise the same, otherwise it gets too difficult.

Finn deals with much larger threats than the other three and comes out ahead so I have to go with him. Steven has the most versatile powers but he lacks the will and the knowhow to use them effectively in a real fight. If he had experience behind him and could actual bring himself to throw a punch I'd give it to him. Star is just too much of a glass cannon. All offense no D and nothing Finn hasn't dealt with a hundred times before turned up to 11. Gumball ain't doing shit.

>oops I took the bait.
I sure did, responding to a post that implies Steven didn't learn how to fight from thousands year old soldiers.

Star is anything but frail

Well shit then Finn is completely out of the running because Steven is both super strong and super resilient. He's got the strength, stamina, and resilience of a high tech Jewish space golem.

itt: star must be weakest because she a gril/wand = automatic glass cannon

>how to fight from thousands year old soldiers.
The gems don't know how to fight.

Steven has ultimate defense and super strength. Also he can jump gud. Star's strongest spell is Spider with a Tophat which I can't see getting through Steven's bubble. After that it's just one good blow to the baby maker and Star is out.

He's strong but that's it isn't he? If a gem getting cracked fucks it up I see no reason Finn couldn't do something with his sword or even fists if need be.

Steven was formally taught how to fight by Pearl. Remember how he outclassed Amethyst that one time?

>He's got the strength, stamina, and resilience
Finn has these too.

At least two of them are literally made for the purpose of fighting.

except they really don't teach him, he learns most of his shit at random. and theres still the fact that hes a faggot who really cant hurt people and relies on others and plot armor to finish off most of his encounters

Bubblegum cause he lives in the real world.

>No Magic in this fight
How to fight with his powers, but not without. Star was fighting monsters for 14 years before getting the wand.

I mean gumball.*

>except they really don't teach him
But Pearl did put him through proper combat training, look at Steven Vs Amethyst.

Steven...maybe

It's where most of her powers come from and she hasn't demonstrated anything on the level of Steven or really even Finn without it. She's much stronger than a normal human girl but she doesn't have many feats other than being able to wield a large mace without it.

>How to fight with his powers, but not without.
No, Pearl was teaching him how to fight in general. Not specifically with his powers.

Finn gets thrown around like tissue paper when against actually powerful foes. His main strength is his sword, Jake, and luck. His indomitable will drives him forward and makes his many victories possible, but without either his sword or Jake he has no way of defeating an actually powerful opponent.

Unless there is some convenient environmental stuff to take advantage of. If there is some precarious heavy stuff around I would probably put my money on Finn.

>without magic and shit

What exactly does Toonforce count as?

Without any sort of non-innate power it's
> Finn > Steven > Star > Gumball

With Toonforce you just put Gumball in front and nothing else changes.

Give Star her wand and she tops Steven but might still lose to Finn.

>which I can't see getting through Steven's bubble

Yeah it could definitely pop the bubble but the Shield might stop it. Star's creative enough to get around it though, she wouldn't just launch one attack and just sit there wondering why she hasn't won yet.

Have we seen him fight with nothing but his strength? Every fight he's been in, he uses his powers.

Finn is stronger than Star and Steven. He is strong as fuck, user. This is beyond any Steven feat:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jFfOUvIxWc

He has fought with only his shield before without adding in his powers, yes. If you can smack someone with a slab of whatever you can smack them with her hands.

Wrestling.

Steven took on a bunch of wrestlers all by himself without breaking a sweat.

She's twirled around a giant mace that's so heavy it leaves a big trench in the ground when she drags it behind her. She's casually swung around a sword as big as she is. Star definitely has superhuman strength. And remember that she was running around beating the shit out of monsters even when she was a little kid, long before she could do magic.

>Finn passes his version of The Test
Not that impressive. It was designed for him to win.

Oh yeah, he does literally beat up grown men as a hobby at one point.

Though that was Finn fueled by the most willpower he's probably ever had. Defeating the giant monster that killed your dog dad after just receiving a pep talk from said pap made him way into it, it's not like he's always that strong.

It would take a specific situation to let Finn do stuff like this.

Still doesn't translate to "useless without the wand," which always comes off as "I haven't actually watched the show so I'm basing it off her appearance"

Like if someone analyzes all the characters and still thinks Star would lose, whatever. But "lol wand" just comes off like an assumption for most of the posts here.

Gumball would, maybe.

Is that her actual strength or toon strength? I thought Steven' wrecking his dad's van's dash was toon force until his super strength became canon.

Actual strength.

Mewmans are stronger than humans.

Just brute force, Steven would curbstomp everyone, but then feel bad about it and cry a lot. Star relies on her magic, Gumball and FInn are just normal human kids, but even without using gem magic, Steven is a super-human with retard strength.

Actual strength. She's regularly seen physically throwing monsters five times her size like babies

His dad was much more hard on Finn than the gems were on Steven. Some of the challenges in there easily could have killed him and Steven couldn't be touched.

Though yeah, that monster DID seem like it wasn't trying to kill Finn, just wack him around and demean him. But that retard hero strength Finn used was still all from him.

Everyone in her family has super strength.

>Steven would curbstomp everyone
>Gumball and FInn are just normal human kids
SUfags delusion is really big

>Finn
>normal human

user come on.

This. Clearly that user is insane, as Gumball is a cat.

You know, if gumball met steven he'd probably hate him for the same reason he hates alan

>His dad was much more hard on Finn than the gems were on Steven. Some of the challenges in there easily could have killed him
I believe that. What I don't believe is Finn having supernatural strength for no reason that allows him to break steel chains that weren't weakened by his father in order to make them breakable for a teenage human when his adrenaline has kicked in.

Don't get me wrong, Finn is a model fighter with impossible determination, but he is still only human. That's part of his charm.

Steven is a fat faggot, even I would beat his shit up and rip that shitty rock from his guts with my bare hands

Gumball has top tier toon force.

But that's how bugs work desu senpai

>implying you could

>In a fight without magic and shit. Just brute force, luck, resilience and skill

But it always works against him.

>Not that impressive. It was designed for him to win.

user, did you even watch the clip? He was meant to win by first getting the key off of the monsters wrist to release the sword. After being powered up by a father's pride he ended up skipping that step.

Have you seen the wrestling episodes?

We actually have vague numbers to support the king's strength, too, as he was able to run 10 miles in 5 minutes carrying two teenagers on his shoulders.

It's nothing ridiculous as far as cartoon characters go, but it's far beyond "regular human.

see Think of it like a video game. There are multiple possible and intended paths to victory.

>a real giant monster, a monster that killed who knows so many people is the same than a test for babies
Kys

>What I don't believe is Finn having supernatural strength for no reason that allows him to break steel chains that weren't weakened by his father
Stop being stupid. There are a shit ton of examples of Finn's super strength

Gumball can go supersaiyan 3