Red Sonja #4 Storytime

I just want to know if mister young policeman has what it takes to impress Sonja.

I bet the series ends with him getting sucked back to her time with her and now the "warrior stuck out of time" thing gets swapped around.

The end

I like the art. Most depictions of Sonja really don't do it for me.

>I like the art.
Same here.

Back to the past.

For now.

Bump

Maybe but the solicitation for #7 is out and at that point, Sonja's still in the States, doing a bike trip with Max to find a way home. Looks like she's going to be dolled up more like Tura Satana with a leather jacket and leggings. I'm not convinced Max will go back with Sonja anyway, although that role reversal storyline would be fun, and Amy Chy's series is the funniest Sonja series yet. Why would Max leave behind his friends, modern comforts etc. for an unknown and hostile world anyway? OK, the gorgeous redheaded six footer in the scalemail bikini is a good reason but she only sees him as a little brother. I'm loving this series anyway, it's awesome - especially the scene in #2 when Sonja strides into a Harlem bar and proceeds to crush every man in the building at arm wrestling. That was hot.

0 to 3

Kulan Gath sure likes time-traveling to NYC, doesn't he?
This is, what, the third time he's done it?

>Kulan Gath sure likes time-traveling to NYC, doesn't he?
>This is, what, the third time he's done it?
A decent place to lived Except for those high taxes

A free copy of Saints row 2 gog.com here the code 54D4B-CFCE5-25BB3-4192C

So much ass.

Glorious.

Free copy 54D4B-CFCE5-25BB3-4192C gog.com

I like how she doesn't even need to understand him to know what he's babbling about.

You know, if I ever get published and get one of these ridiculous comics interviews I will fucking straight-up tell the flat truth and nothing but it to these inane questions they always ask.

Seriously, all of these comics writers try to turn something that could be summed up in one sentence into an entire paragraph and talk up how their comic is "more complex" or whatever or that they're "doing a new spin on the character".

Is there like a CliffNotes version of how to do comic solicitation interviews they all read or something.