Who would honestly win a four way fight between these guys?

Who would honestly win a four way fight between these guys?

If they allied with one another, what would their team name be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcmG3aUJWkc
youtube.com/watch?v=Nu7FrpWq6EU
youtube.com/watch?v=bBYXv97FuAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No gear - Jack
With all the associated gear - toss up between snake and the bat depending on which one specifically you want to use

Guts could take em.

It's Season 5 Jack with all his gear but no sword.

Tie between Batman and Snake assuming they have their full arsenal.

If no armor, no weapons, pure survival it'd end between Snake and Jack but ultimately Jack would win.

>team name
The Edge for mature manchildren like myself League.

What's your issue? Legitimately curious.

Snake would destroy batman, I believe batman could beat John wick but there's no way he's beating snake.

Round one is John and Jack going into one hell of a fight while Snake and Batman remain completely hidden.

Jack solos them all. He has ridiculous superhuman feats.

>Team name
The Same team
Featuring: Bruce Wayne as The Detective
David as Iriqouis Pliskin
Keanu Reeves as John Wick
And Jack as The Samurai

I really wanna say it's a tossup between Snake and John.

>What is the Cobra Unit

This would be like a weird version of American Pie where instead of trying to get Batman laid they all try to get him to kill

they wouldt fight, they would team up and defeat whoever got them together

capcha: isola kill

And before someone says wrong Snake, I figure Solid > Naked most any day of the week.

Who has the strongest plot armor?

Bats

Snake has some absurd durability, he might just be able to outlast the others by sheer will.

Seriously, Snake and Big Boss just soak up abuse.

John Wick is pretty much X-9 from Samurai Jack. Former Hitman who's willing to fuck shit up over his dog. We already have an example of what the showdown would be like:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcmG3aUJWkc
youtube.com/watch?v=Nu7FrpWq6EU

With or without gear Jack > John.

Who's better at hiding, Snake or Batman?

Snake

With gear it ends with Bats VS Snake

I give that to Snake due to nanomachines and how his weapons are actually designed to kill

>If they allied with one another, what would their team name be?

Style over Substance

The half of samurai jack that isn't him blowing out his opponents within seconds is pretty much jack getting wrecked by final boss tier bullshit and walking away every time.

Honestly, I don't see batman beating Jack I'd say the finals are snake vs jack.

You cheeky motherfucker that's perfect.

If it was S01/S04 Jack, i feel that he could not defeat Batman, because at that point Batman still have way more experience, and perhaps the same amount of training. If we're talking about S05 Jack it's difficult because of the 50 years thing. At that point he would probably defeat Batman with weapons; perhaps not in hand to hand (that Jack barely uses).

>No Gear - Jack
>Implying Snake hasn't beaten a cyborg ninja, a clone with superior genes and Vamp in CQC.

S05 Jack currently has no sword, I'd say that levels the playing field a bit for bats.

Jack w/ sword is definitely more powerful than Jack w/o sword, regardless of the +50 yrs.

Snake would shit on Wick and Batman ranged and hand to hand

Jack would shit on all three hand to hand

With melee weapons/gadgets, tossup between Jack and Bats. Jack tends to fall for trickery at least once, which might be all Bruce needs.

Ranged gun battle Snake would shit on Bats and Wick and be roughly equal with Jack.

If ambushes are allowed Batman could preptime all of them to defeat.

I'd say overall Jack is the strongest contender, but Wick and Snake would both have an advantage in being absolutely willing to kill. Also depends on if it was Season 1-4 Jack or 5, which version of Batman, etc.

I remember one comic where Batman got his ass kicked by an old man that trained all his life. I just think Jack would be on the level of that old man by now, but without the old age fucking him up.

Jack doesn't age.

He wins in the end, unless the others can kill him.

Johnny Gat vs John Wick: who wins?

>I remember one comic where Batman got his ass kicked by an old man that trained all his life...
idiot

Who's writing Batman in this scenario?
Are we talking Pre-sword-loss Jack or Post?
Is Snake armed with all of his equipment? Do gameplay mechanics come into play?
Who killed John Wick's dog?

I don't see how any peak human could take on Jack

youtube.com/watch?v=bBYXv97FuAY

Okay, what if Aku has John Wick's dog and is threatening to kill it unless he kills all of them?
Snake is working OSP
Jack doesn't have his sword
AND Batman is written by Morrison

... is there a way to make this scenerio be worse?

Conan can. outside MVP and tarzan, i can see most Peak humans

They all team up and kill aku.

They're all gagged and tied up SnM style, tossed into a pitch black room with no furniture

Could Nth Metal harm Aku?

A bunch of elementals harmed him enough for him to have to go away, so probably. It won't kill him, though.

I said worse, user, not better.

But user, they'd just be squirming around in the dark unable to harm each other. You wouldn't even be able to see it in the pitch dark.

But user, I can't see or speak when I'm having fun.

John Wick is done in second, he stands absolutely no chance against the others. 30 mobsters is Tuesday for the rest of these guys

Team:We'd really rather be anywhere else...and Batman.

>If ambushes are allowed Batman could preptime all of them to defeat.
you should watch S04E05

Team name is simple: Batman and the Outsiders

>HURHURHUR
>MUH GUTS
>MUH ANIME
>MUH NOT-RELEVANT-TO-THE-CONVERSATION-AT-ALL-OVERPOWERED-OVERRATED-OBSCURE-ANIME-CHARACTER IS THE END-ALL-BE-ALL
>DUR DUR MUH GUTS LOL

Seriously kill yourself.

He couldn't save caska from getting her ass filled with demon semen by rape-batman, How the hell is he going to save himself from getting his shit pushed in by the real one?

That's a top tier group of runners you got there.

If it's YJ Batman then he'd job to those three. Jack takes the win if it's after he's come to terms with killing.

Team name: The Punished

It comes down to it, its batman vs snake, and batman wins because he can jump

Damn, look at all this butthurt.

Jack has a lifetime of surviving in an Aku world plus his training as a lad. He;s got this.

find two more 'who would win in a fight' threads and we can argue over which thread would win in a fight

In a no-frills battle of pure skill and physicality, Jack would have the edge. His extensive knowledge of fighting techniques combined with a body and mind honed into a near-perfect fighting engine by well over fifty years of training and in-combat experience would give him an advantage that not even Batman could overcome.

If you give them all their weapons and gadgets and such, the fight would likely come down to Jack and Batman - Jack because of his superior abilities and the sword, Batman because of his adaptability and his arsenal of gadgets. The winner of that duel would depend on which character you like more.

I would personally call it a draw.

Isn't Jack's sword enchanted to do no harm against anyone that isn't evil? I don't see how having it would be a benefit for him.

This needs to happen.

I'd say possibly Wick 'cause he doesn't pull his punches and you can't just run fast to doge his bullets. My top bet would be S5 Jack since everyone else has 'lifelong training' but Jack has that + 50 years of constantly fighting or being on edge.

Not really. The sword isn't a magically great sword. It's only advantages are
> possibly indestructible (Jack wasn't willing to let the metal eaters bite it to check)
> Can hurt Aku

S5 Jack is a better fighter then S1-4 Jack.

Jack is the kind of guy who survives orbital re-entry. He's simply not operating on any logical human level.

He hasn't.

>John Wick
Would definitely lose, his ability and durability is dependent on how evil his opponents are.
>Solid Snake
Would probably lose metal gear is a universe where moving like Jack or Batman do requires being a cyborg of some sort. Notice how Snake's fights consist of weapon firing and close quarter combat. Bat/Jack are both more agile and potentially just as physically strong.

I'd say that Season 1-4 Jack would lose because he and Batman both studied numerous fighting styles, but Batman is extremely pragmatic on top of his training.
Season 5 Jack though demonstrates a level pragmatism that exceeds Bats(by virtue of using firearms) so I'd give it to Jack.

Having and indestructible sword is a pretty significant assist when two of your opponents use guns(The sword probably can cut John anyway).

Wick's good but he's not as good as the other 3.
Snake's a clone of the greatest soldier ever and surpassed said original
Jack has 50+ years of experience and is well versed in different martial arts from masters around the world and can jump good
Batman is like Jack minus the jump good part and minus the holy sword and instead uses a variety non lethal but efficient gadgets backed up by his strategic mindset.

The sword isn't going to do Jack (lol) to Batman, it would slice Wick like butter since he's an unrepentant hitman and it might be able to kill Snake since he's a sort of patriotic hitman with good intentions