Why is watching Batman get beat down so satisfying?

Why is watching Batman get beat down so satisfying?

Because after beating the entire Justice League, including Superman he needed a good ass kicking lucky based Eobard gave it to him.

>ZPOW

And that is how Professor Zpow came up with his new name

Because you finally read something that makes sense.

Because he's a sanctimonious asshole who doesn't really accomplish anything but acts like he's the only one who knows how to do anything, with writers who like to project themselves onto him so he's always right, so it's nice to see him receive consequences for his actions.

why did Doctor Manhattan kill Eobard?

>IT WAS ME BRUCE

Bad flash has a small penis...He is jealous of batman...

Probably going to be something like Dogma. Just talking to him accidentally got him vaporized.

Because you know it should happen but it's so rare but we see bats get to do things he shouldn't be able to do so we feel vindicated because it brings balance to his representation.

Because getting to see Batman without his preptime is just like any other human makes you feel powerful.

Technically that's an actual Bible thing.
Dogma just turned it into a joke.

Small Penis Syndrome

Because he's been so protected over the years since Morrison started writing him that anytime someone does beat him it's a huge fucking deal and makes exciting reading.

/thread

its a zeus thing
no one actually got fried in the bible from getting too close to god

because this is very nearly canon

Sauce. I must read this comic

>Take street level hero
>I know lets put him in a league of gods
>Ok now we have to write all this bullshit for why he is able to stand toe to toe with the rest of them
It's bullshit. Street level heroes should do street level things. Even marvel sort of understands that with spiderman.

Because of his writers and fans.

Remember when Superman used to get beaten and people were in awe because he was supposed to be this indestructible god?

Same thing.

Satan?

In the book of Job the Satan character manages to get into Heaven and talk God into making Job's life Hell on a bet.

>I raped the Joker

At least it sort of makes sense why.
Batman on the other hand has only bad writing to thank for him doing so well.

Tom King and Scott Synder are cancer.

Because he deserves it

It's a thing that can happen which is why you have angels sent as intermediaries. It not happening to anyone is a sign of him actually following proper safety protocols.

>manages to get
he was already in heaven. he's God's Black Ops guy, there to teach humans that there can be no true happiness if everything is all wine and roses all the time for everyone

IT WAS ME BRUCE
I KILLED YOUR PARENTS

>Even marvel sort of understands that with spiderman.

The irony being that Spider-Man ISN'T a street-level hero, he's a pretty top-tier heavy-hitter who chooses to be street-level. Which makes him endearing and whenever he steps up it still works, the exact opposite of when Batman does it.

Don't quantify why. Just enjoy it.

He's coming back though. My money's on Barry going back in time to save him.

Remind me Sup Forums is this the first time he's fought a major hero that isn't Flash?

I mean, I guess you could count Flashpoint, but still...

Let's see,counting court of owls,the end of the first arc of zero year,The beginning of JL origins and Endgame,Batmans had his ass kicked about 5 times in 6 years

If you guys can buy Lex Luthor being a Superman villain Batman being on the league and working with others to beat gods should not give you any issues.

Eobard? Maybe.

Zolomon had fight against others though.

Kings been kicking bats ass steadily in almost every arc lol.

He seems to have something for just making batman, legitimately, a simple punching bag. Generally with a gumshoe, ass-pulled plan.

Its not, you just hate his fans.

Lex works because Superman won't kill him and he largely avoids physical confrontation with a nigh invulnerable demigod. Batman has plenty of people that can kill him whom actually WANT to kill him.

How the hell are they going to bring what's his face back to life again?

He doesn't like Bruce, neither does Tyrion, Morrison and tomassi love him, it's fine.

The problem is how insecure batman haters are they really hate a fictional character and hate that he is more popular than their faves

Wrong. Looking at God is impossible because He emits such a bright light it causes blindness, which forces people to become prostrate in his presence. Seraphim, the six-winged angels who serve as God's custodes, have their faces and genitals covered by four of their wings for modesty in front of their mortal host and to prevent their own blindness from His radiance. Moses was one of two or three recorded people who saw God in person, and when he came down from Mount Sinai his face was radiating light from the photons his body had absorbed in God's presence, so much so he had to cover his own face to not blind the Jews.

He still got a couple shots in.

Like, how the fuck is that supposed to make sense? Zoom could punch him ten million times before he can move a single muscle.

He is not zoom you dumbass pleb.

>Top-tier
>Can only lift 20-30 tons normally until powered up by the plot.

Lets not get carried away Spiderfan.

>tomassi love him
He could have fooled me.

Snyder is the one who I truly believe that he likes Batman compared to the rest of the bat writers in the last 6 years.

Moses got warned not to look directly at him

And yet he's so so incredible bad at writing batman books.

That's only because God had gotten an ATROCIOUS haircut the day before and was super self conscious about it.

Otherwise Mo would have been able to gander away.

I really hate that Spiderman autist

He isn't Thor tier or anything but he is definitely above street level. Spidey sense is legitimately bullshit and his webbing is underrated. You can't solo the X-men and be regular street level guy.

I don't know about you, but I'm actually enjoying ASB and liked COO and ZY.

Eobard needs to learn to SHUT UP and pay attention when fighting non speesters

>Batman getting his ass kicked
>Batman killing criminals, if guns much better

Both of these fill me with joy. JUST-BATMAN and Punisher Batman are the best.

Don't like any of it to be honest. I'd rather have whatever the fuck King's serving up at the moment.

>Because he's a sanctimonious asshole who doesn't really accomplish anything
Yet when Batman became self aware of this in BvS and went nuts everyone complained about not muh batman.

BvS is the natural progression of the character. The war keeps going on, if Joker fails once, he goes to prison for a few months, if any of the Batfamily fails once, BANG they are dead. 20 years later, the Joker is alive, everyone close to Batman is dead/injured/raped/evil.

He realizes he wasted all his youth and strenght doing roleplaying cosplay with furfags and lunatics. BvS is Batman rebelling against the status quo of comic books that makes his war on crime an impossible goal to achieve.

So he rebelled against the status quo but didn't find and kill the joker,also the meta thing about comics is stretching it,the very nature of comics is that heroes always come back from the dead,the fact that robin as far as we know hasn't come back seems to make BvS setting less a logical conclusion to batman as a setting overall,but just the realistic but slightly contrived world of BvS

The sad part is that, while satisfying, RF didn't beat him up enough

And Batman still got a couple of shots in, that should be impossible, even with RF underestimating him

But whatever, i will take what we got.

Because you're a pervert.

A better question is why he let him live to only die an issue later

>that heart
Does Snyder read Naruto?

source ? Or is this just fanart ?

Pete holds back a *lot*; piss him off, hurt someone close to him, and he's a fucking beast.

Really?

Honestly, I'm would kill to see either of them in a Legion of Doom line up at some point. Just not that edgy N52 Reverse Flash.

Johns is a bad writer and others are frced to owrk around his plots

He was already dead. He just randomly came back to life without explanation so he could die here.

Also, time travel.

He fought supes and Hal before

but superman gets his ass kicked all the time

like every other month

Eobards fought Hal, Superman and such before.

Nah, Lex works great as a Superman villain because he challenges Superman in superman's weak areas--not in a punching contest, but in business intrigues, political manipulations, and public opinion.

Bullshit.

Plus it's alot easier to consider him a threat when Superman isn't actively helping him with his take down Superman plans.
Notice that Lex is in the pinnacle of human technology while Batman is in skintight kevlar in that picture.

>Plus it's a lot easier to consider him a threat when Superman isn't actively helping him with his take down Superman plans.
What the fuck are you talking about?

>pinnacle of human technology
>doesn't even have a helmet

I think Batman may have a few suits better than Lex.

Because he's still a sanctimonious asshole who doesn't really accomplish anything but acts like he's the only one who knows how to do anything. Now he just makes sure more little boys have to go to their fathers' funerals and gets played by the lamest Lex Luthor ever conceived.

BvS Batman was a mistake. One day you to will realize it.

He has a force field because he's too egotistical to hide his face. Bruce has one suit that's maybe better than Lex's and that's dependant on Lex not upgrading.
Did you seriously never notice that Superman actively helps people with plans on how to take him down? Whenever good guys end up in a battle with him for whatever reason he starts giving people pointers and advice on how to be a better threat afterwards. He gives away kryptonite to Batman all the time. Superman is a guy that WANTS to be obsolete.

And Batman suffers from premature ejaculation

IT WAS ME, THOMAS!

>Did you seriously never notice that Superman actively helps people with plans on how to take him down?
Superman fans are the worst thing I have ever seen upon this earth all they do is cry foul and bitch when they don't get their way;
Lex is OK but Bruce is B-bad m'kay.

You sound buttflustered at the differences between Lex and Bruce being pointed out.

What are you talking about all I pointed out was the hypocrisy of the whole thing Lex maybe smarter than Bruce but it isn't by much and Bruce poses skills lex doesn't have and saying Bruce needs Superman help to stop him is stupid as the scan points out he has a glove full of red stars which he got with help from ray palmer.

So he's an assole for risking his life every night to save innocent lives? You're a child.

>things that never happened

Lex is literally smarter than the combined intelligence of mankind when the Legion of Superheroes is active as measured by Braniac. Not by much is a vast underestimation of things. Lex simply has glaring personality flaws that get in the way of him noticing things or being the great man he thinks he is.

20-30 tons moving faster than automatic gunfire and combat precognition helping him evade any form of danger.

Is that you Lex? because that's some level of self sucking that I am not used to.

I literally told you he's smarter by Brainiac's intelligence ratings. You're making it sound like you're incapable of understanding all of the words you read in a sentence by trying to pretend imply that Lex made that rating system. Saying that Lex is too much of a douchenozzle to actually live up to his real potential doesn't sound like fellating Lex either.

>things Luthor tells himself in the mirror before bed

Eobard clearly didn't want to actually kill him. Also, unlike Zolomon (who goes after his target directly), Eobard's modus operandi is repeatedly fucking with someone. Can't keep fucking with Batman if you kill him.

Also, Eobard probably intended to find a way to make daddy Bats watch. Somehow.

He's actually been confirmed to be as smart as a normal Coluan, which makes him one of the two smartest humans in the DC verse (that we know about). He's just a raging narcissist who doesn't really put that intellect the use most of the time.

The real question is, why does Sup Forums hate Batman so much.

Because normies with no taste like him which means that he's everywhere 24/7

There's like 20 other characters in comics that also fit that description.

Not like Batman does though. H&M have Batman themed underwear for adults, he's that normie.