Trump is evil. Hold on I have to blacklist these women and ruin their careers for refusing to sleep with me

>Trump is evil. Hold on I have to blacklist these women and ruin their careers for refusing to sleep with me.
Why are leftists such hypocrites, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EXSN-HHowhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to bed grandpa.

If that’s me then this is you. Nice logic.

They dislike the concept of objective truth, accountability, being on time, integrity, and honor. Why wouldn't they be full of shit? serious question.

It's just jews being jews. Jews think of the goyim as animals.

When did you realize that McCarthy didn't go far enough with Hollywood?

No it's not jews it's the left. Jews can be based like Shapiro. Israel is not leftist and has an extremely low rape rate. Stop making this about jews.

the left is the cult of instant gratification without responsibility; while virtue signalling in public to prove you're a good person, because you're always a good person in their twisted religion if you "care" publicly about "oppressed people" excuses you for your personal excesses, no matter how many people you injure in the quest of satisfying your perversions.

Both sides are hypocrites. I see your Weinstein and raise you a Roy Moore.

>Weinstein who's not a politician or a elected representative represents all liberals
Why are Republican just so goddamn retarded?

>ashley judd
JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=EXSN-HHowhc

>someone who has proof against them is the same as someone who has unverified claims against them before a political election
You can’t really be this dumb, user

You're a fool if you think Shapiro is based and not just ocean wide inch deep autistic

>le both sides are equally bad
Either a retard or someone who's just parroting /r/the_donald rhetorics. Retard in either case.

This. Also don't forget about pizzagate. Hillary Clinton literally raped and ate a child and no one on the left cared.

(((why))) indeed

Apologize, you lying faggot.

>it's a Sup Forumsbaby thread

No it isn't, you idiot.
Only one side on the political spectrum has done the following:
>created a culture of hysteria surrounding rape culture and those rapists-next-door
>virtue-signaled endlessly about the evils of rape culture
>ruined the lives of young men because of said culture of hysteria and disregard for due process
>jettisoned 7th wave feminism into american media and culture to the point where the sexes now hate one another
>elevated women to a status of pure privilege where they must be depicted as objectively superior to men in every way imaginable

No one fucking cares if Moore or some random redneck wifebeater in a trailer park somewhere sexually assaulted women years ago because THEY ARE NOT THE ONES VIRTUE SIGNALING.

KILL.
YOUR.
SELF.

>Jews can be based like Shapiro.
Shapiro isn't based. He's a hypocrite. He's against white identity politics while he's practicing jewish identity politics. Always pushing for policies that support Israel, the jewish state. While he's against any right wing politicians that support identity politics for whites. Not just in the US but in the world in general.

And the waste majority of all jews are on the left. All the commies have historically been jews are partly jewish.

The jews are parasites. The work together as a group in their host countries. Talking over institutions and whole industries through nepotism and corruption and do everything to prevent identity politics in other groups.

>raping people isn't bad but "virtue signalling" is
This is your brain on Sup Forums

>created a culture of hysteria surrounding rape culture and those rapists-next-door
Sup Forumsbabies literally post about how they want to rape feminists all the time though.

>trump exposed for sexually harassing women
>hated by the left

>weinstein exposed for sexually harassing women
>also hated by the left

Where is the hypocrisy?

>nice logic
Then where's their Sup Forums reddit post you senile fool?

Culture is as important as politics in shaping society, if not more so. I agree one example doesn't accuarately represent a whole political demographic and OP is a moron for suggesting it does, but Weinstein is (or was) an incredibly powerful and influential leftist who donated a lot of money to the Clinton campaign. The fact that he's not a politician doesn't change the fact that he is both a massive leftist, and a massive hypocrite.

what did she mean by this

>sexually harassing women
Prove it. Oh you mean because he said it? Ok I fucked your mom. Guess I fucked your mom, I said it.
Nice argument retard.

>Where is the hypocrisy?

From rose mcgowan:
>Actresses, like Meryl Streep, who happily worked for The Pig Monster, are wearing black @GoldenGlobes in a silent protest. YOUR SILENCE is THE problem. You’ll accept a fake award breathlessly & affect no real change. I despise your hypocrisy. Maybe you should all wear Marchesa.

Hi Meg Lanker.

man did we dodge a bullet with them not being in it or what?

that hand gesture he makes while saying calm down always makes me laugh

This picture doesn't make sense at all. What are you saying?

It makes perfect sense. Dumb cunt was lying.