NO WAKFU/DOFUS THREAD ON RAVIOLI DAY?

LET'S FIX THAT! pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4 (not mine)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4
mega.nz/#!ZHhFgA6C!vr_090KVa6iR7Rus1WUzyA1YXDSeGPGgDkIRSGNM-SA
mega.nz/#!xDo1kLiY!0X35xQTVEm9talgQUqK3d63F02tayPUq1FhMQUVyTuo
youtube.com/watch?v=wMwThGTYT2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

Why hasn't this been updated with part 4?
mega.nz/#!ZHhFgA6C!vr_090KVa6iR7Rus1WUzyA1YXDSeGPGgDkIRSGNM-SA

guy who made the pastebin is in uni, and we only have threads maybe once a week. sad times

Damn.

Question for you my fellow ravioli enthusiasts; what race would you prefer your __imouto__ to be?

Amalias fucking face.

Every goddamn time.

where is everyone?

wakfu threads are slow. nothing really to discuss, s3 is still in work with no air date. these are truly dark times

>Nothing to discuss

Liessssssss!

Also got more of those comics user plz?

Eva should have ended up with Yugo.

Literally nothing to discuss unless we get some new information about S3.

What were your thoughts on the Dofus movie? Had it gotten the marketing/advertising with international release do you think it would have had an decent reception?

Would it have to be dubbed to get seats in the theatre? Or would subs been sufficient? Would parents have been outraged if they took their kids to see the movie?

10/10 for me, I loved every moment of it.
If Tot did not rely on word of mouth the movie would have done much better.

i really liked it but the ending was a bit anticlimactic with just a group hug. also bakara tiddies after credits

Loved it. There are some things they could have done better, like make Khan more relevant to the plot or giving us a hint at what Joris was going to do after all that, but it was good overall.

Why were the Wakfu OVAs so shit, no seriously was it rushed?

Yugo Jobs hard
Joris Jobs Harder
More bullshit iopwank
Ruel didn't exist
Amalia doesn't do much
Goultard ex machina
Ush is still a cunt
Writing is all over the place

and so much more...just why.

Who KROSMAGA here?

Iop and Cra seem to still be top tier.
Eniripsa decks have potential.
Sacrier is at an odd spot, like a jack of all trades, master of none thing.
Ecaflip still too unreliable, RNG can make or break.
Sram and for some reason Xelor are starting to become cancerous with the new mill strat they work well with.
Sadida still kinda sucks after the rework.

Can I play ONE single fucking ranked match facing something else than a Iop?
Jesus fucking Christ.

Would we see the rest of these faggots in S3?

So what is the general consensus for the evolution of the designs over time?

Everything's getting bland.

Ankama want's to ship the series to the burgers on Nextflix. Burgers in their vast autism will get triggered if they see beautiful women. Ankama doesn't want to get buttblasted by angry mobs of retards so they made the designs crappier to appeal to the progressive crowd.

And they are running out of money.

Eva and Grovy look good to me, but I'm worried this user is right . Yugo needs to grow up or else next season will be terribly awkward as everyone else edges into middle age.

Ogrest 1 and 2 in french for those who want

mega.nz/#!xDo1kLiY!0X35xQTVEm9talgQUqK3d63F02tayPUq1FhMQUVyTuo

Wasn't there supposed to be a spanish or portugese release of the Dofus movie? What happened to that, also the hell is Indie Sales doing with the english rights?

Who did these?, I fucking love them

>ywn have a wife this stacked and ready to commit genocide in order to bring you back
What a lod o shit.

>sadidope

>If Tot did not rely on word of mouth the movie would have done much better.

Its a property that desperately needed marketing to get it some recognition. Relying purely on word of mouth is a little arrogant of Tot to be honest.

There really wasn't much else to say or do in that situation. They ran out of time, plus it gave emphasis (although briefly) that Joris is going to have to continue with the new family of his. Having the resolution of his past and the responsibilities he will have to undertake going forward.

>make Khan more relevant to the plot or giving us a hint at what Joris was going to do

I agree that Khan needed more development. They did run out of time somewhat. I can't really think of what could be cut to allow the time needed for the Khan strip club sequence.

I imagine Joris just continues forward with the shop and is now having to raise Kerubim. If they make another movie they'll have to continue it with Joris having to manage Kerubim and such. I imagine the Dofus Manga would give a little bit of insight on Joris's life post the movie. Even if it is a long time after. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Ankama retconned some it.

The guys look fine, I'll reserve my judgment when it comes to the girls though. I also wonder how they will handle the whole Amalia and Yugo romance if this is to be one.

What the fuck is that? Her nightmares?

Damn, beat me to it.

Not a fan of Yugo's new design. It looks like they just took his old outfit and then removed several details for some reason. Looks pretty bland now.

They were probably rushed, either by pressure from someone who owns rights to the property or by investors who had put in money for something to be released.

It certainly needed to be more thought out to work, and would have needed double the episodes to make it less rushed.

>Its a property that desperately needed marketing to get it some recognition. Relying purely on word of mouth is a little arrogant of Tot to be honest.
Maybe it worked too well for Dofus. Or he doesn't care enough about so many projects failing. I would imagine the other artists involved do care and feel let down, though. It's hard enough to make a living with comic books for instance without your publisher doing nothing more than putting your books on shelves.

The movie's failure does seem to have hit him (and Jean-Jacques) much harder, though.

That's probably what they did, remove details so it's easier to model and animate

Here is hoping they have learnt from their mistakes and do more to promote their projects. They also need to get autonomy on their projects and have more say on how things play out. Having to bend backwards for others who don't have much skin in the game is ludicrous.

Dead

Play xelor can be fun if you get some luck. I got like +17 AP in one turn and my opponent just quit because I still had 8 cards in my hand and we were at 10/10

I'd say the opposite, rather. They spent a lot on marketing for Dofus when they reached for an international playerbase (and maybe Wakfu, they did get Square Enix to promote it after all), but their profit wasn't too good. Maybe he thought it'd be a waste.

Xelor is fun, and I mess around with xelor playing low ap summon decks specifically for ecaflip daily quests. Things like, summon x number of 3 ap summons, or have summons travel x number of tiles. I don't go in to win, just to get the daily quests done and I sometimes win. Its always funny when I do.

I know Square Enix had their "stupid name" ad, but did Ankama themselves ever put actual advertisement anywhere?

I'm averaging a 3/1 in ratio with Ecaflips this month, but am doing stellar with Sac with an 8/1 ratio.

I found using low cost sacs and vigilantes to be quite fun. Recently added Bould Erdash and shits been rockin' but I have to admit most of my wins come from curses and Sacrifice.

>We will never get more of her

How big is her pussy Sup Forums?

Shit character

Big enough to accommodate godhood.

Getting high, 420 blaze it an' shieet.

>month/day/year format
>every fucking time

I wish Tot would throw us a bone, waiting for season 3 feels like forever.

Well some people already watched the first episode.

Spoiler related

Last weekend he said he'd talk to the animation team sometime this week to see if they could give us a teaser or something soon

Gamakna #2 should come next week with news

Or rather Gamakna #1 actually

Fuckin' A

Day should come first, the only ones who need to know what month it is first are people over 60.

Who the fuck is this?

Hard to tell with the new egg designs.

Could be Nora

What was the context here? I don't remember

Dally is actually a woman

Rubilax told the group that Grovy is a woman

honhonhonhon

>yrw another iop kid

yrw?

your reaction when

your reaction when?

another iop kid

Anyone who donated to the kickstarter received the rewards?

something new?

FUUUUUUU-

ah, had a brain fart on that

>It's dangerous to use the Eliatrope Dofus at the same time, it could end the world
>Let the newfag use the Eliatrope Dofus for personal revenge

kys Echo

Yo wait a moment, something new for old backers or a new kickstarter?

Yes, they're pushing the Brotherhood/Siblings in the games and comics.

What was the exclusive episode for the Kickstarter?

Nothing, it is now episode 1 of season 3.

Do we know anything about Ecaflip's other 19 sons?

>not y/m/d masterrace
absolutedisdain.jpg

There was one involved in the lore of Wakfu Raiders (for what little lore that game had). One is actually a daughter. That's all I know but Nelson-Magno could probably tell you more, she's part of a quest in Dofus.

As long as month is in the middle.

Can the gods fuck each other and produce kids? IIRC a few threads back some user explained why it's a bad thing.

They can and indeed it's a bad thing

Can you remind me why?

Yes. When Iop raped Sadida's doll, which is an extension of his soul, the baby was a monstrously powerful being that eventually sort of killed Iop.

Should I play Dofus or Wakfu? what is the difference between them, is it just a time gap or is the game play and mechanics different?

I suggest Wakfu. Dofus is fun too but a lot of quests and nice features requite subscription.

They should've made the game purchasable so that every player would have access to all the features. Then they could trow in the occasional DLC but that's just me.

Ah ic, Wakfu it is then.

Would you Echo, Sup Forums?

Sure. To be truthful I would everyone in the Kromoz with a maybe a handful of exceptions.

I wish waifufags would fuck off and stop shitposting

But the threads are dead and we have nothing to discuss until S3 comes out.

So stop making them every Thursday.

I like these, but the one I love the most has to be this one. Especially once you see some of the videos by this person and you start reading it in their voice.

Sauce plz?

wish I had it.

What videos user where are they?

Eva became the typical love interest of mane character with typical anime " cutie "eyes.
That's just lame.

Martyn Poliakoff.

youtube.com/watch?v=wMwThGTYT2o