Imagine going to the shooting of your next movie and director goes like

imagine going to the shooting of your next movie and director goes like
>You will have to kiss this beauty who we casted specifically for this role!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Br_0ggNI2Xo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we casted

I'd bang her in my trailer first and do the most sexually depraved things to her I could think of. Chubby asian girls have the lowest of low self-esteem.

I would say 'I've kissed a lot worse for a lot less money' and go with it desku

>poor colored boy trying to make it big in film is forced to make out with slimy, obese actress
>#HimToo

I bet they showed Boyega the girl playing Rose's sister first. Then pulled the rug from under him and acted like it was his fault for getting confused.

I like that they kill off her cute sister at the start but leave this hamplanet for a starring role

God I wish I was John Boyega. Imagine the things I could get this girl to do. Imagine the absolute ridiculous sex she would give up just to be loved. Fuck, it's not fair bros.

Why is (((Hollywood))) trying to push interracial relations with Asian women?

This guy knows what he's talking about.

chinkery is a profitable business. the days of killing all the sparrows and starving are gone.

No scene in TLJ made me more disappointed then when she knocked Finn out of the path of the siege cannon. It was an actual 'scenes women will never understand' moment, and sums up everything thats wrong this this Marvel-Disney-Star wars schlock we're getting.

>casted

What's the problem? You recieved a paycheck so get to work, noone said it'll be easy.

>sis and countless others died in a bombing raid
>could have just set a single shit to lightspeed

really activates my almonds

>ywn get a massage in the backroom of dominos

youtube.com/watch?v=Br_0ggNI2Xo

>countless more died trying to destroy the death star twice
>they could have just rammed a couple of light speed ships into it
cool special effects, but the logical ramifications were not thought out

>You go into the trailer, and you see Kelly sitting down. She's on her phone texting her mom
>"Kelly, you're beautiful, you know that?"
>She looks stunned, starts to chuckle before stopping
>Walk up to her and hug her, push her face into your chest
>You can hear her heart beating faster
>Lean in for the kiss, be as gentle as possible, make her blush
>Immediately grab her ass, get rough
>Don't even have sex today, just roll her body around in your arms, feel her and make her bend to your will
>Make her believe this is what's it's like

>Walk up to her and hug her, push her face into your chest

i'd go all the out and french her

> op-pic

She works okay in the movie. Finn is a comedy character and with everyone else developing an actual personality in the film, he needs a shallow comedy character to complete the comedic duo. It works.

>jewish producer cums in your mouth
>"oh yeah, you'll have to kiss a fat asian"