Ava's Demon

Sweaty edition

avasdemon.com/

And that's this week's update.

Wonder if Odin's going to need new legs soon.

probably not, considering how slow the door is moving per panel

>Hold the door!!!

True. Odin's worry will be Maggie trying to push them back out as it closes.

Why is Maggie such an utter cunt?

>meanwhile, in a more interesting timeline

Because she's worth it

>Ava just fucking nuked the immediate area
>doesn't want to be on the same ship as the Atomic cunt
Whats the problem

lewd

improved a little

Tuls is Gil

Obligatory

We need more lewd edits

>bringing Ava in a public plane
They are asking for more murder at this point

>Taste like fish

Him getting badly hurt could be the way to show his pact/activate it.

She's burnt out and possibly come back to her senses when she wakes up, so probably no murder unless Maggie starts a fight.

I think it was mentioned somewhere that injuries before a pact don't heal. Hence Ava keeping her self-harm scars. Odin would remain an Mr Stubby.

I made a thing.
Dunno why.

>Odin carrying Ava bridal style
That's cute.
Where the fuck is Pedri.

Meh.

I've not seen one of these in a while. I wonder if i'd be able to even find them on my old hard drives.

And people wonder why Maggie wants to get away from this shit.

Which is more moist, Maggie or Ava?

So who out of Gil and Odin who do you think are going to make a pact first

Odin.

Pedri is going to pressure him into it so he can get freaky with with his wife in the dream-scape.

I could have had doubt if you asked Maggie and Wrathia, but Ava is too self hating to want cock at the moment. Maggie however has been craving since like, chapter2.

Well Ava was literally made of lava, so I doubt she's moist.

Agreed

Odin, mostly because I don't know if his long legs will survive the closing door.

is she?

Yes

Will Odin just be reasonable and leave like he wanted with Ava if Maggie and Gil still act like asshats

Maggie and Gil are cunts.

I can't wait to see Maggie fail her pact with Tuls because of how big of a cunt she is.

Unless it's someone else that fails.

I'm betting on Gil failing, personally.

Yeah, even if it's not Maggie it's going to be pretty interesting seeing a character fuck up then get fucked up

I just want to know what Ava/Wrathia did to make Maggie hate her so much and be that type of person in general.

We already had that explained. Wrathia took control of Ava for a moment and made her heinous things.

made her do*

>"There's no such thing as space santa Maggie"
>"Wtf Ava"

Anyone else having trouble opening images?

I think user meant an actual comic of the events that led up to Ava and Maggie's rivalry.

It's speculated but I don't remember Michelle mentioning anything like that.

Plus I think it plays into expectations that Ava has never done a thing wrong in her life and it's all the big bad demon's fault. Would be a more interesting twist if it was Ava who did something.

I have trouble imagining what she could possibly have done given her personality. At best I can imagine she gave up trying to stop Wrathia one day and blames herself for the aftermath, that temper of hers she keeps in check flared up at the wrong moment with Maggie as the collateral damage, or Maggie used to protect Ava from bullies but that only lead to Maggie being bullied harder.

There's not a lot to go on with their lives before the comic. Might be that Ava assumed they had more than a friendship, made a move that upset Maggie or the rejection made Ava do something worse.

More disturbing thought is that Maggie's hypersexuality is sometimes a sign of sexual abuse. I'd wonder if Michelle could even go that route after the drama stuff.

meh, I don't think her shit personality is worth the trouble

Yeah nah, the quiet ones can snap too, and quite violently.
I should know, I usually snap at the most stupid shit at least once a year.
Imagine getting so angry with your parents about semantics that you end up punching a wall, and that's just one of many things.

Like that episode where Flanders just bursts and starts lashing out at everyone.

Ok, that makes a 4th scenario. Some boy Maggie had a crush on liked Ava and Ava couldn't resist a person actually liking her.
> that temper of hers she keeps in check flared up at the wrong moment with Maggie as the collateral damage,
I highlighted the portion you could have tried reading before posting.

Yeah that would be interesting and what exactly do you mean by the drama stuff?

Psychos on Tumblr causing her grief for months about a year back.

Yeah I also have the same problem

With out a way to realize bottle up emotions usually leads to you affecting everyone around you

Well, there are two that I know of:
1. Was that one photo of Maggie in a see-through dress. Despite Maggie being obviously aged up and Mich saying that she was 18, people called her a pedophile (naturally), in retaliation, Mich drew another one, only this time with Maggie naked and juices flowing down her chin from biting an apple.
2. Another one is that whole asexual thing, some idiot decided to be "helpful" in their own words and pretty much blackmailed Mich into making an ace character for representation. Mich said no, there wouldn't be asexual characters (obviously she can't make revisions since the story is already done). Then cue the shitstorm.

No no I don't think you get it
It's neither something you have control over nor that you need to keep in check
There's no giving up, no "forgot to meditate" or anything. You don't even need to have some asshole demon making your life living hell
You just need to be the kind of person that subconsciously bottles everything up without ever letting out any steam.

People that are just a volcano whose eruptions you just can't predict.
...Which fits pretty damn well with Ava's overall theme

That's a sign you need to be on medication or a host on Fox News.(Or you just lack self control)

Anyway . . . Does everyone believe that tuls is going to be rejected so fast by the plant lady or is it just me.

>no weed

C'mon Michelle

She might be a lesbian and fulfill maggie's portion of the pact.

>leap with little stars

heh

This may be a weird question, but ever feel like you've seen and done something before even though it's the first time you've done it? Those moments fuck my mind.

It's called deja vu, fucknut

Yeah, but why the fuck does it happen?

I mean, almost the whole update is tinted green

>Face buried in the side of Ava's belly

The virgin nerd-lord is too cute

Made some a while back for *that* update. I'd like to imagine that some day some nice person who ordered the books will post a high res upload of the book pdfs.

Where is this going?

He's basically a stand, so I'm sure he's following along

Someone finally said it

So Why do you think nevy forgot her past?

dat flustered face tho

>that expression on her face

10/10 great cartoon emoting!

...are you being sarcastic?

What?

accompanying music:

Bump

>Odin continues to be best boy
Kind of interesting this stuttering faggot is one of the better people in the comic. Although his hanging on to Ava here might have more to do with him needing her for his mission or whatever.

Does his third sister have a bird name aswell

Magpie, I think.